It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The former British police officer who wants to bring down Barack Obama

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Neil Sankey has spent his life investigating organised crimes. As a former British police officer with almost 20 years experience, he was seconded to elite units of Scotland Yard through most of the 1970s and now runs his own private detective agency in California.

Over the years he has been involved in some big investigations. As part of the Special Branch and Bomb Squad he monitored British leftwing groups and the IRA, and in America his clients have included several big car companies.

Sankey is a member of the fringe alliance known widely as the Birthers (he dislikes the expression, considering it pejorative). Together with other activists, he seeks to prove that Barack Obama is not a true American and is therefore ineligible to be president.

www.guardian.co.uk...

I thought lots of americans would find this an interesting news story!!
Im not into the whole Obama thing myself, so i dont really have much input on the story.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Wow the sour loosers spreads all the way across the ocean. Why would a British Private Detective try to solve a puzzle which has no result in the end?

1.Paid by right wing
2.Media attention

best regards

Loke.:.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Loke.

Text

now runs his own private detective agency in California.

he was already there.... read!!

line 2

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatshenneping
reply to post by Loke.

Text

now runs his own private detective agency in California.

he was already there.... read!!

line 2

Arhhh my fault there, did get caught up that it was an article from British news paper. Anyways then its even more clear why he makes a statement like this, recession is taking it turns on P.I´s to i guess. So what better commercial is there to get than putting forward his lunatic statement.

Best regards

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Loke.

Sankey is pursuing what he believes to be fraud on a gigantic scale — a conspiracy, no less, to infiltrate and destroy the free world by putting a foreign imposter into the White House.

That says it all.

Now, wouldn't you think that this:

More recently, he has carried out his own probe into Obama's personal identification history which has revealed, he believes, a suspicious multiplicity of social security numbers.

requires just a little bit of investigation?? Admittedly, it might not be true but what if it is???

I say, investigate...

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Loke.

There are so many unanswered questions and someone is paying a huge amount of money to keep them from being answered. Why does barry continue to this day to pay this Chicago lawfirm millions, why is every piece about his past locked away?

No past president has ever denied anyone the right to see their long form birth certificate.

Lets say he is a US citizen, he stated that there might be info that would embarrass him, like what, his stated religion being muslim? That would be funny after he denied it the whole time.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stinkhorn1
reply to post by Loke.

There are so many unanswered questions and someone is paying a huge amount of money to keep them from being answered. Why does barry continue to this day to pay this Chicago lawfirm millions, why is every piece about his past locked away?

No past president has ever denied anyone the right to see their long form birth certificate.

Lets say he is a US citizen, he stated that there might be info that would embarrass him, like what, his stated religion being muslim? That would be funny after he denied it the whole time.

And George W. Bush history in the military was not being tugged away?

Oh and the "there is so many unanswered question" is pure bs, there is 2 questions and its all about some ignorants wawnting to know if he is born in some other country, and if he is a muslim. So much for the land of the free...

Best regards

[edit on 26-11-2009 by Loke.]

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Have you never considered the fact that people all around this world, are also destroyed by your morons, in america?

Americans go all over this world to destroy lifes, why do you think that people from around the world cannot have a view on this.

Do not care for the birther thing myself.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Do not ignore the fact that this guy IS NOT investigating the birth certificate aspect.

He IS investigating the alleged MULTIPLE SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBERS used by Barack Obama.

Outright crime vs. constitutional usurpation

Huge difference....

[edit on 26/11/2009 by Iamonlyhuman]

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

I still call a commercial interest from this guy, i am sure that his company are going really bad and foreclosure is closing in so all he needs is to steer up some publicity stunt and bam there you go more clients for him and his company.

Best regards

ps.

If even the righttwing with all their millions cannot find anything why should a has been agent do it better?

[edit on 26-11-2009 by Loke.]

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 09:20 AM
link   
the man is a fraud,
plenty of evidence to suggest so.
move on,,,,

PEACE,
RK

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Mr. Sankey have some private agenda for sure. If is possible - and I doubt here - to prove some Obamas criminal act, well, show us evidence.

As second line:
I understand that "natural born Obama" dispute is very important from constitutional point of view but it look like intentionally inflated theme. Obama is committing crimes just now. Yes, then proof of birth/nationality fraud can help to shoot him down and replace him with .... Biden. No real change.
As I see it from outside of US: natural born Obama motive distract debate from real problems. There are 1.000.000 reasons why to impeach him, but too many people are hunting birth cert...

EDIT to add third line:
I can't help myself but strong resemblance to Clinton-Lewinska scandal is still coming into my mind whenever I read about Obama birth. From European point of view are both NON-events. Some people/politicians prefer monogamy, some not. Not to say that everybody is supposed to do mistakes and till he is able to learn from mistakes - everything is OK. It was so sadly ridiculous to hear 2 years about blowjobs and see how is American democracy slowly dissolving in parallel.
Just my thought. I really do not want to attack anybody. Same stupidity which drive US today is working in Europe also. It isn't so pronounced yet, but we are generally heading same direction.

[edit on 26-11-2009 by zeddissad]

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
Have you never considered the fact that people all around this world, are also destroyed by your morons, in america?

Americans go all over this world to destroy lifes, why do you think that people from around the world cannot have a view on this.

Do not care for the birther thing myself.

I would totally disagree with your anti American outburst, and before you ask - No, I'm not American and do not live in the USA!

Since the end of the second World War America has helped to provide stability in the world, without ever resorting to using its ultimate deterrent. Yes...mistakes have been made along the way, just as every other major nation has, but I believe that the USA has always "Acted in good faith" and has, on the most part, believed that it was doing the right thing at the right time.

That's my rant over with. Sorry if it is off topic but I get angry when people continuously knock the USA

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by BillyTheCat

Since the end of the second World War America has helped to provide stability in the world, without ever resorting to using its ultimate deterrent. Yes...mistakes have been made along the way, just as every other major nation has, but I believe that the USA has always "Acted in good faith" and has, on the most part, believed that it was doing the right thing at the right time.

That's my rant over with. Sorry if it is off topic but I get angry when people continuously knock the USA

May be you should spend few more years in history class. That "mistakes" were not mistakes too often.
Another thing is that you are using quite vague term "USA". While I believe that US citizens are generally good people as everywhere around world I must say that many important parts of US society are ruled by people with bad intentions. Still I'm pretty sure that majority of government workers are honest people. Is then appropriate to call critics of US government policies anti-American? Also I'm often called anti-Semite when I debate policies of state Israel. It's same crap - same type of labeling.

new topics

top topics

join