It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TAG in all islam fundamentalists,including prisoners

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 08:12 AM
link   
with the same technology it must be possible to inject under their skin a chip with all data know of the bearer.
(technology already used to tag dogs,cats...)
so it must be possible to trace where the tagged objects are moving to.
for example at airports they can be forbidden to board a flight simply because of a scan of the injected chip tells the controller that the subject is a danger for society.

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 08:22 AM
link   
lemme guess, you support this idea?

yeah let's tag all muslim fundamentalists like dogs and cats (nice comparison) and how do you propose we determine who are the fundamentalists? Maybe we should just tag all muslims.

and wait, most black people like islam and convert to it and they might side with the muslim fundamentalists, so let's tag them too

oh yeah and we should tag the indians, you know they look like them,and don't forget those chinese people (just too many of them around, you never know some of them could be muslims)

you know, I've been reading your posts all over the place and I've been trying to giving you the benefit of the doubt, but this last post.......i bite my tongue, i pray for your mind and heart to open, but right now I just give up dude! your thinking and logic makes me

If anyone considers this flaming, feel free to penalize me appropriately, I make no personal attack on this person just his manner of thinking and speaking. sometimes things just have to be said.

[Edited on 5-21-2004 by worldwatcher]

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 08:28 AM
link   
you can NOT beat terrorisme by (for example) giving everybody a kiss !
if you are dealing with monsters than you handle them as monsters !

the moment all people come back alive killed by the terrorists or all wounded are again in prestine condition i alter my attitude and thinking ...but right now...
ask any common sense western/usa citizen what they think of islam fundamentalists and their actions of today and the past...
it will speak for itself.

join