It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you have an ability - please post here

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 08:53 AM
link   
in brief: channeling, remote viewing, astral projection/ travelling, clearvoyance...
i do astrological constellations/ transits for prognosis and i sometimes use mediums like cards and oracles. but i mainly work with energies and support healing processes.

best,
bertrand

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
reply to post by AUM68

Why do you think catholic priests are not supposed to have sex?

There is something in purity, just listen to malachi martin.

I've known some genuinely spiritual Catholic priests who may have become more spiritual because of their chastity. I've also known others who've become lonely, bitter, nasty old men because of it.

The reason for the vow of chastity is much more mundane.
It all comes down to politics, just like eating fish on Fridays was.

Centuries ago the Catholic priesthood tended to be hereditary, and the priest families became very large and powerful, each having their own private army. These became a threat to the Vatican, which wanted absolute power.

The decree of chastity meant priests could no longer develop such a power-base.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by havok
Sounds interesting.

Here's my "ability" if thats what you want to call it.

Ever since I was about 14, I had dreams. Predicting dreams.

This was in 1995. I dreamed about the coming technology of implantable micro chips in humans. Started to correlate the "mark of the beast" with it. Now we see the Verichip. Way later down the timeline.

That was 1995. Now, 14 years later, all the while, I've have extremely descriptive dreams about normal, everyday life. Going places, being in certain buildings, on stage (im in a band), etc, etc.

All of these dreams have come true at any given time after they take place. The bad thing is, I never know when they are going to happen. I just know the situation as soon as it starts to take place. Not Deja Vu. Not coincidence (I don't believe in coincidence).

I've had random dreams of just plain conversations with people I didn't know (in the dream) and then, some time later, the same EXACT conversation would take place. Talk about an eerie feeling.

I will get back to you when I can.

I'm only making these statements to further your thread. I don't want attention. But, I am trying to remember more dreams and start writing them down. I am trying to futher this "ability".

I have those dreams too!!
It's so annoying isn't it?? It's usually the most mundane normal thing and as soon as you're remembering WHY it's so familiar..deja vueish...it's OVER and it went exactly as you dreamed it!
So what's the point of those dreams when the experience is so trivial and short lived to even change it??

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by JimIrie
as this thread turns more into a discussion about lucid dreaming, than other abilities, i wanna share my knowlege.

as i told before i started "dreamworks" (funny wordgame! noticed that the films include hints to this topic?) with eight.
the first step was to become aware in dreams that i´m dreaming.
that was not to hard for me as i did unconscious before.
i noticed i could alter my dreams by will. but not long.

Then i trained to fall in sleep with staying "awake" in mind. that was much harder and i did it after two month of every day training.

Then i tried the castanedas gates. first look at your hand, then move out of your body, then become aware of your energybody, then move around.
Suddenly i could see me sleep, could go through materia, even could fly. It was an amazing feeling!

The strangest was how to move. When you focus on s.t. suddenly u are moving towards it. You even go into this sphere.
example: u stand on a street, going on until horizon.
then you see beside the street, a rock.
you focus on it and it feels like u where thrown directly in front of the rock. the rock becomes bigger and bigger and suddenly u are standing in a "new world" at the very surface at this rock.

it is really iteresting because u can use it for switching astral dimensions. There are significant signs who bring u to special spheres. but it´s not undangerous, cause u may trap into it and maybe are not possible to come back. (coma, matrix...)

I wanted to try some of what you descreibed this night - In my lucid dream, I was reduced to a beginner - I could influence absolutely nothing - so I guess I have to work a bit harder before I get a result

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Kailassa

Hi Kailassa

Its a fantastic story you have decided to share

Thank you for that - I read a lot of interessting and for me important information in your story.

I guess you had a lot of fun in the school bus

I focus a lot on abillities that just happens, and I read in your story that happend a lot in your youth, until you learned to control it .

I hope the best for you . Nice thoughts from Denmark

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kailassa

reply to post by AUM68

I've known some genuinely spiritual Catholic priests who may have become more spiritual because of their chastity. I've also known others who've become lonely, bitter, nasty old men because of it.

The reason for the vow of chastity is much more mundane.
It all comes down to politics, just like eating fish on Fridays was.

Centuries ago the Catholic priesthood tended to be hereditary, and the priest families became very large and powerful, each having their own private army. These became a threat to the Vatican, which wanted absolute power.

The decree of chastity meant priests could no longer develop such a power-base.

Thanks for that information.

So far I have figured out, that the reason behind the Non-sex, Non-stealing and so on, is all about learning to control yourself (as in yoga) so that your feelings, which merely all the "forbidden things" is about.

So if your daily life is controlled by feelings, such as sex, stealing, beating etc - then one disconnects to whats humans is intended to do here on earth.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 06:57 AM
link   
I may have a couple of different abilities. Both of which, i am trying to make some sense of. That isn't going very well due to distractions.

One is an unusually strong sense of empathy, some people may call this Sensitive. I can feel energy, vibrations in and around others at a very deep level. Some friends have been shocked by things i've picked up on. It is not always 100% accurate though since my own feelings can conflict.

Two is a projection ability, i can project my spirit into other rooms.. it is a very strange form of OBE and i tend to do it on impulse. When this happens i am often involved in combat with seemingly demonic entities. I am not certain if these battles affect anything on the physical plane yet. I have notice that if i am in combat in public areas, namely malls or at work, it can draw unwanted attention. This is quite rare though.

I can also sometimes remote view, but conditions have to be just right for it. This is something i am working on, and it usually only works if i know someones energy well.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by DriftNinja

Your story sounds interresting - the part with fighting demons is much like what I have encountered some times.

But I am never beeing "attacked" when I am awake, but just before sleep, if I i.e. practise "jumping up and down" as I call it - that is practise the abillity to fall a sleep, and then when I just fall 90% a sleep - lost feeling in body and lost hearing ability, I "jump" up again to awake state.

There and when I have had a total nights sleep and wake Up, I have 5-6 times had theese sound "waves" which I have tryed to follow - for each wave (one wace is about 2 seconds) it gets stronger / louder, and 2 times I have followed it to "the end" where supposedly human sounds start.

One time I have tryed to wake up early in the morning about 5, and waking up in theese sound waves, not beeing able to wake up - beeing held in that wave state.
I started to call the one beside me in the bed, but no sound came out because I was too much sleeping.
And worse, I fought and pushed my arms and legs to wake up but couldnt move.
Then at last I woke up - but have been thinking that it was totally just like some of the UFO abductions I have been reading about - but as far I know, I was just sleeping, having theese sound waves

I dont know if you have theese sound waves too in awake condition . but this was my experience

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 09:07 AM
link   
i've had some strange experiences with dreams...Ever since I was little I had dreams about a war....I don't know what war. These recurring dreams began when I was no more than in 1st grade. The world was devastated, and I was walking around watching guys in gas masks runnig all over the place. Then, in about 4th grade waaay before all of this 2012 hype, I had a dream about the planets being in alignment, and the end of the world was coming....kinda weird. About dreams, though...they really mean something. I've had dreams which warned me about people. And they were always right.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Well you people have really cool abilities i dont really know if this counts or can help me in any kind of way lmbo but i can tell when the tv is on without seeing or hearing it. idk what it is like a feeling or something but i have had many people blindfold me and mute the tv and i am always 100% right. there thats my ability thats abnormal

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   
"Do you have an ability?" - makes me think of Heroes, lol!

I seem to have a way with computers. I can't explain exactly what I do, but sometimes when the internet is slow or applications won't respond, I can sort of "will" them into action again..

Like with other "paranormal" / "occult" skills (telekinesis, astral projection, energy work, whatever you believe in), when it works, it feels effortless.. when trying to load a slow page or negotiate a bad connection, sometimes I think about it / visualize it as "reaching out" to find a wave, and then easing it back into a regular pattern.

I'm not 100% sure it's real, but it's fun to think about / experiment with / practice!

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Ever since I can remember, I can feel spirit energy. Well, people energy too. I just pick up on it. I have been touched, pushed, picked up, talked to and seen many spirits. If I enter a location, I can usually tell you if it is haunted. I constantly get "feelings" wherever I go. Natural to me. I am thirty now, and either because I don't really get out much these days, or because the ability has lessened, which I don't feel the latter is the case. I really am not overwhelmed with the feelings anymore. Still encounter things. Feel them that is. Seeing things out the corner of my eyes, but that can always be nudged off as imagination or many other things. Just thought I would share.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 01:35 AM
link   

reply to post by AUM68

Hey andy, I have to say.. while developing my gifts I loved, had enough sex to become bored and want something better.. a true connection and friendship with someone to love who I thought was beautiful of soul and form.. so honestly I dont know about the sex thing.. I admit that I forgot about sex for awhile while on the journey BUT I would indeed think about it, but I was free from its rule.
honestly I think you just need to be free to do anything but love it all and fueled by some sort of true purpose.
....though... I have lost my sensitivity while being very sexual... its just miss directed energy.

interesting..

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I know of these audio sounds all of you are hearing, I've had them my entire life from the time I was in preschool to now, and I have learned to listen to them over time, which is difficult to explain. These audio waves have lately been a distraction to me. These are telepathic waves, they have told me decisions to make, things to do, and made contact with me even in my dreams. Beware, some of these audio waves are leading you wrong. I can also astrally project from the expeience of an OBE dealing with electricity and reseting my brain waves. I am also a master of talking to animals and reading thoughts. Since I am only 12 and heard of what my abilities mean when I was 10, I am trying my hardest to keep them from fading away.

[edit on 6-12-2009 by nor9432]

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I've been trying to prove to myself that what I "can do" (affect radio waves) is real... some interesting things happened. I played with trying to affect FM radio, seem to have made websites/videos load faster in some cases... I wonder what else I can try?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join