It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Important! Healthcare video you must watch!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   
I caught part of this last night on c-span and it blew me away.There are other options being presented that are much more practical than the bloated piece of garbage in the senate now.Our president and our congress are lying to us and covering up alternatives on health care for political reasons of their own,they're not to be trusted.Please watch this video
www.c-spanvideo.org...

I do not know how to embed this if any one does I would appreciate it.
This is important for all Americans to see.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   
S+F
I've been against this idea but his version sounds like something I would give a listen to.

From 83 pages to over 2000 pages

This is another example of how TPTB hijack a cause and twist it to fit their agenda.
It sounds as if they have done exactly opposite of what true SPHC is intended to do, that is to say they have protected big pharma and big insurance and have turned the bill into a theft of our freedoms.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Yes, the congress and potus are pushing an agenda.These people seem to truly want to improve the health care system,and their ideas sound very plausible to me,I was also very intrigued by the thought of creating 2 million + jobs.That is the first time in 2 years I have heard a tangible plan to create jobs.I hope others take the time(about 70 mins)to watch this,TPTB keep saying there are no other options on the table,well here's one and a good one at that.

join