It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can you prove the TBTB?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 02:22 AM
link   
It's the most used term in conspiracy forums. It's making me sick that everyone thinks they are in the "know". You guys think that everyone is a " puppet ". When is anyone not a puppet to you? I think you are the puppet. Obama? oh puppet. Bush? oh puppet too. All the Kennedys, were puppets also right? You guys are becoming the most self centered beings i've ever seen, and I'm starting to disregard theories for that fact alone.

Prove to me that there are these " TBTB ". Michael Morrs' recent movie, insinuates that there are men who own the federal reserve. Yet he can't show hard proof.

LACK OF EVIDENSE ISN'T EVIDENCE! And until you people can start proving that there are people that control everything, and that everyone that is a politician, or important public figure is a puppet, you should stop throwing it out there that you are above the " sheep ". It's truly irritating, and whenyou think about it, it makes no sense.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 02:33 AM
link   
who owns the fed?

This might help I dunno. It's pretty old but you'd get a better idea of what we're all blathering on about.

The concept of ownership is a strange one because the fed is ran by 12 member banks. But who runs and owns those member banks?

There are actually 12 different Federal Reserve Banks around the country, and they are owned by big private banks. But the banks don't necessarily run the show. Nationally, the Federal Reserve System is led by a Board of Governors whose seven members are appointed by the president and confirmed by the Senate.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Usually, when attempting to define who TPTB are, you can go wrong if you start tracing who benefits or follow the money. It starts to become obvious. Patterns emerge. There are many dots to connect but a picture soon emerges, much as it did with all the corporate connections and entrenchments within the last administration. As we go back in time and history things become more fuzzy...for obvious reasons. Remember too that there are factions within TPTB that differ, and while they share a common end goal their methods vary, some by design (as in working a solution from multiple angles) and some because they actually differ and go rogue or renegade (those are usually dealt with in time). This confuses things as well. For example, there are factions within what some term "elites." The new elite and the old. There are factions among what some might term the "globalists." Those who believe in national sovereignty and those who do not...the Bush presidents had one of each of these.

The CFR might have a slightly different agenda and approach than say a PNAC, and their both puppetmasters to some and puppets to others. There's a method to their madness, which is how they gain penetration (the seeming differences) and which is how they manage to convince people that there really might be a difference between Obama and Bush, for example, when people only trace the connections so far, which most do.

Everyone is someone's puppet to one degree or another. I'd say the Kennedys are among the more stringless of puppets.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Redneck from Hell
TBTB

I also dont think there is an TBTB.

Horrible ATS troll is Horrible.

It's not funny if they dont know what your doing.

[edit on 26-11-2009 by cavscout]

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 03:18 AM
link   
You don't have to prove The Powers That Be. It just refers to those who are in power. Clearly somebody is in power.

Conspiracy theories don't require proof because a well-executed conspiracy leaves no trace of evidence and no witnesses.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Its called The Federal Reserve;
The proof is called money;
and also here is a documentary that might help

[edit on 26-11-2009 by DjSharperimage]

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 07:00 AM
link   
TPTB is shorthand for the undefined and hard to pin down group that seem to control everything. TPTB might be the government, the military industrial complex, the banking elites, the UN, the media moguls, the bilderburgers, the catholic church, really, just about anybody in power.

what kind of proof do you want? it's all fairly easily available.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 07:03 AM
link   
TPTB just refers to those who are in power. That could be those from the goverments, or those in any shadow goverment.

There is no conspiracy in it, it's just a reference to those "in charge". now, who exactly is in charge, could be the consiracy, but TPTB as a term, is no conspiracy.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Logically speaking, in our day and age of the monetary system, it would be ridiculous not to believe, let alone understand that TPTB indeed exist. With resources comes money, with money comes greed, with greed comes more greed. Who's the greediest of them all? DUN-DUN-DUNNN!!!

join