It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Dangers of Investigating Conspiracies and Cover-ups

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Thanks

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by infinite

i AM LOCKED OUT OF THE SITE.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
Just been searching google and came across this, its an article about the dangerous of investigating conspiracies. ATS is a growing community and we have all heard rumours about are local spooks coming now and again.

I don't want to drive fear into people, i just found it very interesting so i thought i would share it with you. Of course, it can be dangerous investigating certain topics. A lot of people have mysteriously died when investigating the JFK assination. Well hope you enjoy the read and be careful

Here are examples of the dangers of investigating conspiracies. When Gary Wean waged a legal battle against the gangsters who run Ventura County, who are the judges and their cronies, they tried murdering him in his front yard. Gary made a legal motion that obstructed the sale of bonds used to build the County Center (where Dennis was jailed), swindling the taxpayers out of many millions of dollars. Building the County Center was part of a plan to make a killing in real estate and other raids of the public coffers. The weekend before Gary's lawsuit delayed the issuance of revenue bonds, he came home one Saturday night to see a strange car parked near his house. Gary had been a policeman for many years, and his instincts saved his life. The assassin was sneaking into his yard in the twilight, and Gary grabbed his pistol from his car and hid behind a tree. The assassin fired and blew off a tree limb next to Gary's head. Gary returned fire as their car sped away. If they had killed Gary, his lawsuit would have been dismissed on Monday morning, and the revenue bonds would have sold without a hitch.[30] That is one way to deal with gadflies like Gary.

Chronicling mysterious drownings, mysterious plane crashes, a bloody murder of a lawyer and his wife in their bed a few miles from where I was raised, and other dark events, such as the county judges controlling the local drug trade, Gary's book makes for scary reading; but murders are the extreme acts. Bribes, framing people for crimes and scandals, media smears and Kangaroo Court were the more common modus operandi of the conspiracies

link

Site is locked for me

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
I have no fear that they will ever come and get mre here in Aus lol

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   
The government and their cronies will stop at nothing if they feal someone is getting too close to exposing their little games, just read the book BEHOLD A PALE HORSE

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by spot126
I'm new to ATS so I couldn't post this as a new thread but I wanted to get my message out.

I know exactly how dangerous investigating conspiracies can be on a personal level. I have always been into the paranormal (ghosts, UFOs, cryptozoology, etc..) which already set me apart from most kids my age. I remember career day in the 1st grade every kid wanted to be a doctor or lawyer, fireman, they wanted to help people and make money. I wanted to be a parapsychologist because I wanted answers. I guess this curiosity stuck with me into my adult years. Also as a side note I loved to build puzzles and figure things out...Fast forward to about 2007. Im surfin around craigslist when I see a post for FREE 9/11 DVDs. I was like "free" and "dvd" my two favorite words. about a week later a small box arrives at my door. I opened it and there were about 40 or so documentary style dvds about 9/11 conspiracies, the NWO, the whole shabazz. That was Pandora's box and it opened up a whole new world for me. I of course was a skeptic which led me to investigate some of these claims. It was a downward spiral down the rabbit hole that pales in comparison to that of Alice's adventures in wonderland. What i found was not wonderful at all nor an adventure. It shocked me, scarred me, made me doubt my faith. And it only got worse. Recently it has been brought to my attention that i am very dis-associative to other people and I sometimes daze off like I have ADD. I quit caring about what people had to say unless I could spin my conspiracies into the conversation. My wife told me I was obsessed to which I responded. "NO I am AWAKE and im trying to help the people I love WAKE UP before it's too late...." That last part hit me like a ton of bricks and inspired me to write this. "TOO LATE" instead of spending time trying to convince the people I Love that the hidden secret world is out to get us all. I should just spend time with the people I love. So I encourage all of you reading this to please take a break from ATS and the whole conspiracy realm. Enjoy a movie with your families instead of trying to find the hidden Illuminati symbols. Go for a walk outside and enjoy Gods beautiful creation without the fear of airborne pathogens and chemtrails above you. This group that we are in this conspiracy world is not for everybody. It's mentally and physically draining and if you can't step away from it once in awhile it WILL consume you.

ENJOY LIFE NOW............. CARPE DIEM................ LIVE,LOVE,LAUGH

seacrest OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[edit on 3-8-2010 by spot126]

edit on 8-8-2011 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: (no reason given)

How poetic mr. agent.

Do they teach you that at conintelpro/operation trojan horse or did you lean that on your own?
edit on 8-8-2011 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
I haven't been bothered for my interest in conspiracy theories. Can any of you point to a real undeniable case of someone being "eliminated" for researching conspiracies? I mean with definitive proof. It's all hearsay and you can't prove anything. The burden of prof definitely lies with the conspiracy theorist. You all are still ok right? So what makes you think the government is going after people?

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by moderatemouse

Well maker of h2o water car was mysterious dead after news got out of advancement in science discover by him.

Just because cover-up happen doesn't extengush fact that people be kill off by "dare i say they who not be named "illuminati?!?!?!one1!?one"

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite

link

Working link here:-

www.ahealedplanet.net... - This is Wade Frazier's site. Required reading for any aspirant Fox Mulder, IMHO.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   

What do the stars mean?

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by John_Rodger_Cornman

JR Cornman..."funny name" I'll tell you right now and didn't even read...I was locked down on this site for saying a sentence...with no swear words or adverse content...but content of love. So...if you can get by with "Huge" Statements...and lengthy essays...kudos to you! I applaud...it means something is up!...Pardone moi por l'expression!

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by blazenresearcher
reply to post by John_Rodger_Cornman

JR Cornman..."funny name" I'll tell you right now and didn't even read...I was locked down on this site for saying a sentence...with no swear words or adverse content...but content of love. So...if you can get by with "Huge" Statements...and lengthy essays...kudos to you! I applaud...it means something is up!...Pardone moi por l'expression!

My spam/posts are well endowed on this board.

There is much to be jealous of I think. heh

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 04:38 AM
link   

you have so many responses here . im just learning my around the site and decided to go this route of general conspiracies . So bak to reading . hard work getting enough posts

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Why is your LINK locked ? Thats the message i got when i tried to go check it out .

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795
home1.gte.net...

The requested resource is currently locked. The lock must be released or proper identification given before the method can be applied

I've been spending most of the day reading that site, and I think it's mandatory reading for all ATS members...

I'm still getting the same locked message as you got earlier.

Did you do anything to unlock it?

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by moderatemouse
I haven't been bothered for my interest in conspiracy theories. Can any of you point to a real undeniable case of someone being "eliminated" for researching conspiracies? I mean with definitive proof. It's all hearsay and you can't prove anything. The burden of prof definitely lies with the conspiracy theorist. You all are still ok right? So what makes you think the government is going after people?

I don't think the government NEEDS to go after most people, as it really doesn't concern them whether we learn the truth or not. And I think they're right about that, we'll never get our stuff together well enough to pose any sort of a threat to their tyranny.

But of course your argument is a bit skewed, as any illegal murder to cover up a conspiracy would obviously be conducted by a professional or professionals trained to leave no traces behind. Furthermore with the media and government acting in tandem you are unlikely to learn of these things.

However there are many promenent investigators who have been cut down too early in life. Surely a percentage of them got in the way or stepped on the toes of someone powerful.

While I have no proof, I certainly think it's a strong probability.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 05:26 AM
link   
maybe the admins and some members who have been around a while could answer this...has there been many members that you are aware of (large post counts, contributed towards ATS on various topics, stuck around for long periods of time, years even) that have just simply stopped posting, never to be heard of again?

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join