It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens 'already exist on earth', Bulgarian scientists claim

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Work on deciphering a complex set of symbols sent to them is underway, scientists from the country's Space Research Institute said.

They claim aliens are currently answering 30 questions posed to them.

Lachezar Filipov, deputy director of the Space Research Institute of the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences, confirmed the research.

He said the centre's researchers were analysing 150 crop circles from around the world, which they believe answer the questions.

"Aliens are currently all around us, and are watching us all the time," Mr Filipov told Bulgarian media.

"They are not hostile towards us, rather, they want to help us but we have not grown enough in order to establish direct contact with them."

Mr Filipov said that even the seat of the Catholic church, the Vatican, had agreed that aliens existed.

He said humans were not going to be able to establish contact with the extraterrestrials through radio waves but through the power of thought.

"The human race was certainly going to have direct contact with the aliens in the next 10 to 15 years," he said.

"Extraterrestrials are critical of the people's amoral behavior referring to the humans' interference in nature's processes."

The publication of the BAS researchers report concerning communicating with aliens comes in the midst of a controversy over the role, feasibility, and reform of the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences.

Last week it lead to a heated debate between Bulgaria's Finance Minister, Simeon Djankov, and President Georgi Parvanov.

Source - www.telegraph.co.uk...

Opinions?

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 06:21 AM
link   
There are alot of threads on this site that resemble this one.

My opinion? This scientist wants a little fame in his life. I don't believe they are already here. I certainly don't believe the vatican cond.....well, it is the vatican. They probably want to brainwash more masses. So maybe they are saying "They're heeeere!". To get even more money and become even greater than the biggest, richest institution in the world. Themselves.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Ahhhh more waiting.
Maybe if the ET's removed the Govt. they would see we are ready, We Are Change' as it were...

Cantact them through Thought ? Yea, with all that Fluoride,Aspartame,electricity pollution and the ELF antennas everywhere to cook our brains, I dont see any cantact in the near future !!

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Teki187

Good article and I think it's obvious that we are being visited and have been for years.

Based on what we know now, it silly to think we are alone in the universe (multiverse).

We know how they could get here and maybe some of them evolved in our own backyard. They can easily look for signatures of life on other planets, we are talking about doing the same thing in 10-15 years from now maybe sooner.

You just can't limit their technology based on our understanding. Just look at the growth of technology over the last 20 years and imagine the growth of technology over the next 20 years which will grow even faster.

I'm glad to see these scientist thinking outside of the cave.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Its already being chatted bout fella's. Up too 4 pages as well...

Link

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 07:04 AM
link   
I wonder how many of us have entertained angels unaware?

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

Many Humans do not really realize that alien beings have already made contact

with many of the governments of the world and have no need to contact the

rest of the populace. In other words take me to your leader. ^Y^

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 07:51 AM
link   
So now its a mad rush from both sides of the argument, one side the ET's, wanting to 'help' us expand out minds, and the other side , TPTB wants us to close our minds and by that control us.

Maybe that wil be the 'rapture' everyone bleats on about, the @144,000 of those of us left that want to expand our minds will be taken as the rest of Humanity will be braindead from TV and Swine flu vaccines.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Actions speak volumes.

Let's see what happens next.

[edit on 26-11-2009 by Realtruth]

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   
We are the aliens, don't look to the white house lawn for an arrival. The arrival took place when the snake gave us the fruit from the tree of knowledge of "Good and Evil"..The "White House" lawn is just a ploy to keep your eyes distracted from your own "SELF".

My Breakdown of the "Alien Invasion"
----------------------------

One cannot know where they are, until they know where they were. In essence this "forbidden fruit" allowed primitive man the ability to step outside themselves and look at themselves as an observer. In the quantum world the ability to observe causes a collapse in the waveform (which one can equate to primitive mans "eat/sleep/animal" paradigm ). A collapse in the waveform allowed man to view himself for the first time, giving him the ability of choice(ie - not a slave to his ecological niche). There was now a start for mans understanding of himself. "I Think therefore I am". The pinnacle moment in primitive mans history. This was not the "true" beginning, as our fractal universe has neither beginnings nor ends. But it was a start nonetheless for mans understanding of events, places and things.. The material world now existed. Man had generated the observer(or god) within himself. Hence the name for psychedelic plants/compounds is "Entheogen" which literally translates to "generate god within".

So.......now that the fruit is forbidden (war on plants/drugs) we generate god without (ie - the man in the clouds, which I assume most don't believe in). Its a solid trap, anyone with reasonable intelligence in the modern world would have to be an atheist when confronted with the man in the clouds tripe and anyone wanting to be respected by their peers in a field such as cosmology (any field for that matter) would have to be against drugs.

Here's how I think it all works

- Spiritually we can be anywhere (non local reality)..

- Physically we are bound by the laws of the universe.

In order to tesseract (Einstein/Rosen Bridge) one requires the location at the end of the wormhole(The Point B). The end goal of the LHC is to create a god particle (point B / end of wormhole).

("GOD PARTICLE" IS THE DEFINITION OF GENERATING GOD WITHOUT)

The space between star systems is too great for conventional travel(one foot in front of the other). The pursuit of technology (Exit from Eden) only leads to an exponential increase in resources required to reach every next step. As a civilization runs out of resources (land,manpower) it will require more technology to make up for the damage caused by ALL PREVIOUS technologies. An intelligent civilization would think more naturally and patiently. Would it not make sense to encode your programming(DNA) in spores and blow them into the depths of space like a dandelion? Some spores will die... but some will live (Francis Crick believed in panspermia and he was an '___'(entheogen) user). The spores that land in hospitable environments begin the slow process of integrating themselves with the local mycological life (fungi). Over time and countless cycles of nature/nurture/nature/nurture, countless cycles of celestial events (ie - the echo of a star exploding that we fly through in each one of our many cycles (galaxy movement cycle, solar system movement cycle, planet movement cycle, seasons cycle)........Over time you get something like us.

LONG STORY SHORT

The demonic (reptilians/aliens) have infiltrated us via exogenesis (space spores that interbred with our local fungi). (don't be scared of the word demonic, its just a symbol.. as is the snake..it represents the "nature/nurture" dialectic that drives our DNA). They have infiltrated our primate DNA with foreign programming, programming which they patiently believed would result in a Point B (LHC's "Alice" in wonderland - A solid subconscious name CERN unknowingly gave it), being opened.. No need for fuel, no need for time dilation worries, they just step on through to Earth(Point B). Or the other way around.... Our secret rulers step on through and return to home.

I know this because we are them. The answer is in the forbidden fruit the reptile gave us.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Teki187

Do some research on Schizophrenia.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Teki187

"Extraterrestrials are critical of the people's amoral behavior referring to the humans' interference in nature's processes."

Weird, that is the first time I heard of aliens with pro-life politics. Usually they have some leftist environmental world unity twist.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   
If true this would be wonderful!

No more having cocky Yankies, spouting their garbage, claiming to represent the world!

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Realtruth

I am sick of all the hot air.

Then ask someone to help you by holding a pillow firmly over your face for a few minutes.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by amari
reply to post by ChemBreather

Many Humans do not really realize that alien beings have already made contact

with many of the governments of the world and have no need to contact the

rest of the populace. In other words take me to your leader. ^Y^

'Take me to ya Leadah' . Sounds like a plan, and they did this round '54 wasnt it ?

That Vatican dude and the Eisenhover essembly at Vandenberg was it ?
Probably not Vandenberg, I cant remember where it was.

I wonder though, if A collier are correct or just smoking some weed, maybe he is on '___', Ive heard you 'see things' with too much of that stuff, I like it my self thoough..

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   
When I saw this at first I'm like LOL.

Then when I saw the source: Telegraph.co.uk

I knew why this was news

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by WeAreTheAlien

Great take on things. I like it.

After reading that post, its nice to see a fresh perspective.

You should start a thread with this and see what replies you get.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by amari

Yes, but that is EXACTLY what i am afraid of!

Being represented on a terrestrial scale by these incompetent amoral thieves and hypocrites is bad enough, but on a universal scale - that's bloody outrageous! What the hell will ET think of us, if they have to deal exclusively with tptb?!!

It's no wonder they think we aren't ready or mature enough..they think we're all like our leaders!

Edit to add:

Upon reflection, I find this story a bit suspect.

Having said that, i mean no disrespect to the OP (Thanks), whom i'm sure had good intentions, and only meant to pass the story on.

What i do find suspect though, is that apparently we are not going to be 'able' to communicate through radio wave...pardon? Aren't radio waves all pervasive? They exist everywhere, so it's highly improbable that ET hasn't discovered them.

Are we to assume then, that ET doesn't understand radio or how to construct or operate one? Or that radio, as a communications medium is so antiquated (relatively), that they won't consider using it?

Yet they want to help us, but we have to wait until our minds are more mature in order to communicate with them directly..they can't be that keen to communicate directly then, can they. It's mind to mind, or nothing it seems.

Even if their physiology prevents them from using verbal communications, couldn't they rig up a synthetic voice, via computer or their equivalent of one?

AND..this news is announced during a nasty round of budgetary cuts in the sciences...hmmm... coincidental timing, i'd say.

But, on the other hand...perhaps the scientist involved is thinking i'm out anyway, the lab will close and the research will be shelved or scrapped...time to get the truth out, before they close us down.

Either or really.

[edit on 26/11/2009 by spikey]

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by havok

if this was a claim done by american scientists,i bet more people would take it seriously (mostly american) just because it's claimed by bulgarians so it is being laughed at.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by die_another_day

I think we think along the same lines. . .

To the OP;
In all seriousness; through all this speculation I personally believe that certain crop circles are authentic and are in fact created by an extraterrestrial presence. With that being said I think they are basically trying to communicate to those who will listen with open ears and see with an open mind to let us know they are out there. I do not know the goal of their communications nor do I presume to know anything about who or what they are. Can they communicate through power of thought? Maybe. I think all theories deserve to stand on their own until proven or debunked without any doubt what so ever. I will put this in my mind for further thought and consideration for thats all I can do.

[edit on 26-11-2009 by born2BWild]

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join