It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the game Assassins Creed a form of interactive Disclosure?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 05:38 AM
link   
To start of,SPOILERS ARE IN THIS TOPIC, those who have played assassins creed and the second installment in the series will know where im heading.

those who havent its basically revolved around the templar conspiracy of a new world order,our protagonist desmond miles in the present day goes on a machine called the animus to live his anscestors life in the 11th century to discover the secrets of his past,using genetic memory. It ends up turning into a chase for the peice of eden,and key figures that were killed in actual history play there part in begining to form the new world.

Assassins creed 2 continues the memory, but this time 14th century italy. It starts to dive into the origins of man, and thru a breif cinimatic after decoding rather well known symbols in the conspiracy community,we are given a video called 'the truth' shows adam and eve running away from something holding a peice of eden called the apple. the city they are in is eden,it looks quite modern.

There is a part,were under the vatican you unlock 'the vault' were 'gods' reside as a memory,a hologram, they tell you that they are the creators,human-like species that created us in there own image.The message is backed up by photos of ancient carvings and paintings depcting the events, I found the game very powerful in its message,use of real world photos and information that fit the theory almost too well. Its definate thinking material. A form of disclosure? or just a entertaining game based on a well known theory?

[edit on 26-11-2009 by 13arrows]

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 05:45 AM
link   
reply to post by 13arrows

Interesting theory, but I'm going to have to go with the last 10 words of your OP

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I watched my brother play the game, whose much better at that kind of stuff and I was more fascinated with the idea of re-experiencing a past life through unlocking memories. The game is made by Ubisoft in Montreal, I believe. The same company makes the Prince of Persia series and some Tom clancy games. I think its a really interesting story but I don't think a video game is a useful tool for disclosure of any kind.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   

I must say that is a very interesting game just completed it i liked the ending when they are talking about the sun and the weak Magnetosphere that is one thing i can agree with if the sun was to crack into life when are Magnetosphere is as weak as it is well you can just imagine what could happen anyway very interesting game even Tesla in there too and free energy.

THANKYOU

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 02:35 AM
link   
i'm sure they'll go about disclosure via a video game...

rofl owait...

do you people realize how insane you come off?

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Gakus

exactly, the MSM never uses mediums such as movies, games, books, stories to ever do such a thing right

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Naeem82
reply to post by Gakus

exactly, the MSM never uses mediums such as movies, games, books, stories to ever do such a thing right

oh wow you left me speechless

i'm sure the real world powers are trying to profit off people etc

yet a game company somehow comes into precession of the truth and their way of disclosure is via a video game(a great game at all)people like this really need to take off the tin foil hat

i believe the govt etc are only after one thing and thats power but to say a game is the way of reaching the masses and of disclosing the truth is INSANE

explain to me how this game company came into records of these truths and rather then show them to the public
they state it in a video game

thats what DISCLOSURE IS not suggesting it may be this way cause the game i designed said so

really people

move out of the basement already and see the world it isn't full of people out to cut ya throat

infact majority of this planet is full of people who just want to live and be free

to say everyone in power is corrupt is retarded because they'd of spilled the beans long ago

please don't try to claim they have cause the only people to have come forward with such insane theories are people who NEVER even been in the same room as the people they accuse

some people are just so damn ignorant it honestly amazes me.

WATCH OUT THE CIA IS READING YA BRAIN!

rofllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Hehe, I did wonder how long it would be before someone made this thread

The game itself is absolutely amazing! The above description does not do it justice but then neither can I...

Combining religion, mythology, Ooparts, science, and war; the game manages to weave everything into a nice massive NWO conspiracy. Tesla is even mentioned a good few times and the puzzles you must solve to unlock the codes are really good.

I loved this game but I think ALOT of it will be lost on most folks - ye kinda need to know a great deal of history, philosophy, classic literature and art - which is a shame because they've managed to make it all fit quite well. (what do ye know about Machiavelli, Tesla, Marco Polo, Dante, etc?)

As for the disclosure thing....I doubt it. Sure, think that way when you're playing the game but that's where ye kinda have to leave it - in the game - I doubt there is such a massive, weaved conspiracy.......

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I think it's a game that uses a (relatively) popular theme to mask a (relatively) ordinary game. YMMV.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   
As much as I love Assassin's Creed - I'm quite sure the Devs at Ubisoft are not the powers that be. They're merely conspiracy buffs like most members here.

The game is based around Human creation theory like The Terra Papers. It's nothing new. Just a digital spin on ideas that have been laughed at by the scientific community for ages. (Because they are Templars trying to control us)

If I ever happen to see an animus for sale on QVC I will consider what you propose.
[edit on 4-12-2009 by spinalremain]

[edit on 4-12-2009 by spinalremain]

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
There is something to this game...(***SPOILER WARNING***)

If you have played everything up until the present(AS1,AS2, and ASBro) you definately are left asking alot of questions.

The first game gives us an entrance into whole story. Basically it did it's best to show that Christianity, the crusades and the Templairs are full of $h!t. Then it began to give us an understanding that the apple in the Garden of Eden wasn't just some red peice of fruit. It also gave us some hidden clues that the Templairs = modern day corporations, which in turn = Illuminati.

The second game then gets really interesting because it jumps forward in time to reveal some really questionable stuff. We get introduced to a young Da Vinci, who becomes aware of secret societies, while giving reason to some of his more deadly inventions. And it really starts to give the player the idea that there were alot of hidden agendas wrapped up in the renaissance.
Also in this game we are introduced to the idea that the original gods, predating those found in the bible and it's contemporaries, were indeed a different species of sort and that they created us. We find out that in some form or another humans escaped these "gods" with some of their technology. Then over time man began using this tech to control the masses through illusions and religious rhetoric.

The third installment picks up exactly were the second left off and continues to explain that the present day Illuminati are searching for this Apple of Eden. This is because we come to find out that DaVinci and the Assassins worked together to hide it and other ancient artifacts( or pieces of Eden), from the Templairs in various temples around the world. It explains that the Illuminati are sending a sattellite up into space in 2012 that will use this ancient technology to re-enslave the people of Earth.
Also the games starts to focus on a great awakening and pending destruction of the Earth in 2012 that will not be stopped unless the Ancient atrifacts are used in specific ancient ruins and temples.

Now there are alot of happenings which are going on that one can define clearly as coincidence, but who believes in coincidence around ATS...

For instance, In the 2nd game(released in 09) the player has to look at various pictures (most of them from the renaissance) and trys to find hidden codes which reveal the truth of humanity. Ironically in November/Dec of 2010 we started get reports that people have been finding hidden numbers in the eyes of the Mona Lisa. Now again by coincidence Assassins Creed Brotherhood(released in 2010) makes note that the number 72 is a very important number and that it's meaning is the clue needed to open the vault built by DaVinci, that houses the Apple of Eden. Wouldn't you now it, the number supposedly found in the eye of DaVinci's Mona Lisa's is 72.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   

The makers of that game are very well dialled-in to the great deception that has been weaved by the elites.

Ever wonder why Christianity (the organised form of it) denounced anything god-like prior to Christ coming along being 'devils'?
Everytime a new age comes along (normally every 2000 years) the new 'age' religion tries to erase the past history, deface anything that proves otherwise and basically slander and destroy the 'old' order. Anything that remains of value get's stolen and hoarded away in the vaults of the vatican.
The Christian fanatics did it in Alexandria when they burned down the Great Library there.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
I never played the first on because of the reviews but played the second and absolutely loved it.....I couldnt believe how much conspiracy they put in the game and how well thought out it was.....Just finished Brotherhood but need to do a lot of the side missions....think I'll go back on it today as all Ive played is GT5 since I got it....

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Great series.

Creative team.

Memorable experiences.

No PTB board approving the content.

---

Imagine how cool that would be though.

PTB: Scratch chapter two and give a nibble on 2012
Project Manager: This will impact production.
PTB: Die now! I will soothe your mother on a bear skin rug.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   

I think the only "disclosure" we get will be through veiled terms. Only those who pursue the knowledge and are astute will find it. And it will not be through brain intelligence, but will be spiritually perceived because of one's heart condition and receptiveness. Any "disclosure" will require spiritual discernment. It will never be something that is presented on a silver platter to the masses. One must seek. You will not be spoon-fed.

I read about this game a while back and found it intriguing. I have seen several games that tend to make me think they hold a few pearls. Good subject, OP. I hope more gamers will give an opinion as to how some of these plots hit them on a spiritual level.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Pffft. Assassin's Creed. How about X-com UFO Defense?

illegal 2nd line

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 12:09 PM
link   
The Game (as well as many other games/films/tv shows/music of our era)
isn't disclosure but comment on sociology-religious political events.
>>
During the last UK election, an unknown party basically changed the outcome of the last election using nothing more than
his own intelligence, skills, knowledge, 1 cheap mac mini and a broadband connection.
>>
He became known as the Ghost Writer or the Ghost in short as depicted by McGregor in Polanski's film "The Ghost Writer".
>>
Assassins Creed as well as many other entertainment products on the market have used his activism/antics as influence for their creative works, with some products portraying him as a would be tyrannical dictator trying to take over the world in the same vein as Hitler, and in other products as the anti-hero/hero or even superior but evil alien life form. (cain Star trek)
>>
Many of the characters in Assassins creed in particular are loosely based on real people (such as using their appearance or names) but while also portraying real life events in history.
>>
The Apple of Eden for example was a concept based on the ghost writers real life apple mac mac mini,
as the concept that the mac mini had magic powers which had the potential to cause chaos and mayhem by the person who uses it was developed by Ubisoft. Perhaps giving disclosure while at the same time leaving enough detail out so that the developers were not breaking any laws while at the same time, spreading the word.
>>
In essence, the ghost writer, who later was and still is a major victim of slander/misinformation and disinformation, was and is a well meaning fellow who attempted to cut through the brain washing and extreme capitalist policies. For his selfless action he has been repaid, even by those who's lives he has saved, with people victimizing him, slandering him, people trying to murder him and his career being ruined. In short, Gordon Brown and most the people in the entertainment industry are complete # heads. But never mind.
>>
As conspiracies go, this one is real life, you can tell by how much effort has been made in covering it up. Ubisoft know all too well (but some of their fact is complete slander taken from the enemies of the ghost writer and many people who simply want to push exploit the opportunity or steal the credit for his work. That's the reality of modern day living in the entertainment industry).
Nevermind. If you do not agree. Fair enough.
Believe what you will.
I know, i lived what is now a conspiracy.
Thanks for reading.

edit on 17-3-2014 by JJTroche because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by JJTroche

For those who don't believe.
Check out the following site with photos of someone who you may recognize from the start of the Assassins Creed III intro.
In the intro, there is this guy holding the apple of Eden, presumably in a battle, with a battle roar facial expression.
I believe that this fellow is supposed to represent a man called Leigh Thorne, who is married to the "Ghost Writers" ex-wife's step sister and who the Ghost Writer actually hates for his own reasons. Which may be slander, theft etc.

Check out intro to assassins creed III. between 46 secs - 56 secs
www.youtube.com...

Now check out the photo's of the following website of a man called Leigh Thorne.
www.primaverapictures.co.uk...

I believe that this is one and the same.

Now.
Taking into consideration my theory about the apple of Eden being a real life mac mini originally owned (brought direct from Apple by the Ghost Writer).
This part of the intro may actually be evidence depicting that Leigh Thorne is illegally in possession of the ghost writers Mac Mini. If this is true, then it also evidence that Leigh Thorne and other parties either broke in to the Ghost Writers house or received stolen goods from a 3rd party who broke into his house, likely shortly after the Ghost Writers older brother died of a drug over dose, and after Leigh Thorne and several other 3rd parties incited the Ghost Writer to attempt to murder him, during the blood eclipse (significant date in the black magic calendar), while the Ghost Writer was still catatonic with grief.

The possession of the stolen apple mac was likely used by Leigh Thorne and friends to convince interested 3rd parties that he and his buddies were the original authors of all original intellectual and creative works created by the Ghost Writer and then used to convince those in the entertainment industry to murder the Ghost Writer for being a "fake".

However, after talking with Leigh Thorne and connected parties, it would be soon obvious that he was not the author or creator of the stolen works, as he can not reproduce the same type of works himself at will.... or perhaps its all writers block.
But I guess that is why such people use cyber stalking to keep reaping the content while also being able to sabotage the ghost writers development/career.

Look at the pictures/movies by the said person, and you decide.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Alethea

You will not be spoon-fed.

But we all have been spoon fed for centuries my friend and it will likely only get worse.

top topics

join