It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could these be Lazar's 'Hangar Doors' at S4 ???

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   
These are taken from Google Earth using the 'History' function. The first image is the newest and just shows the location of S4. Going back in time using the History function to sometime prior to Nov 06, until you see the washed out opaque brownish look is the second image. It is the exact same location, but brings out the 'doors'. The third image I enhanced to bring out the 'doors' even more. I am not convinced... completely...that these are the doors... but if you click on the little blue square (you have to have this enabled in the sidebar) you will see a drawing by Bob Lazar of what the doors look like, at least according to him. There is an uncanny similarity

[edit on 26-11-2009 by dennisdvx]

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
i dont wanna piss you off, but what the hell are you calling doors.

i see dirt... and hills... and your sliderbar...

this is as bad as moon fortresses....

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by okamitengu

Have you not scrolled the image to the right? On slope on the far right side of the pictures, you can clearly see square shapes. Don't know if they are doors or hanger doors, or whatever. Still interesting though... Without doubt if S4 does exist, whoever runs it would have probably used the most advanced camouflaging techniques know to man to hide it.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by okamitengu

I put 'doors' in quotes... I guess you have to know where the doors are supposed to be before you can see them. Center the slider bar on all three images first. The 'doors'...are along the edge of the mountain facing the lakebed...according to Bob Lazar at least. The second image shows 'squares' which I am referring to as 'doors'. These 'squares are in the same general location where Lazar said the hangar doors were located. You might actually have to go to google earth and look for yourself and click on the blue square for the drawing of the doors. The little blue square is at the bottom of the 'first' door. The rest of the 'doors' are next to the first in a line.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by dennisdvx

interesting...i don not have google earth as it causes my crappy computer to crash everytime...anyway you can post the pic with lazars doors?

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Monts

Yes I agree. I am just pointing out the 'squares' as possible hangar doors. The squares could be obfuscation in themselves hiding the real doors...who knows for sure.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by chrisd250

Here are Lazar's drawings

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   
These might help with location

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Doors? Aren't they mountains? these are not doors, and if they were doors why do they look like mountains?

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Pockets

Read the first post...I did not say they were the doors, but that they have the same similarities as Lazars drawings of the doors that he says are there.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Looks more like pixelation from the way GE embeds the imaging.

Just my 2c

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Pockets

I'm refering to the 'squares' inside the box I marked

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ZombieJesus

You are probably right...interesting pixelation though

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Yeah,the pixelation (very apparent in the grey scale rendering) is probably caused by the 3D function in GE. Still interesting none the less, I never knew the location of the supposed S4 site, but Ive always been curious.

Thanks for coordinates

[edit on 26-11-2009 by ZombieJesus]

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ZombieJesus

Your welcome

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Look at the Third Picture down and look to the right. It has color distortion such as Lazar stated. You may have found it congratulations.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Where are the roadways?Lazar's drawing shows roadways. There are always roads or tire marks around.

We don't have vehicles that can travel in the desert without leaving marks.

You need to look at roadways and look for some thing near them.

And no they don't hide roads there is no reason to.

There will always be evidence of man's presence even if the structure it self is hidden.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I was just reading another thread about experiments with Magnetism, it had a clip from a DVD called from here to Andromeda, I just posted in that thread about a remark made during an interview on the DVD.

The guy being interviewed who worked for Lockhead Martin on Black projects said, Area 51 was always being encroached upon, so they moved it to to tooele Utah, so I opened Google earth, and sure enough just to the North at what looks like part of the Salt Lake, there is some of the most crazy blacked out misshapen, covered over terrain I have ever seen on Google earth.

Who Knows.

Anyhow, I remember the S interview, and Lazzar said, the mountains seemed to open up, he was close by and couldn't see the hangars until they opened up.

He said the hangar doors looked exactly like the hills themselves, so that should tell you, they took a lot of effort and time to disguise them, and it would not surprise me in the least if what is in those pictures could be them, still no way to be sure though.

BTW the thread with the Lockheed Martin black project interview interview is HERE the comment is between roughly 8 and 13 mins, but all interesting IMO.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   
If you look on the 3rd picutre, these "squares" are all over the terrain. It's just a pixelation/3d error or whatever. Nothing to see here.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 02:43 AM
link   

interesting that it is pretty much exactly where lazar said that u find these sqares. was lazars pictures drawn before google earth came out or after?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join