It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[RINGS] A new piece of the puzzle, I hope

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I disagree. Everything we've seen up to now indicates that there very likely are real rings.

1: "three in the real world one not"
2: The image showing Big Ben, the Empire State Building, a server rack, and the Sydney Opera House
3: Someone asked Simon about keeping the rings, and he said something to the effect of "yes, just share the word"

Simon hasn't checked the box yet since it's three hours from him (or so he says...). Actually, he said he'd do that this weekend.

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Well, "The Crow Eaters" is a novel by Bapsi Sidhwa. Does that spark any ideas for anyone?

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 03:28 PM
link   
"Crow Eaters" is also slang for anybody from South Australia (one of the five territories). Map

Also, "never never" is the Australian outback.

[Edited on 5/23/2004 by PurdueNuc]

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 03:30 PM
link   
The real world though may mean in fact groups, circles, rings, such as the Li Bloodline, or the Rothschild Bloodline or the Illuminati. And you won't find them in the real world however you look for them. They are untouchables like perhaps these golden rings with inscriptions on them.

Have another view.

Dude KENNEDY (hahaha, another Bloodline) You're AWESOME. Thanxs. Now.........does anyone have super sonic fast reading skills so we could get through that book in no time and find that clue???

[Edited on 5/23/2004 by SamaraMorgueAnn]

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I am keeping an open mind - however, my analysis of the clues we've seen indicate that the rings are real. If further evidence indicates otherwise, I will revise my hypothesis. It's called the scientific method. I suggest you keep an open mind as well.

Sorry, that sounded harsh - not my intent. I just find it ironic that you are telling me to keep an open mind yet you are rather fixed with the notion of the rings being virtual.

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 03:35 PM
link   
PurdueNuckelhead, I am keeping an open mind. That is how I deducted that they are not real rings hidden all over the world. How stupid would that be? Having a woman such as I? Wandering around looking for rings in strange places. That would not be fair now would it? Then who said anything is fair. And if that is the case then I withdraw from such a dreary game!

---------
Thank you. I appreciate that. ......

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Very well. Time (and more clues) shall tell.

(game on)

my death has indeed sent the enemy down the wrong paths as we hoped

While Simon gave no indication of whom this is from, it is apparently from Uncle Jeff. My guess would be that he's 0. And from the sound of it, he's more than "a little" involved with these guys.

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 03:54 PM
link   
It's safe to call him "Zero" by now.
O.k. O.k., maybe that's not it...at least we're thinking.

After all, it can't be Zoro, because that's a whole different story!
-------------
Oh my goodness ah! Prudenac that was your website telling of the details of the clues. My you are one handy man. Perhaps you are one of 'them'! (?)
Sorry, my trust has been dashed by the crows.

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I was thinkin -0- to be uncle also. I dont think there are any clues of 0 ever having a ring. Also look at deep.access.abovetopsecret the title is 0 maybe tellin the other agents that this is the right place

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 04:53 PM
link   
THE LI FAMILY --CONTINUATION OF A SERIES OF ARTICLES ON THE TOP 13 ILLUMINATI BLOODLINES--THIS IS ARTICLE SIX.

Hong Kong Li�s are definitely part of the Satanic llluminati Li�s...why do the Rockefellers and Rothschilds have such a cosy relationship with these Red Chinese Li�s...Why does the Premier (or Prime Minister) of the People�s Republic of China Li Peng visit with the Roc kefellers and other capitalists when he comes to New York City...

www.thewatcherfiles.com...

There is a "percentage" that this LIne is something important. (%)

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 05:11 PM
link   
..."executives for day-to-day management. Simon Murray, a Dalton who served in the French Foreign Legion, is one of Li�s trusted managers. Murray had worked for Jardine Matheson, a business owned by one of the Committee of 300. Li has built global alliances with British companies, and has part ol"...

..."In my investigation of the Triads I discovered that the Li family is one of the principal families which has controlled it. The Triads is a ChInese Secret Society which is something of a cross between the Masons and the Mafia -- something in the line of P2 Freemasonry --except much bigger. The Triads are not well known in this country but they are many more times powerful than"...

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 05:16 PM
link   
IN other words, one of the rings is in the Orient.

"...I am not trying to weary you with all these strange names, but in brea king new ground on understanding this powerful Illuminati family, if specific details are not given out, we risk losing some of the picture. The Li�s control Hong Kong and the Triads run Hong Kong. Is there a connection between the Li family and the Triads. Yes there is a big one, but it is very secret..."

TRIAD LEADERS OF THE FAMILY

Li Chi-tang - overseas leader

Li Hslen - chih

Li Hsiu-ch�eng - Hunan

Li Hung - Honan

Li K�ai-ch�en - Triad, Shanghai

Li Lap Ting - Kwangsi province

Li Ping-ch�ing - Triad, Shanghai

Li Shih-chin

Li Wen-mao - north of Peking,

Fatshan

Li Yuan-fa - Hunan

Li Chol Fat -Hong Kong

HHhhhhhhhhhahahaaHAHAHahaha

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 05:20 PM
link   
i doubt that fro 2 reason.

1. NO strong clues pointing to that

2. No mods besides drunk live over there and not a large ats fanbase like in the us,australia, and england

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quicksilver
i doubt that fro 2 reason.

No mods besides drunk live over there and not a large ats fanbase like in the us,australia, and england

That is SO predju-diced. Like saying, because I'm a woman, or because they are not 21 yrs of age yet, they mean nothing. Thank you for YOUR input.

You wouldn't want to meet Lilith.

"thanks for the support..." -Eminem.

Let me ask you one question. How many mods live in the area 51 haha, area?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join