It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you have an ability - please post here

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   
In this thread, I would like to see if there are others with abilities like me.
Have you had experiences which are something else than ”normal” extraordinary behaviour, and are you investigating from a serious point of view – then I would very much like if you would post a reply.

I would like if the posts is from serious members – and not non-believers who have nothing positive to contribute.

I will of course start, telling about my current work.

Up to this date, I have had a long life – and a very gifted life as a sceptic – or more precisely: a positive sceptic.
I doubt a lot, but I am eager to find answers to the big questions in life.

6 years ago, my current state started: I had one lucid dream, a dream in which I suddenly during the dream became aware , that I was dreaming.

At that time, I thought I was going crazy, because I became lucid in my dreams 4 out of 7 nights for about 2 weeks, and then I lost the ability.

I consulted my doctor who send me to a dream research institute here in Denmark, who learned me about Lucid Dreaming.
I found it interresting and tryed to find some other persons with whom I could join, but couldnt find other than Clairvoyants and healers and so, who all new all about this state of dreaming, and could help me and...

I cant help it, but I just cant be in room with clairvoyants, healers and so.

So I felt all alone, and started my own research into this subject, and this is what my current state is about.

Through some english/american webpages I learned about some technics to become Lucid in my dreams – and it helped.

As time went by I learned to stay lucid for longer and longer time. And in the end, I could be lucid for 4-5 minutes in my dream, so that I could start investigating.
I learned myself to affect the environment, throwing energi balls at zombies, and summon objects, so that I took control over the dream.

I wanted to see, if there was any relation between lucid dreaming, and connection to a higher beeing, to find out if God realy exists, so I started living by the 10 commandments and became a christian.
I lived without sex for 1 year and so, and – It helped – I could stay longer in the lucid state in my dream, and one night I had a breakthrou – I was passing my own house, and decided that I would go inside and watch myself sleep – and I did.

It took me a lot of time and hard nightly work, to be able to repeat this process and i.e. learning how to jump in and out of dream while beeing lucid (just before I was awake).
This made it possible for me to stand and watch me sleep, while I was awake for a little bit so I could raise my left arm, and then jump back to the lucid dream and see my arm move or change position.

This made me take it a step further – can I during my lucid sleep affect an object?

[edit on 26-11-2009 by AUM68]

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   
A red ballon became my object,. But as hard as it was to learn to se my arm move in lucid sleep, just as difficult was it for me to learn to move objects. But I did.

I had to learn to astral travel from a yogi and combine those to abillities, it took me ½ a year but finally one night that red ballon was pushed to the floor.

The backside is, that I sometime in normal sleep goes into some state where i get cought in sound wawes, which increase and gets me so affraid.
I have 2 times tryed to let theese sound waves take me a little further when they become ”loud” and then I beign hearing reel sounds like someone makeing a tone with his voice.

This is my story of my work with an ability – there is a little more, but I will wait until later to tell it.

Have you an abililty and are you also trying to do some investigation, I would like to hear about it.

AND PLEASE dont write in this thread if you just want to make a fool of this – I wont answer if it is not serious.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by AUM68

On your thing about sex, thats why they target people not interested in sex, and call them off the wall. Yep it has a massive effect on you,a nd the occult world has known for along time that your sexual energies are all linked to this stuff.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I dream alot and im intuitive but no abillities to speak of.
i want to change my lyfstyle and become better and acieve obe's astral traval etc but i cant seem to.
I need the meens to do it, i think in my current situation i am too opressed emotionally and alot of people dont understand me and wont be able to accept this sort of things because people in my life are closed minded idiots.. what could i do to become better and acheive singularity?

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Sounds interesting.

Here's my "ability" if thats what you want to call it.

Ever since I was about 14, I had dreams. Predicting dreams.

This was in 1995. I dreamed about the coming technology of implantable micro chips in humans. Started to correlate the "mark of the beast" with it. Now we see the Verichip. Way later down the timeline.

That was 1995. Now, 14 years later, all the while, I've have extremely descriptive dreams about normal, everyday life. Going places, being in certain buildings, on stage (im in a band), etc, etc.

All of these dreams have come true at any given time after they take place. The bad thing is, I never know when they are going to happen. I just know the situation as soon as it starts to take place. Not Deja Vu. Not coincidence (I don't believe in coincidence).

I've had random dreams of just plain conversations with people I didn't know (in the dream) and then, some time later, the same EXACT conversation would take place. Talk about an eerie feeling.

I will get back to you when I can.

I'm only making these statements to further your thread. I don't want attention. But, I am trying to remember more dreams and start writing them down. I am trying to futher this "ability".

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

Yes that sex thing is a funny part - I am now in some way "Back in business" and having some kind of normal sex life again even though its not merely the same as in the good old days.

There fore my ability is also somehow changed and then again not - its difficult to explain, but in some way, there is a link to this issue (be a good and honost person) and the abillity.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Interesting things to do with dreams, I as well believe myself to have predictive dreams (at least sometimes) but never in horribly profound ways. I have always had senses of Deja Vu when I was younger and I just assumed that I did dream it or something similar earlier (felt completely normal to me) but one day someone told me it's actually my brain not working or going out of loop.

I didn't want to accept this so I began keeping a dream journal writing down every single piece of lucid or otherwise dream I had. And over time things would happen, such as while sitting in a park one of my friends makes fun of the other for having red hair after she accidentally set on fire. A few months later that exact same situation happened in the exact same park and in my dream journal I had the entire scenario written out (just one example)

I also believe myself to have some powers of mind that influence things around me, I can typically convince people of my opinion quickly if I focus on it and in some cases I have felt myself moving things with my mind...although with the latter I hardly believe it and it may just be a product of me meditating and it's simply a figment of my imagination.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by GW8UK

I know what you talk about - I have had that frustration too. but I guess the power of need to investigate - to be curious is the best entrance - things didnt change over night for me - it is a looooong run.
But this ability started for me suddenly, perhaps because I did change my life in some way that triggered it !

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Well my parents once told me that I had the opposite of the Midas touch that eveerything I touched turned to S***!!!!lol...just kidding. Seriously though, I have been psychic up until my mid 20's and recently (In the past 8 yrs) I have developed empath abilities, and I'm told I am a natural healer.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
If I am near a person for quite some time and i get to know him or her I can feel what star sign they are and 5 out of the 6 times I told them what I think there star sign is I'm right. Not a joke this is fo realzz.

Tough I don't believe in day horoscopes you read in the newspaper.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by AUM68

Why do you think catholic priests are not supposed to have sex?

There is something in purity, just listen to malachi martin.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by havok

It makes me think on those different types of dream abillity: predicting dreams, lucid dream, astral travelling - what triggers theese abilitys when they just happen, and there is no control - I know that theese things can appear suddenly, and they can be controlled.

I have never had predicting dreams my self - actually in my normal dreams I just behave like a nerd - acting illogical, talking with my long dead dad, working in places I havent been working for 10 years and so.

But again, dont accept it if you want more - try and find an entrance to how you can control your dreams - good thing is - what happen in night time in dreams, doesnt affect you in daily life - you are still rested

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnBadger

well 2 already who have had predicting dreams - I am a bit envious; I would like to try that too.

but never the less its fascinating to have such an experience.

I have had a friend that mastered sound yoga, and could use it in life, when she stood and talked to an audience, and trying to get silence she just said: hallo , turning on her "yoga voice" and as I understand it .- she could use her voice with a frequence, that gave her voice power - and everybody went silence - very funny-

I thought of that when you mentioned persuading people - perhaps you have a yogavoice ?

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

yeah that part makes sense - I have been visiting some yogis living away from civilisation in Shigatze, and they too have no sex - which other "ways" also have , I guess

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   
When i was seven/eight i had a nightmare, coming every night.
I wanted to do something against it and so (it was in summer holidays) i started to look in my local library for books about dreaming. ( if you would take the time to look into my previous posts, you will see, i was kinda awaken since i was born...)

Most of them where about symolism in dreams and that didn´t help me to get off the nightmare. I tried everything but, every night, it was the same.
But one day a special book caught my attention: "the art of dreaming" by Castaneda.
So i borrowed it and read it in two or three sessions.
After the first chapters i tried "the first gate"(to move your hand, in dream state thru your own will, in front of your face)

To make it short, after two weeks training i was even able to move through my room and the nightmare suddenly disappeared, as i recognized i can alter my dreams.

But this was only the beginning of my story...

Your question was about other abilities and i want to share my expieriences.
Since my very first conscious days i had the feelings of "forgotten something really important"- "forgotten knowlege" some would say.
The above story was kinda "initial spark" for me.
When i learned s.t. new i noticed i noticed i could do it without repeating. It felt like "only refreshing my mind" about anything.
I only needed to read/hear/see/etc some new topic to KNOW about the whole things. It was/is a bit scary to me and my participants...
After a few years of "studying" i was able to practice lower magical rituals and knew alot about symbols and analogies.
The thing is... it worked every time i did s.t.!
I wanted to know about the principles behind it.
But inside i knew it.
After two more years (sixteen) i was able to manipulate things in my environment only by thinking on it.
At this time i was´nt aware about the issue that the conscious mind controls and even creates reality and even materia.
But this was opened to me with eightteen years, at a one week meditation session in a crystal cave in switzerland.

Now i´m fully aware about the so called "matrix" and the energy flows within.
I can see auras, energy lines and points and are even able to manipulate this stuff.
Most time i don´t want to see (because i was also able to see bad things) so i do need a few moments to "switch" the sight.

I know about special technics from all over the world to transfer energies into others.
As i know my "karma" i never ever do s.t. bad with this abilities and so there is no much use of it, eccept healings, helping others to evolve AND work my karma off.

Some other abilities i have, i will just name here: Astral projection, Read the "akasha" chronicles, see my and others former lifes, light psi-kinetics (as i´m not interested in evolving things like this), telepathy, using foreign energies,

I am a very old soul. And i know i am at the end "level" and i know my body will die in soon years. But im not sad about, as i know i will go back to our-all-roots.

And shall i tell u something more?

I am just twentythree...

peace n love

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Well I don't think I have any such powers as some of your my fellow ATS members, but I know somebody who is very close to me who had a dream about me basically laying in the hospital almost reaching the point of death. What do you my fellow ATS members think this would attribute to? Does that mean death is coming for me? I hope this doesn't seem as if I'm trying to hijack this thread, I'm not just one response from anyone would be appreciated.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by JimIrie

Fantastic - do you know what your goal is here in this incarnation ?

Have you ever been in contact with "one of mankind elderly brothers" ?
I mean, have you had some teacher, or have you been alone all along ?

My problem is, that I cant find competent "older" to help
every time I pray for an anser to God, he just says "shut up"

but very interesting story - thanks for sharing

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ReAlIzAtIoN

of course you can ask - as long as you are serious about it .

My experience in dreams are, that all the things that is presented in dreams is only my subconsious playing games.
Often in daytime, I see something, that I perhaps should give some more attention, but I dont. So in my dreams this subject appears again, and I can deal with it in my dreams - but as always in a very illogical way.

But as seen in other threads, some have predictions, and it could be like that, or it isnt !

I would not be affraid, mainly because you didnt dream it - one thing I do know, is that you cant dream for other people, even thou I am trying to go into others dreams, but that is not a subject I want to talk about right now (I have heard its possible - mainly with twins dreaming the same dream)

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by AUM68

did it by my own...
No teachers, but some short "crossing the ways"...
As i´m now thinking about, there was nobody i felt as old like me...

its curious! as i had the expirience of "all is one" i never felt as lonely as in this life...

to your search... look inside! search your connection to your higher i.
There are no gods! but all is one supreme being...

Why im here? Help others evolve enlightning, heal, work my karma off and...
come back to the supreme one!

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
In my teenage years I would be able to tell someones zodiac sign just by looking at them. I was really into that stuff back then, I am not anymore and I've lost that ability.

But all my life I've had predictive dreams. Not consistently like every night but every now and then just like the other posters here. I've won a few minor bucks playing the lottery after seeing numbers in my dreams but never the jackpot. Always one or two numbers off.

I have had astral travel dreams. Two places I remember going is Japan and Australia. Actually, I also remember travelling under water in the ocean. That one was different.

I don't practice lucid dreaming but I do get it every now and then. And it makes sense about the sex thing. That must be why we are bombarded with sex everywhere. They have us distracted with it so that we do not know our capabilities. It's not really that we only use 10% of our brains but that we are focused on the wrong things like sex and money.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join