It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

need points to access certain sections?

page: 1

join
share:
d1k

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 07:41 AM
link   
I tried to get into the super secret section on the forums and it said I need 3500 points to "purchase" the rights to view the threads. So how do I get these points? Can someone give me some points?

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 07:44 AM
link   
You earn points based on how and where you post. The more you post, the more points you can get.

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 07:48 AM
link   
If you are talking about RATs, its not a super section, just a section where members are free from search engines . Do not start posting mad so you can get into RATs.

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 07:52 AM
link   

d1k

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
Do not start posting mad so you can get into RATs.

ummmm and why not?

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
Lot's of questions answered here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

More specific:
The Points System
The ATS Store
The Really Above Top Secret forum

Thanks man!

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by d1k
ummmm and why not?

RATs is for serious conspiracies, its not some super club which everyone has to be apart of. Look dude, your new, there is know need for you to start posting mad so you can access RATs.

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 08:10 AM
link   
posting mad just to access RATS will only get you ...

Just find good topics to post about, be sure to add your thoughts and beliefs.

It won't take as long as you think to get the 3500....

good luck.

d1k

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite

Originally posted by d1k
ummmm and why not?

RATs is for serious conspiracies, its not some super club which everyone has to be apart of. Look dude, your new, there is know need for you to start posting mad so you can access RATs.

thanks for your concern but i'll do as i wish.

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 08:13 AM
link   
hey infinite, we were all new once, you must remember how much you longed to get inside RATS and find out what sort of juicey info there was in there?

The truth is, there isn't a whole lot that you are missing, It's mostly there for when the time comes that someone does come up with something that is really above top secret, it's not happened so far so I wouldn't worry too much about it.
d1k, post as much as you like ,as long as it is quality stuff you will soon get the points you need to check out RATS for yourself.

d1k

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 08:15 AM
link   
im not going to spam the boards if thats what mr "i want to be a moderator" is implying. I am simply going to get involved as many topics as possible.

thanks for the info and help everyone!

[Edited on 21-5-2004 by d1k]

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 08:16 AM
link   
I love the attitude already....

You'll do as you want huh... okay... have it your way.

We'll be seeing ya... :shk::shk::shk::shk:

:bnghd::bnghd: you try to be nice and help some people...

d1k

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
I love the attitude already....

You'll do as you want huh... okay... have it your way.

We'll be seeing ya... :shk::shk::shk::shk:

:bnghd::bnghd: you try to be nice and help some people...

right well I didnt start with the attitude. someone whom is not a mod tells me "not to post a lot" in order to gain access to the section when thats the whole point of the requirement. Thats not helping anything at all, in fact I dont even see the point of him posting that.

Thanks again all.

[Edited on 21-5-2004 by d1k]

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 08:25 AM
link   
d1k
First off dude, greetings and welcome to ATS.
Second, please, when replying, it is not necessary to quote anothers entire post.
Might want to look at this:
ABOUT ATS: Warnings for excessive quoting, and how to quote

From this forum, for which may prove to be helpful to look at if you have additional questions:
Website And Message Board Updates

I hope you enjoy your time here and the interaction to be had within this awesome community.

seekerof

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 08:29 AM
link   
d1k...

okay let's start over...

First, I didn't feel that infinite was giving attitude.. he's been around a long time, just as I have, and I've learned from my mistakes here and some of the older members here are always eager to help out someone who is new. that's all.

It's not that we're trying to be Mods or mod wannabes.. ever how you put it.

we were simply trying to help you and save you trouble and grief.. that's all

so again, welcome and good luck.

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Mr "i want to be a moderator" oh please, don't make me laugh. Just take it from me, you'll spend ages getting the points and when you hit RATs you'll wish you didn't waste them.

The truth is, there isn't a whole lot that you are missing

That statement is so true, i remember when it first came out, it didn't really contain anything special.

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
First, I didn't feel that infinite was giving attitude.. he's been around a long time,

Thanx elevatedone

d1k, use your points wisely. If i was you, i would save your points for a e-mail account or a nice background
. It would be wise to save RATs to the last thing you buy 'cause its better to get RATs when you have the hang of ATS

top topics

join