It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Avatar putting us one step closer to DISCLOSURE??

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   
www.imdb.com...

Scheduled to be released in December, James Cameron's new movie pits humans against Extraterrestrials in a battle for supremacy.

Could this be the beginning of disclosure???

(Sorry.. couldn't resist! Happy American Genocide Day!)

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   
LOL when I saw the name on the thread, I was like O.o really?

Well played Sir, you managed to sucker me into yet another ZOMG DISCLOSURE R HEAR! thread. Bravo :p

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   
This movie looks horrible. Blue screen migraine. At some point in a clip I
saw an army general preparing to take over some alien territory. Predictable
good vs bad crap. Not sure if it's "one step" in disclosure. More like a dragging foot with a bunion.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Sorry Hank, but it appears your one of many using your belief system to imagine things that aren't there.

Your confusing a secret cabal of powers that be colluding with hollywood to gently condition us for the revealing of ET life with something called CAPITALISM.

Deny ignorance, try not to enforce it, lol.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by HankMcCoy

No its a MOVIE for entertainment.. There have been alien movies since the birth of Hollywood. Enough already with every movie leading to possible disclosure. I would LOVE for disclosure but its just a movie!!!

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I thought that movie was about smurfs :\

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   
If we ever do have disclosure, I hope it will be full Disclosure... with a big D.

Who knows if this flick was designed to condition us for disclosure. Personally, I hope it is. When the day comes, I pray everyone else can handle it. I know I can!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYBODY

Omni

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
One of those movies that looks like an xbox game.

YUK.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I always thought starship troopers was that movie.

If the internet had existed when close encounters had come up would this board be filled with disclosure threads?

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by HankMcCoy
www.imdb.com...

Scheduled to be released in December, James Cameron's new movie pits humans against Extraterrestrials in a battle for supremacy.

Could this be the beginning of disclosure???

(Sorry.. couldn't resist! Happy American Genocide Day!)

Are you kidding? Have you seen the commercials for this awful pile of feces that must have been filmed in a cow field? If it wasn't for CGI and Klingons Cameron would have had to rely on a real story line with real actors. He may have had enormous success with "TITANIC" but with this latest barf bag he has sunk to the same level as those CGI UFOs constantly showing on youtube, you know, Miami UFO.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Although a huge Cameron fan I have to say I've been left rather underwhelmed by everything i've seen so far of this. When I first saw the trailer I had that same sinking feeling I get when I (foolishly) click on the, OMG BEST UFO FOOTAGE EVER - CLOSE UP HD!!!! threads, only to be greeted with a fuzzy blur or umbrella.

We'd been promised a cinematic revolution and what the footage has shown so far is not that far removed from an Xbox game. Perhaps, when seen in context and in the intended conditions it may work - I live in hope anyway.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Well played Hank, I too saw the thread title and thought not another bloody movie = disclosure thread!

Have a good one.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Avatar is just a movie, it is a story designed to capture imagination and mnake some money.
I don't think it is putting us any closer to disclosure then other movies of the same genre such as: E.T., Star Wars, Space odyssey or Space Chimps.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Simply put NO. It's only a movie!!!!

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   
No disrespect to anyone, but I absolutely hate these threads! BUT.. the movies that are painting ETs in a positive light may help somewhat to quell fears or prejudism that could arise from disclosure.

It does look like an awful movie, though.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Personally i do not watch any movies made after 2002, i just do not like special effects. There are still low budget movies made without, and these are the only ones i watch.

Doesn't inspire this movie either.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
It's a stupid movie about blue aliens??? Where do you come up with your ideas??

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Hank,
I for one 'got it'. You are very funny and made my evening so far. I hate to state the obvious but too many replies here have concerned me and I think it needs spelling out. HANK WAS KIDDING. Having a little laugh and I appreciate it personally. Star for you Mr. Hank.
Vance

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by vance
Hank,
I for one 'got it'. You are very funny and made my evening so far. I hate to state the obvious but too many replies here have concerned me and I think it needs spelling out. HANK WAS KIDDING. Having a little laugh and I appreciate it personally. Star for you Mr. Hank.
Vance

^ this

I had thought it would have been evident from Hanks post here was joking and surely from mine people would see it was a joke, but I guess you know what happens when you ASSUme lol

It was a bit of fun guys, don't take things so seriously

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Well done on the irony. When I saw the name it was
you creating this thread is about as likely as seeing them all step down willingly tomorrow and surrendering earth to its citizens, but one can always hope.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join