It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Dangers of Investigating Conspiracies and Cover-ups

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 04:40 AM
link   
reply to post by shechaiyah

agreed.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 05:14 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   
It is going to be danger our investing money anywhere so we have to check about companies where we investing our money.
=======================================================================
Best Savings

edit on 24-12-2010 by herman012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795
I don't know, but the information on that site is very valuable, and is fueled by the author's actual experiences with everything he writes about on the site. How the big capitalistic companies have such a firm grip on science, medicine, the news, the economy and the governments of not only the United States, delete Duplicate Files but of the world. And that by taking up a task against the ones who are running this society, the establishment can be so daunting, stressful, dangerous and what MA said earlier.

One Thing You Can't Be Sure Up I'll Never Ask For More Than Your Thoughts!!!!!!!!..........

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by infinite

they say people that believe conspiracy theories are nutcases. but thats far from true. i think people that think outside the box shouldn't be punished.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
It's locking up for me to, thats needs to be fixed. But the site is great any avid ATS member should read.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   

well i have one thing to say to this...."when you ain't got nothin left, you got nothin left to loose"

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
I know this is an old thread but the link the OP posted is still giving the same LOCKED message.

I wonder what's going on. Is there a mirror of the site?...possibly?

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Submersible2

I am sorry if I don,t understand but, you was stating things regarding poison in the milk?? I am aware of the growth hormone, but as of late there has been labeling on some brands that will not allow this am I missing it/ PLEASE inform me as I have been an avid milk drinker but I am very interested in your information what is this poison???

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   

There are no real conspiracies. Anyone who thinks the government does stuff behind our backs is crazy...

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by TimBrandSurveillanceMan

There are no real conspiracies. Anyone who thinks the government does stuff behind our backs is crazy...

Ok.

The requested resource is currently locked. The lock must be released or proper identification given before the method can be applied.

me too.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Greed and Corruption.
Corruption and Greed.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 05:40 AM
link   

yeah dude , it is a little dangerous and can get you in some arguments being a "believer" or "truther" or any of that. by the way, does anyone have the newest found video of JFK before the day of assassination posted on here, i can't find it. and how do i make a thread/forum, it says i haven't posted on here 20 times yet, posted what? thanks

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I don't think there is much real danger in exposing things as huge as an illuminati conspiracy. No one of consequence will believe anything related to it because the idea has been so thoroughly criticized, and it's impossible to prove. If you start damaging their property, though, they'd come down on you hard.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Gary Weber, shot 2 times in the head, ruling of death: suicide

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by TheBandit795

i got the same locked page as you did...wierd

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by jaycen420
reply to post by TheBandit795

i got the same locked page as you did...wierd

Greetings:

I, too, got the "Locked Out" message. On a Snow Leopard Mac running Safari.

Then, the other day, I ran into this:

You are accessing a U.S. Government (USG) information system (IS) that is provided for USG authorized use only.

By using this IS, you consent to the following conditions:

- The USG routinely monitors communications occurring on this IS, and any device attached to this IS, for purposes including, but not limited to, penetration testing, COMSEC monitoring, network defense, quality control, and employee misconduct, law enforcement, and counterintelligence investigations.

- At any time, the USG may inspect and/or seize data stored on this IS and any device attached to this IS.
- Communications occurring on or data stored on this IS, or any device attached to this IS, are not private. They are subject to routine monitoring and search.

- Any communications occurring on or data stored on this IS, or any device attached to this IS, may be disclosed or used for any USG-authorized purpose.

- Security protections may be utilized on this IS to protect certain interests that are important to the USG. For example, passwords, access cards, encryption or biometric access controls provide security for the benefit of the USG. These protections are not provided for your benefit or privacy and may be modified or eliminated at the USGs discretion.

Sites relevant to my ongoing CME/earthquake relationship research disappear, often within months, if not weeks. Some of the really 'iffy' stuff pertaining to NASA, satellites, shuttle launches, NEO's, milsat weather satellites and supposedly loosely-related corroborating sites go down in weeks, if not days. Good thing I copy/redundant off-site back-up everything on a regular, automatic basis. It pays to watch your six.

These challenges to life and sanity on this planet must be met with clear minds and sound hearts.

May your 2011 see you embracing its highest potential. Onward through the fog!

In Peace & Light
tfw

American Red Cross

Dodged a Solar Bullet

Cometgate! Elenin + 2005 YU55 + Nibiru

Surviving the American Food Crisis of 2011

Will America's Nuclear Power Plants Fail in an 8.0 Earthquake?

The Domino Effect of February 2011 - I Had a Dream About America's Future

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
It is quite dangerous to bring potential government conspiracies to the public eye because:
1) The mainstream public don't have a clue whats going on. They'll simply laugh and dismiss your theories. This means if you get assassinated, no one would care!
2) You will have to be vigilant at all times and check your house if you are being tapped. Even grab a strong magnet and examine your body to get rid of any microchips on you.
3) You will have to be prepared of the repercussions should your theories be dismissed and you are not assassinated.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluntheaded

they say people that believe conspiracy theories are nutcases. but thats far from true. i think people that think outside the box shouldn't be punished.

really? what you consider outside the box? you still see and need to think about the box, you perhaps still inside another box, believing you are superior, and being closely watched at same time, people shouldn't be punished for trying reveling the truth and fighting corruption, but still, even those moral standards are relative, those who got the power will do every thing they can to sustain and grow it, conspiracy theorists are unhappy with their world, and want the reality to be what they think is just and right, in they end the stronger will prevail.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
thanks for this post. was looking for something like this

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join