It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Originally posted by TheBandit795
I don't know, but the information on that site is very valuable, and is fueled by the author's actual experiences with everything he writes about on the site. How the big capitalistic companies have such a firm grip on science, medicine, the news, the economy and the governments of not only the United States, delete Duplicate Files but of the world. And that by taking up a task against the ones who are running this society, the establishment can be so daunting, stressful, dangerous and what MA said earlier.
Originally posted by TimBrandSurveillanceMan
reply to post by infinite
There are no real conspiracies. Anyone who thinks the government does stuff behind our backs is crazy...
The requested resource is currently locked. The lock must be released or proper identification given before the method can be applied.
Originally posted by jaycen420
reply to post by TheBandit795
i got the same locked page as you did...wierd
You are accessing a U.S. Government (USG) information system (IS) that is provided for USG authorized use only.
By using this IS, you consent to the following conditions:
- The USG routinely monitors communications occurring on this IS, and any device attached to this IS, for purposes including, but not limited to, penetration testing, COMSEC monitoring, network defense, quality control, and employee misconduct, law enforcement, and counterintelligence investigations.
- At any time, the USG may inspect and/or seize data stored on this IS and any device attached to this IS.
- Communications occurring on or data stored on this IS, or any device attached to this IS, are not private. They are subject to routine monitoring and search.
- Any communications occurring on or data stored on this IS, or any device attached to this IS, may be disclosed or used for any USG-authorized purpose.
- Security protections may be utilized on this IS to protect certain interests that are important to the USG. For example, passwords, access cards, encryption or biometric access controls provide security for the benefit of the USG. These protections are not provided for your benefit or privacy and may be modified or eliminated at the USGs discretion.
Originally posted by bluntheaded
reply to post by infinite
they say people that believe conspiracy theories are nutcases. but thats far from true. i think people that think outside the box shouldn't be punished.