It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Danish media: Swine flu pandemic is yet another hoax

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Yes, more Conspiracy Nonsence in the Media .. Ha, they are over with.
I want to be one of the dudes on the joury, I'd go for max penalty, no doubt..

Danish journalists claim that the World Health Organization and drug companies producing the swine flu vaccine are in partnership, and that the true nature of their relationship is shrouded in mystery.

What we do know is that the pharmaceutical companies are present at the meetings of WHO expert groups, but what we dont know is what they talk about. And another thing is that scientists who appear to be independent are also hired consultants working for the same pharmaceutical companies who produce the vaccines, says Louise Voller, a journalist at the Danish Daily Information newspaper.

The Elite, the NWO are so Busted .. They stuff so much shait into one barral that the shait is pooring out the lid.....

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Nice find. S&F.
The little write up said enough.

I'll have to watch the vid at home though, as work has NWO'd our computers and restricted us to working.:S

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Demoncreeper

Yea, your at work 8 to 10 hours aday, hassle with the kids when you get home, they figure you dont have the time to stay 'tuned' ..

I have been in such a good mood the last 4 days, cant figure out why !

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

The hassle with the kids is my favorite time.
A good break from all the yucky stuff, is reading them "Captain Underpants" books in cheesy cartoon fashion. haha..

I wonder, why has all the real fear mongering stopped regarding this? We barely see it in the news anymore. Just side stories of when and where.

Perhaps they attained their goal, monetarily etc.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Yeah, this whole swinefluething isn´t really working the way they intendet it to. 61% of the danish people will not take the vaccine if given, a pole stated the other day. Even the danish docters are openly saying in the media that they and there children will not take it. In your face Agenda 21.

[edit on 26-11-2009 by thealiveone]

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Demoncreeper
reply to post by ChemBreather

The hassle with the kids is my favorite time.
A good break from all the yucky stuff, is reading them "Captain Underpants" books in cheesy cartoon fashion. haha..

I wonder, why has all the real fear mongering stopped regarding this? We barely see it in the news anymore. Just side stories of when and where.

Perhaps they attained their goal, monetarily etc.

That is right, and it is us doing it, we, the crazy Conspiracy Dudes..
And I didnt mean the kid hassle as a bad thing at all, it was from their point of view.

I have four kids my self, and hugging them and see them smile is a huge thing.
And I'll do what ever it takes to keep them for my self.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
does he say: " I know, I know you are pretty" at 3:15 mark ?

To my danish ears, it sure sounds like that

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by AUM68

He's saying I know you are busy.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 02:32 AM
link   
no surprise here. ive been saying from the beginning of this "pandemic" that it was a hoax to get someone paid. parents didnt believe me but they do now. ive convinced almost everyone i know not to waste their money on it, as u have a bigger chance of dying in 100 other ways then from this made up flu. good find chem.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by thealiveone
Yeah, this whole swinefluething isn´t really working the way they intendet it to. 61% of the danish people will not take the vaccine if given, a pole stated the other day. Even the danish docters are openly saying in the media that they and there children will not take it. In your face Agenda 21.

[edit on 26-11-2009 by thealiveone]

Not even the who can predict people's will to resist. I mean.. did they really think they could fool doctors... who are some of the most intelligent members of society, Unless they are paying them off the doctors will obviously see that there is foul play and backhanders/ corrupt deals going on etc.
All on had to do to see that there was an issue is look at the stock market.

top topics

join