It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spiritual Questions Welcome

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Summerday

Originally posted by Zerra
Mediums like myself, have psychic spirit guides, we are protected naturally for our mission on Earth and there's much training by the way of experience that goes into it. Those who are not mediums may not be protected. Though I encourage people to learn the safe routes, how to stay protected and grounded, and where to draw the line (not to use ouija boards).

No, because you have the clarity and protection to be able to use it safely and effectively. Also meaning you don't really need to use these tools, but could connect directly into the spirit world without them. I was talking about the average person who may feel tempted to experiment with such a thing out of curiosity, a sense of adventure, etc. without any other guidance.
Yes, then we are on the same page more or less.

[edit on 26-11-2009 by Zerra]

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Okay, I am done for today, everyone. I will get back to the questions tomorrow. I'll just say that answering these first questions has made me realise I am better suited for giving spiritual guidance than what I would have thought, as the inspiration flowed very freely. I feel this is a good collaboration and like I am getting some support for this. Great work so far everyone.

Edit: I am not going to be answering posts that seem like little more than a veiled attack. This also applies if your intention is to defend a worthy belief system (such as Christianity). There are many who will be looking for real answers and I don't want to waste our time on these type of posts.

[edit on 26-11-2009 by Summerday]

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
"I haven't really shared much of my knowledge yet"

I swear to God if I had one dollar every time you would use the term/word "spirit, oh yes many realities and realms exist!, believe in your self and your self will become Enlightened!, Feel the pressure, be the pressure, become the pressure" I would be bankrupted while selling my underwear on ebay to pay off the extra charges invovled.

Oh please, share to me this hidden knowledge of yours!

Erhm, how should I say this.

Spirit? Say what?

I.e proofy?

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Zerra

Greetings Zerra, indeed you have been of some help my friend. Your advice has been superb to say the least. I will most certainly take on board what you have said and put that into practice. Im glad you repsonded to this because there is only so much one can read from books but to have first hand experience is ALOT better IMO. So thank YOU very much indeed, ill be sure to let you know how i get on

Be safe and be well

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Summerday

Asking "how did I choose my god" implies that God is something manmade and not an actual reality

This is a very good point. Instead of trying to sort through all the gods out there to find the right one for me, I would be better off coming up with one of my own, tailored to my specific spiritual needs. Thanks Summerday, you've been a real help.

A great spiritual teacher once said: "God is making the greatest sacrifice. He has to be in constant activity because if he paused for just one moment the whole of creation would fall apart". I think that is a thought worth contemplating on.

I think I'll make my god smart enough to create an autonomous universe, capable of running itself without need for him/her to micro-manage every interaction at a sub-atomic level. That's a lot of micro-managing.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 07:14 AM
link   
in error, plz delete

[edit on 27-11-2009 by Cedik]

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Well, today my Tarot cards have arrived [ Rider Waite - Radiant ] wooo hooo, and with it came a book by Eden Gray titled A Complete Guide To The Tarot. I orderd this book as it was a good deal with the cards in a hope to understand the Meditation side of it. This is the avenue i will be exploring first though, not that i need to as im very much quite cabable of meditating through the Law Of One [ Oneness ] and am very successfull in doing so. This book is just another way to explore/teach my inner self and not limit myself to just one thing. I love exploring all possibilitys

Something to share with you all, and perhaps you can help in guiding me to achieve its full potential >

From a very young age i have always been able to connect with nature on a spiritual level, meaning, i have always been able to sense its presence through aura's, emotions and sometimes thoughts. This however all changed when i fell onto the path of drugs. From the age of 14 i have been taking mind stimulant drugs right up until the age of 29, im 37 now. So as you can see, i have pretty much lost out on ALOT of my spiritual life, so much so that im now rebuilding it with great obstacles and indeed the reabilitation of my mind. Yea i know, i dumb thing to do, though '___' came in useful in some circumstances

From this, over the past 8 years i have come to learn that my mind does not need drugs to find enlightenment within my soul. The journey since then has been a tremendous one indeed. With the obstacles aside, i have learned and achieved so much its fantastic, though i have missed out on 15 years of development, im now experiencing enlightenment so strong that i believe im being guided on this spiritual path, let me explain >

Dominatly over the past few years [2/3] i have progressed so much that i have been able to connect with my higher self through meditation in which it has shown me my path. I can now see Aura's around not only people, but animals and nature to, i can sense there emotions and at times there thoughts to. Walking though a forrest i can connect with any tree or plant ad resonate with it on there level. Chatting to strangers, i am able to sense there emotions and occasionall pick up on there thoughts. When a family memeber or friend calls i know when they are going to before it happens. Im able to send out love to freinds and family just by thought inwhich they have proven to me it working, time and time again....

...so you see, i could have been alot further on if i had not went down the road of mind abuse. This hurts me in so many ways because i feel i have missed out on so much development, though i believe i have gained enough to realise that i have always had this potentail.

The probem i now, and have been, facing is one of confusion due to my mind reajusting to normality with being of the drugs. I find it hard accepting the normal routine, always something nagging me, telling me that i dont belong here on this plane of exsistance, then on the other hand, im being guided to help others such as nature and wildlife, in which im heavly involved with.

I cant stress enough how The Law Of One, David Wilcock and Eckhart Tolle has helped me though this, for one person to call this the God thing, is for me to call it Oneness, the creator of ALL things, not a being, but that, that is all.....Oneness.

So the advice i ask, is there anything else that you feel could help my mind reajust, or do you think im on the right path and doing just fine. I just cant understand this confusion part, perhaps over time it will solve itself?

By the way, ive never admitted this to anyone, any of this. I just thought the time was right to do so now as i feel confortable with some members, such as Summer and Zerra.

The Tarot is my next step in studying my path of enlightenment.

Thanks for taking the time to read this,

Be safe and be well my friends

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 07:37 AM
link   
My questions are:

Why are we here?

What is the point of life?

There is nothing else I wish to ask and I am saying this part for arbitrary reasons which may never become apparent. Nevertheless, they are important.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cedik
My questions are:

Why are we here?

What is the point of life?

There is nothing else I wish to ask and I am saying this part for arbitrary reasons which may never become apparent. Nevertheless, they are important.

My question is Why not?
Does life must have a point? Why is that?

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Why would you make a post in the Gray Area to ask for questions, and then say no questions about aliens?

That's kind of what the Gray Area is for.

Also, What god are you talking about? The Christian God? Jewish?

Why would you be worthy of asking questions if you can't even grasp a simple concept such as the big bang or evolution?

[edit on 27-11-2009 by Zsaqulz78th]

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zsaqulz78th
Why would you make a post in the Gray Area to ask for questions, and then say no questions about aliens?

That's kind of what the Gray Area is for.

Also, What god are you talking about? The Christian God? Jewish?

Why would you be worthy of asking questions if you can't even grasp a simple concept such as the big bang or evolution?

Hmm. You know this forum is not specific to aliens but to extraordinary claims, right? " The Gray Area will tolerate topics that may be unusually hypothetical or unproven"

Her topic is unproven, it doesn't have to be about aliens or topics Summer is unfamiliar with. If you'd like alien knowledge I'm sure you can find that from x-777's posts in the gray area, there's no shortage

Your question of God has been answered many times in this thread.

Where are you pulling the scientific information from? Has Summer mentioned evolution or the big bang and her opinion on it?

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Zerra

She mentioned that she was created by god and was a creationist, that's why I said she can't grasp the big bang or evolution.

I don't think a creationist should be answering any questions, or you know what the obvious answer to most of the questions will be.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   

reply to post by Zerra

She mentioned that she was created by god and was a creationist, that's why I said she can't grasp the big bang or evolution.

I don't think a creationist should be answering any questions, or you know what the obvious answer to most of the questions will be.

There are a lot of beliefs in this world and we can't tell people which theories to abide by. That being said, being a creationist does not make a person uneducated nor does it mean they do not believe in science. I for one believe in a creator AND that there was some scientific process involved -whether it be the big bang or something else that can be examined and tested empiracly. The two do not have to be seperate. She's not giving a science or biology lesson so I think you're safe until then. There are Christian Extremists who are teaching their children science is false. -I don't think this is the case here..but in all fairness this is about 'spirituality' not science. That's like telling a religion teacher they shouldn't answer any question b.c they don't teach math-well..these are two diff subjects lol. I fail to see the reasoning.

[edit on 27-11-2009 by Zerra]

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Zerra

Actually your wrong.

The big bang theory, isn't really a theory. It's truth.

Not only is it science best answer, but we have proven with telescopes the universe is indeed expanding from a center point, which stops it from being a theory and makes it truth.

The idea of a human concept such as a god, creating all there is to be, makes little to no sense. As the idea of creation or a creator itself is a human concept. Chicken before the egg.

Evolution explains our existence to a tee, we are the mammal humanoid, mammals that through years of existence evolved to the point of humanoid. (Having two legs and feet.)

This is only one variation of life. And I assure you, right now at this very second. There is a 6 legged 8 armed creature trying to argue that a 6 legged 8 armed GOD has created the universe and all there is to be.

You understand?

Science is our best bet, let's stick with that.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Summerday

What is my lesson in this lifetime? Am I getting it?

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   

reply to post by Zerra

Actually your wrong.

The big bang theory, isn't really a theory. It's truth.

Not only is it science best answer, but we have proven with telescopes the universe is indeed expanding from a center point, which stops it from being a theory and makes it truth.

The idea of a human concept such as a god, creating all there is to be, makes little to no sense. As the idea of creation or a creator itself is a human concept. Chicken before the egg.

Evolution explains our existence to a tee, we are the mammal humanoid, mammals that through years of existence evolved to the point of humanoid. (Having two legs and feet.)

This is only one variation of life. And I assure you, right now at this very second. There is a 6 legged 8 armed creature trying to argue that a 6 legged 8 armed GOD has created the universe and all there is to be.

You understand?

Science is our best bet, let's stick with that.

I'm unsure how you got the idea that it is a proven 'fact' . Science has overwhelming 'supportive evidence' and it is likely so that it is true. Yet, it is 100% a theory. When it comes to science there needs to be an open mind towards all the possiblities. Scientific theories are open to change b.c they are checked and rechecked and errors made by humans are corrected. Simply put macro evolution and the big bang are theories backed by supporting evidence. Many people do believe in God and science. As I said before, they can go hand in hand. For those people something pushed forth the big bang-a creator-a source of energy. Not unlike your concept that drugs aid in spiritual matters (physical working with spiritual.) I will try not to get into how hypocritical you are being by telling people to stick to science while you believe you can reach astral projection using hallucinogens (Nothing scientific about that at all!-unless psuedo science is your thing). I will be replying to that thread as well.

[edit on 27-11-2009 by Zerra]

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Great post Summerday

The questions i would like to ask or for advice are:-

1) Do you have any methods of relaxation? I own a small business and have a little girl so making time to listen to my soul has been hard of late. I could do with some advise to see if i can drown out my thoughts and meditate without me trying to force it.

2) Have you come across any starseeds? I fit the description to perfection and it explains alot of issues i have or had in my life, but talk about being confused. I know what i want but i don't, if you know what i mean? It hasn't been explained to me yet by my guides but do u have any experience with this?

Thanks

Mab

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by SS.Invictus

Do not answer a question with a question, very defensive.

I have been asked to pose spiritual questions, which I have done. I am a spiritual person and respect people's beliefs.

There has to be a point in life, or a reason the universe was created. I was wondering if the op had any opinions on this. Just to discuss rather than troll.

BTW, IMHO science is good for explaining things to other people but it is always a few steps behind what is really going on.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zerra
I don't feel it necessary to pick on her choice of wording when it seems clear she is regarding God as a 'one' source of all creation. In that sense, you both (and myself) are all speaking of the same thing and agreeing.
The rest is semantic arguements over definitions or wording choice, which is not important.

Thanks Zerra for putting that across so easily. Such a short, simplified and to the point message isn't it?

You know too that everyone is at their own stage of understanding, so the attachments to beliefs vary significantly. When new information is presented it is always, always, rejected unless that person has reached the point where they question the 'why' of "Why do I believe what I believe?"

I'm not sure everyone understands the word "God" is not a name but a term used as we use, Judge, Dentist, Taxi Driver, Seraphim.. etc. So I would have thought the use of the word "God" would be understood to mean a One source concept too.

I would like to see more questions and replies rather than detractors, for they kill the tranfer of information.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Tayesin

I agree, though there dont seem to be as many answers being levelled as questions being asked.

I love threads of this type as they allow people to learn from others rather than argue about something which is essentially a moot point.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join