It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens 'already exist on earth', Bulgarian scientists claim

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

I think it was at Wright Patterson.

Could be wrong, but i remember reading about it in the 80's, and WP rings a bell.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Psychonaughty

There is no need, my girlfriend is doing her PhD in Psychology.

Thanks.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by amari

Many Humans do not really realize that alien beings have already made contact

with many of the governments of the world and have no need to contact the

rest of the populace. In other words take me to your leader. ^Y^

So just when did these aliens contact our world governments? After space flight? Atomic Bomb? Or maybe the industrial revolution? I guess I would assume the same if the "Aliens" had some sort of agenda. Otherwise I just don't know. Its obvious that "UFO's" have been cruising our sky's for as long as we can go back in our short span of human history. But why would they just fly around and watch?
They say "birds of a feather flock together" So what would these "visitors" want with our corrupt immoral governments? So unless there is some way bad stuff being planned or in motion, why would they contact the biggest most corrupt gang's (Government) on the planet for a first contact?

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by JcOg323

Originally posted by amari

Many Humans do not really realize that alien beings have already made contact

with many of the governments of the world and have no need to contact the

rest of the populace. In other words take me to your leader. ^Y^

So just when did these aliens contact our world governments? After space flight? Atomic Bomb? Or maybe the industrial revolution?

I would have to believe it was after we used the atomic bomb. I could see divine being's finally *quietly* stepping in after we unleashed the greatest destruction ever achieved in our evolution... The power of the atom. Just my $0.02 though.

Omni

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by whiteraven

You can never really tell who is who theses days.Aliens can discuse themselfs as humans anytime anyplace.Your little old grannie may have been replaced by a alien years ago and your loveable grannie has been spying on us ever since.She might have a space ship hidden under her house ready for a quick getaway if her secret is ever revealed.

[edit on 26-11-2009 by GORGANTHIUM]

[edit on 26-11-2009 by GORGANTHIUM]

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by havok

"Great take on things. I like it.

After reading that post, its nice to see a fresh perspective.

You should start a thread with this and see what replies you get. "
--------------------------------

You're totally right its a topic that should 100% be discussed on a website whose motto is "Rally against the status quo". Alas, were not allowed, goes against the T&C. The irony of the whole situation is that SkepticOverlord is pleading to us to sign a petition regarding free speech on the net, when he is in essence toeing the same line as Rich Boucher(The foe of free speech). Considering SkepticOverlord's stifling actions regarding drug use and the role (or lack of role) it played in our physical,spiritual and cultural evolution, I guess its no wonder that "what goes around, comes around."

Its just like a big long row of Russian dolls. Everyone fighting for the same exact rights they're trying to take away from those compartmentalized below them..

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
what impresses me the most is its the daily telegraph reporting on this, theyre a pretty reliable source and I would not expect them to report on something like this.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   
" they " were here long before we climbed from our primordal slime and were ready to mother and nurture us whether we knew it or not.

To allow a race of advanced yet controlling beings to take humankind under their wing was wrong and uninsightfull to say the least.

Why on earth " so to speak " are we allowed to be controlled and manipulated in such a way as to demonish and repremand ourselves as a race?

Colour, language and race are our only barriers here and demands further explanation or research as to why or when this occured.

TPTB would have us seperated us as a unified force and would rather have us destroying one another to further their own agenda, the human race is responsible only for itself and our future spiritual unfolding will be down to us and us alone.

[edit on 26-11-2009 by kragnarok]

[edit on 26-11-2009 by kragnarok]

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   
It would make sense that an advanced civilization would use crop circles. It would be public, easily viewable and the complexity of them would be a testimony to it being made by a means other than human intervention.

I would think that they have technologies that constantly scan their portions of the globe for crop circles made by humans, that perhaps pose questions, and then work towards responding to them via their plasma microwave crop manipulation technologies.

If the folks here at ATS wanted to seek out truth in this, why not commission a group of ATS members to create a crop message and then monitor for responses. Not publishing the location or design of the crop circle and requiring those that participate sign a Nondisclosure agreement.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Looks like Lachezar Filipov, deputy director of the Space Research Institute of the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences is going to be on the the Kevin Smith Show this evening (showtime 10:00 EST). Hereis the link.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by DataWraith

everything is right, without one single word.
'maybe'.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   
And so what is an explanation for the cattle mutilations which pop up in the news every so often. The latest is from the San Luis Valley in southern Colorado:

From Drudge and BreitBart.com:
Four calves were found dead in a pasture just north of the New Mexico state line in recent weeks. The dead calves had their skins peeled back and organs cleared from the rib cage. One calf had its tongue removed.

But rancher Manuel Sanchez has found no signs of human attackers, such as footprints or ATV tracks. And there are no signs of an animal attack by a coyote or mountain lion. Usually predators leave pools of blood or drag marks from carrying away the livestock.

I can remember when these started about 40 years ago and people were saying it had to be aliens.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by WeAreTheAlien

Or he just noticed what was between his legs. Figuring that thing out is still pretty complicated for some.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Trust and allow all the energy to flow in accordance of your true high self.

This is where you will find contact, once we reach that level we will have instant contact.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 12:05 AM
link   
I'm not a cypher expert by any means BUT, in order to de-cypher anything don't you have to have a master key first or at least a good understanding of how the cypher/code works first in terms of definitions? And how can these folks de-cypher these sysmbols when they don't know exactly...repeat EXACTLY what they (the symbols) are in the first place? Maybe I'm wrong but it seems that based on that I could go out and study the human brain then announce that I have de-cyphered it. Something about this smells wrong.

[edit on 27-11-2009 by mikelee]

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpaceMonkeys
what impresses me the most is its the daily telegraph reporting on this, theyre a pretty reliable source and I would not expect them to report on something like this.

Did this report come from the paper or the online site? Because the online site pretty much reports on everything and anything. Its main article a couple of weeks ago was a man climbing out his lover's window naked because her husband came home.

Death, war, and famine came after that. Naturally.

[edit on 27/11/2009 by Bluemcgee]

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Wow, how convenient for them to come out with this just days after the financial scandal the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences are into such as 600 payed days leave lol. I think it was a good move on their part too make such a disclosure while their Government is on their butts lol. I don't trust this at all. Check this link out for the full story that convinces me their credibility is at least dubious for me anyhow.

BAS Finance scandal...

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by vance
Wow, how convenient for them to come out with this just days after the financial scandal the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences are into such as 600 payed days leave lol. I think it was a good move on their part too make such a disclosure while their Government is on their butts lol. I don't trust this at all. Check this link out for the full story that convinces me their credibility is at least dubious for me anyhow.

BAS Finance scandal...

Thats is interesting timing on their part uh!?

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Contact is a personal experience. Its allready here for me, and others.
Once you forget about contact and open up to yourself, you will have contact. Real contact is not what you expect.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 01:58 AM
link   
You know...

When I think... "Critical Thinking" "Space program" "Advanced Research" " Well founded theories" or "Proven track record of Scientific Accomplishment"

I Think Bulgaria

Seriously someone above mentioned the Bulgarian Space scientific... whatever???

What have they launched? Mail order mini rockets from the toy section of Walmart ordered in from the States or Germany?

Me and my son launch those.... maybe I should call myself the director of a Space Agency...

By that standard the guy who faked his kid going up in a UFO Balloon should be a Space Agency expert too...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join