It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 - Important Article.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by ReAlIzAtIoN

Just a pile of steaming anti-semetic crap. That is all. Not even worth arguing about. If you hate Jews you will love this article.

Anti-Zionism is just code for anti-semetic cowards. Grow up and give this crap no regard.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by hooper

Not all Zionists are Jewish and not all Jewish people are Zionists. Any questions?

In addition, please define Semites for us.

Also, which type of Zionism do you believe the author is referring to? (See my previous post for a list if you are not familiar with them.)

In addition to that, do you see no relevant or interesting information here at all? There's plenty to think about without getting hung up on what you deem "anti-semitic."

Many people have different names for TPTB depending on their experience and background, and we all pretty much know that there are factions among them.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

Unfortunately, people are going to grasp onto what they know.....totally disregarding the authors request to put aside current beliefs &/or baggage. Also, the authors repeated statements of the fact this was not an anti-anything....only the facts that are just that, facts. Like the last statement of Hitler, the author was not making it up, he just included it in this paper.
History for most of us is not truth....since most history has been manipulated and rewritten. The only true path to the truth is doing ones own research and this guy has done an exceptional job. I challenge all of you so called liberal progressive types, that cling to your anti-this and anti-that, to debunk this mans work....please, take anything within his paper and his references and prove it false.
I thought so....when faced with intelligence you whip out the anti/rasist card. Must be so comfortable living in your little box.........

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by hooper

Well the article if full of sources, not like the author pulled the information out of thin air. If you believe talking about zionism makes one an antisemite, well that's fine I guess. But then it seems as if you have no idea what zionism means. You can always look at important evidence that backup people's claims, or you can stick with your beliefs. Either way, it's your choice.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Why bother analyzing the information provided in this article when one can just call it racist and just move along, right? Just because one does not like the information which is being provided does not mean that it is not true.

Could it be that if one did start to analyze and discuss the article objectively, he will not be able to effectively argue his pre-determined assumption? Who needs censorship when you can pull out the all mighty race card and put an end to all discussion which one deems to be counterproductive to his selfish cause.

"Jews have been persecuted and abused God knows for how many years, so his statement is understandable as well."

This may be news to you, but so have a multitude of other races, religions and cultures. And even to this day it continues to happen. The only difference is these other groups have not manipulated and exploited their historical oppression to fulfill their political agenda. But then again, some groups of people are lower on the food chain than others I suppose.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by SphinxMontreal

Yes it's true, other races have been terrorized and suffered a great deal as well. If one in any way mentions Israel in one's argument, that individual seems to be always generalized as an anti semite. It's getting really ridiculous and beyond rationality. One can't bring up Israel in any argument whatsoever these days. Maybe that's another proof that Israel has a huge influence in America.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 05:24 AM
link   
ADL... a good way to discredit someone and make them out as a Jew hater. Israel has a huge influence in America, I'm not sure if that can even be debated anymore. I remember reading an article a while back, where Israel was caught spying on the American public. Why would Israel do such a thing considering that America provides them with billions of dollars every year? I don't buy that idea that Jews own everything, nor would I label anyone an anti semite because of such a statement. I would like to hear their arguments first before I make any accusations, but ADL labels you as an anti semite as soon as you mention anything in regards to Jews.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by ReAlIzAtIoN
reply to post by hooper

Well the article if full of sources, not like the author pulled the information out of thin air. If you believe talking about zionism makes one an antisemite, well that's fine I guess. But then it seems as if you have no idea what zionism means. You can always look at important evidence that backup people's claims, or you can stick with your beliefs. Either way, it's your choice.

I've seen this crap on other forums. Someone poses as some innocent just conducting a little innocent "911 research" and then just happens to stumble upon this pile of manure. Then plays the offended card if you don't want to talk about the "merits" of the article. Been there, done that. Not going to fall for it. It has no merits, go back to your skinhead sites and cry about how the "Jews" are ruining your life.

Just out of curiosity, when you were conducting your research (ha,ha, ha) exactly how did you "stumble" across this? Did you go to Google search adn type in "I hate Jews"?

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Try reading , The Nameless War.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

I will not be writing an essay to try to combat your claims against me but all I will write is that the only racist individual here would be you!

Open your mind for once zombie!

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 12:20 AM
link   
wow. an article full of FACTS about criminals who HAPPEN TO BE JEWISH is somehow "anti-semitic".
frickin' rabid NWO guard dogs are here frothing at the mouth before you can say,"mossad".
good anthrax mailing info in the article. worth reading.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by billybob

It's definitely worth reading, some very compelling information is compiled in that article. One doesn't necessarily have to agree with everything stated there, but one can't escape the fact that the evidence presented there is very hard to refute.

What I find interesting is that the 3-5 Jews who were arrested on 9/11 who later appeared on some show in Israel to let people know that they were there to document the 9/11 event. Now this brings up a question, how did they know that there was going to be such an event? Great article!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join