It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Dangers of Investigating Conspiracies and Cover-ups

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 12:59 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: infinite
local spooks

I am sorry, but when did this become a common phrase? Not too long ago last I checked this was a derogatory term. Why not just use "MIB" or something else?

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: lecanard

originally posted by: infinite
local spooks

I am sorry, but when did this become a common phrase? Not too long ago last I checked this was a derogatory term. Why not just use "MIB" or something else?

And it was also a term used to describe ghosts.
Hence the association with "Secret" Services.

Cant go banning words because at some point in history it became associated with something nasty.
Words have many meanings sometimes. Cant ban a word because of one particular interpretation.
Next we will be burning books.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I've been very worried about this lately just because some of the uh issues I've been researching lately have been a bit intense
If you're just dabbling in theories you'll be fine, but if you seriously think you're onto something or want to try to make something public you MUST take some precautions, there are a fair few people from the 80's and 90's who got murdered in attempted cover ups that have only recently become known
I'm planning on making a bit of a scene with my findings in the near future, not sure what medium I'm gonna use, I think I'll start with these forums and see what responses I get
I've written down a couple of places and told some friends that if I die mysteriously or by apparent suicide that it's a hoax and someone got to me, honestly no clue what else I could do since the government knows most things about most people
Now I may be paranoid but there's no harm in being a bit cautious, all you need to do is plant the seeds of doubt and people will look into whatever happens more thoroughly

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 06:57 AM
link   
there is no question it can be dangerous. there are people being hit by cops and handcuffed questioned all the above just for having opinions on facebook this is no joke

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: OracleEnlightenment

We can do more than that by now.

Man gets community sentence for Facebook post about dead soldiers

"You posted the message in response to tributes and messages of sympathy," she said. "You knew at the time that this was an emotive and sensitive issue." She said with freedom of speech comes responsibility and on 8 March "you failed to live up to that responsibility".

www.theguardian.com...

Proudly presented by your Ministry of Truth. Obey!

edit on 21-5-2015 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 12:59 AM
link   
These days you aren't a target unless you have proof, the dangers are limited because of the powers of video editing, so not only do you need proof but you also need authority. You can probably dissect a live alien on screen and people probably won't believe you. The world is currently at a "See it for yourself mentality" which makes way for conspiracies to run wild.

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Lol, then take a step out of line and see your life turned upside down.
a reply to: SuspiciousTom

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: SuspiciousTom

These days you aren't a target unless you have proof,

Where the hell did you hear that?

The Obama administration has quietly approved a substantial expansion of the terrorist watchlist system, authorizing a secret process that requires neither “concrete facts” nor “irrefutable evidence” to designate an American or foreigner as a terrorist, according to a key government document obtained by The Intercept.

firstlook.org...

Obey a nice day now, or get blacklisted on a regular basis. Friggin Stasi, come and get me!

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 02:26 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 03:15 AM
link   
i dunno how often this specific thing happens but there are some people who have been gang stalked because they found out something and exposed it.

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Investigating conspiracies is dangerous if you are an outsider for sure

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 08:21 PM
link   
So don't investigate. Investigating usually needs some real investigation stuff. Like a license. I don't do that. It is beyond the purpose of being a theorist. A theorist takes names and scenes and makes schematics of how something could have happened, until they say something that actually is a truth, then the government or the the lawyer's helpers, or the criminal conspirers arrive and start...gangstalking. It is a mystery to the conspiracy theorist why the conspirers begin a conspiracy around a conspiracy theorist, but they do.

Lately conspiracy theorists are the scapegoat of government responsibility. Oh if it weren't for those theorists, they'd be in a utopia. What nonsense whining from spoilt brats who aren't getting their deluxe bank accounts from trampling over their enemies' soils without complaint from the peon witnesses who take it to their leaders. Nobody has to apologize for coming to a correct theory of how did those foreigners or crooks arrive on this land and start acting against the people? They conspired!

In essence, conspiracy theorists have a brain, and the criminals don't want that. Criminals bring danger and pain in a reflex when they realize, what, people can see them? Whoa.

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 08:00 PM
link   
The most pervasive and effective technique for silencing vocal parties privy to real secrets is merely a litany of unwarranted character attacks and militant lambasting. Lions feast whenever real secrets are discussed and they poach on top secret lore with fervor and immediacy. This site is a charade and is heavily monitored by disinformation agents and suppressors or real secrets. Whenever anything damning actually manifests it is disarmed by character attacks and made futile by a cross-chatter of misrepresentation and travesty. My proof is eternal and I know that I valiantly attempted to disclose information to real conspiracy seekers only to be stultified by poachers who hunt and corner exotic truths and attempt to deracinate them from context and impose willful distortions

Well that was my attempt to give secret hunters a real gem but it was abortive. I don't like enduring personal vendettas so I closed the thread

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jillian_Bacardi
Hi, I am new to your forum, I joined because I was activley looking for a place to tell people about an experience I have had the last two years and who would believe what I am going to say to you.
I am a 50 year old woman, college degree, fairly street savvy, not the paranoid type, worked in the field of Neurology & Psychiatry the last 14 years and what has happened to me the last couple of years has freakin' blown my mind. You read about this stuff, you see it in movies but you never think it will happen to you.
Some people would call this a conspiracy, it probably is but the way I see it is how dirty our government has become, how they are oppressing and terrorizing us and if we try to fight them they will squash us......I was actually told this on a government run website. I think they are used to people taking what they dish out and if people like you and I don't start fighting back we are going to end up in slavery. I will start out by saying my case started as online harassment when I was going through a divorce three years ago when my ex hired a couple of boys to follow me around and harass me, it ended up spiraling out of control because I wasn't going to let a couple of punks dictate what I did online and I wasn't going to let them bully me, in other words........I stood my ground and fought back. As this harassment escalated, I realized there was more to it than I thought, then as it went on.........I started doing investigations, I couldn't believe what I uncovered. This has now become so important to me that I am pretty much willing to risk my life at this point because they have ruined me personally, professionally and financially so I feel like I have nothing to lose anymore. This is what happens when you push people to despair. I am going to publish a partial report of my findings, that I have sent to the FBI, FTC, DOJ, Medicare, Attorney Generals, Secret Service, the Army, several Congressmen & Senators. To this date I have been met with silence........nobody will tell me anything. I think this whole thing is really dirty, I think our Senators & Congressmen are dirtier than I originally thought, I don't see how they can allow this type of thing to happen. Any input you can give me will be greatly appreciated because I think I am finally making progress now........I think the Dept of Justice has finally stepped up to the plate and I also think POGO may be working behind the scenes. Thank God for government watchdog groups. I will be brief in my narrative because I am getting ready to take another legal step in my case by going to the District Attorney here in TX and if they do not do anything I am going to start posting my full report with names, agencies, everything on every website I can and will submit to every
news agency.

WEBSCAM OPERATION: I have a limited knowledge of the internet, but this appears to be some kind of huge operation whereby large blocks of IPs assigned to the military are used to set up entertainment, corporations, individual sites. Post counts/Hits translate into Big $$$ for owners/administrators who seek to deceive the general internet public by false registrations, false IP#'s, misleading information, they use aliases in an effort to hide their real life identities, Domains by Proxy offers protection so that you have to get a court order to find out who owns the website even if criminal activity is taking place. In my case, crimes were commissioned against me on websites hosted by GoDaddy/Domains by Proxy whom I notified, I complained to the owner Bob Parsons on his blog and he stated he is against the government invading the privacy of the sites he hosts. They do not follow basic disclosure practices nor do they have a code of standards about sharing personal information about the general internet public who may visit their websites. This is a malicious group of people who treat the internet as if it is the WildWildWest which is one of the domains Bob Pa

I feel your pain..I am too privy to an unconscionable act of tyrannical abuse...so damning in scope that as soon as I tried to broach it on this site the hawks were alerted and dispatched to vilify me in every way imaginable to the point of complete travesty. I chose not to wage a vendetta against a heavily armed band of marauders who poach real truth to the extent it has become an endangered species. Too bad because who ever listened to my account with an eye for truth was enlightened but whoever squelched the truth is clearly threatened by the information I have and the proof I brandish. The institution of psychiatry for many years has been complicit in whitewashing truthful medical experiments as fictions of fancy and quixotic breaks from reality when they embody something more sinister and something with veracity. They have coopted psychiatry as a suppression agent and revile your name with indemnity. Even with the proof I have I was still roundly dismissed by people posing as secret hunters...but they are secret poachers...and they are armed to the teeth

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I thought this was an appropriate thread for the below article.

This fellow was imprisoned for researching/publishing Open Source "Secrets".

My Life Unmasking British Eavesdroppers

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: infinite

How can I get to the link you posted, it's locked every time I try..

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 11:22 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 08:09 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 11:24 AM
link   
This cycle during which the darker ones ruled over the more enlightened ones is completed. Darkness outweighed light during the pisces era. It's not true anymore.
More they try to take advantage out of their artificial chaos and less power they have over people. Their divide and rule dogma cannot stand the test of truth in a world where two Suns are committed to their cyclical reunification.

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join