It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So why has no world leader spoke about the hacked global warming is a con emails yet?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Has anyone heard of any world leader that keeps pushing the copenhagen thing, that has come ut and talked about these hacked emails, yet?

Anyone, i heard the aussie bloke at start of week, but he did not mention these emails,a nd what they mean.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   
If they would talk about it, it would be sort of political suicide. Remember, all (almost) of the nation's leaders are only puppets of the true "behind the scene" power.
They want to keep the agenda for a one world government, they want to tax the people even more, they need to keep the domination going. This is why no world leader has mentioned it.

[edit on 26-11-2009 by lagenese]

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   
I agree, just wondering if anyone has spoken of these yet.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   
They think if they ignore it, it will just go away.

The public's attention span is so short, they are just hoping this will all blow over when the new season of "American Idol" starts.

Sad truth is, they're probably right.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

There's nothing to say yet without a full investigation - unlike silly guardian blogger's, at least world leader's aren't jumping to conclusions.

Perhaps world leaders have more pressing matters to attend to.

[edit on 26-11-2009 by john124]

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   
If they ignore it long enough, it will go away

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by conspiracyrus

The University are investigating this matter - their reputation is at stake. It isn't going to go away, even though I doubt there's anything in these emails that can prove any significant wrong-doing. The career's of these scientists are at stake for inappropriate behaviour for a scientist, although none of this changes the overwhelming evidence from other research institutes that have similar results, and conclude man-made global warming is a reality. That is, unless we can uncover a worldwide conspiracy between each climate institute - which is highly improbable.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by john124

Actually i thought the real misstep here was that the emails seemed to hint at the suppression of dissenting scientific ideas... meaning man made global warming is still under debate... I'm sure they wouldn't like you to think that way ....

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Shhhhhhh! Don't talk about it. Don't want that cash cow to go away. I fully expect algore to have a press conference on this real soon.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

Well how are they going to take your money and redistribute it to the 3rd world if they don't have the global climate lie to scare you into backing their agenda?

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by HotSauce

one way or another, they're able to do it. and it's not about sending money to the 3rd world countries, i don't think. they're not a bunch of philanthropists. all they want is one world government, and global warming is just a way to achieve it. after that, what will mean sending money from one place to another, when they'll be in charge of whole world, officially? there's worldwide pandemic, there's worldwide economic crisis, and there's global warming hoax (it is happening, but every planet in our solar system is warming up - so our actions have nothing to do with it) - even if one of these plans fails (i don't think so, they've made it with much bigger lies already), they'll still be able to reach their goal.

at least to some point in time.

[edit on 26-11-2009 by jedi_hamster]

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I'll be honest I haven't seen or heard about this anywhere else but on here. I am aware that I can chalk it up to controlled media, but it is still odd. I browse the news channels to get a pulse on whats going on, but I have not even heard this mentioned outside of this site and provided links. Surely there must be mentions or snippets that I am missing. In fact my co-workers and friends think that I simply make this stuff up. Same with the Ukraine illness.

The media really wants to make us out to be crazy, huh?!

When the SHTF it's important for this community to be aware of each other outside of this cyber-world. I feel so close to you total strangers. Is that weird? Anyway, Happy Thanksgiving!

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by jedi_hamster

Yes, their whole plan will implode, in due time. They just don't know it yet.
The light will prevail, it's already written. The entire "cabal" will will vanish without a trace.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   
You really expecting these lying sacks of garbage who will sell their own mother down the river for a few bucks to come clean about a massive deception like this? Maybe there is something in their genes which makes them allergic to the truth.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by john124

Originally posted by conspiracyrus

The University are investigating this matter - their reputation is at stake. It isn't going to go away, even though I doubt there's anything in these emails that can prove any significant wrong-doing. The career's of these scientists are at stake for inappropriate behaviour for a scientist, although none of this changes the overwhelming evidence from other research institutes that have similar results, and conclude man-made global warming is a reality. That is, unless we can uncover a worldwide conspiracy between each climate institute - which is highly improbable.

Improbable, LOL! Follow the money, see if there is a common connection between all of the climate research groups. You may find that the money and control trickles down from Rothschilds, Rockefellers and Oppenheimers through the various institutionalized groups like the Trilats and CFRs. I mean serously, the CFRs are in pretty much every country in some form or another and they do fund this type of garbage science to promote geopolitical and geofinancial agendas.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by keepureye2theskyWhen the SHTF it's important for this community to be aware of each other outside of this cyber-world. I feel so close to you total strangers. Is that weird? Anyway, Happy Thanksgiving!

I don't think so, most of us probably have more in common with other likeminded people here than with most of our friends, at least when it comes to the subject matters that are discussed here.

On topic, I really hope people just don't forget about this, this needs to be heard far and wide, spread it!

top topics

join