It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Read me

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 01:49 AM
link   
All around the world people have been seeing 11:11 and asking what the true meaning is. The meaning of 11:11 is for you to wake up to your higher self. Consciousness!
11:11 = A box with a free-floating dot in space. Or the en.wikipedia.org...(symbol)
Before I move on you must come to a basic understanding Pay attention. Zero=One or 0=1. I want you to grab a coin. Hold the coin in your hand look at it from the top to see it as a 0 or circle. Now look at the coin so you see it as 1 or One. As you hold the coin in your hand you can see it has 2 sides heads and tails this is the principle of duality, but notice that both are equal as .5+.5=1 So we can now say that male=female black=white positive=negative light=dark. If you understand that, it is all equal but a difference of scale. As one cannot tell you where light and dark begin or where hot and cold end and start. We are all = and we are all One.
What was mans first creation? The wheel how does one create something from nothing? Zero or 0 is nothing right? Right! You create from thought. I hope some of you are catching on. Therefore, you are a thought in the mind of god or the All. Yet he loves you so much that he wanted you to experience his creation and or mind. Therefore, as thought or soul you are born into this world as a human. When you are born your pure but as you grow and develop you never lose your purity you just forget that you’re a soul in a human body experiencing a collective limited reality.
A circle O or pi 3.14=8/2 =4 or 1111 I divided by 2 as we have two side of a coin and because everything is a half-truth. 3.14=11.0 in Binary computers program in 0 or 1 for the diameter of the circle I used the golden ratio as it is found on the human body. The golden ratio is 1.61=8/2=4 1.61=1.1 in Binary. So Pi+golden ratio= 11:11
I hope that you’re catching on. The next time you see 11:11 ask yourself who am I. Better yet look into your eyes and ask yourself who you are. How do you see yourself? In a mirror how else? Thru the eyes of others.
Consciousness or thought= vibration. Matter is light held together by vibration. One can say that math explains vibration. Π if you look at it is nothing more than a flip of a coin, when you flip a coin it sends out vibration. This vibration holds everything that you see together. Everything is consciousness or vibration. Evolution is a change in consciousness and or vibration. Some of you are going to say well I am conscious well yes, you are but not fully, if you were I would not have to be sending this message out. When was the last time that you stopped all your thoughts? Let me break it down for you so you have a better understanding. When you grow up you’re taught but you never learn anything for yourself, people become automated so automated that you lost your true self, always on the go people all kept in fear and stress out so you never get to really every do any real deep thinking for yourself. You then go to school to learn other people’s thoughts and discovery never able to question the teaching or find your own way or learn things outside of the curriculum, this is call conditioning. After school, you work never questing anything. When you retire if you get to, they you might have time to reflect on your life. This is the system that you’re a slave to. You’re never given the chance to figure it out; it is like this for a reason. The people at the top know that if you ever wake up and realize that you have been fooled all your life the system is place would come down. What the people at the top don’t understand is that we put them up there. They forgot who they are themselves they got lost in greed. The few that know and control the system, we all go back to the light. People need to wake up and understand that your pure essence is light. People need to wake up and understand that we are all = that nobody is better than anyone if you think they are you created a mental prison for yourself.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 01:50 AM
link   
They keep you in your mental prison by keeping you in fear, busy and the best distracted by entertainment. Keep the people stupid so we can control them. You’re never given the truth always looking elsewhere for the answer. The answer has and always will be inside of you. It is the most guarded secret on earth. Find your true self and the answers will come.
Who are you? Ask yourself. Well at first, you’re going to say your name, wells that’s not me then you’re going to say well by body really? When the body dies what happens? Oh ya I am spirt. I am I. I am One. Now let us look at i. Notice that the line under the dot is the same thing as the dot it is just a different view. When a person stands straight up with arms to the side he, make an i with his body your head being the dot and your body being the line. The dot is pi the line is the golden ratio both are infinite. “I” flipped on its side with the middle section at the top forms a table or house move the middle section to the bottom and you have a cup. Also, note that the dot on top of the I represents infinity. All the infinity symbol is a O is a twist you can see this by spinning a quarter and watch it wobble it will form the infinity symbol.
However, some might ask for proof of consciousness well ok. I will do one better. I will explain how space and consciousness work together. Fibonacci already explained it but people just see numbers and not the meanings behind them, because they never question why it is so. Fibonacci 011235813 notice it is increasing in vibration it is also goes to infinity. Doing this creates a golden spiral en.wikipedia.org... Spiral=consciousness. What Fibonacci could not say was that he was explaining the unfolding or folding of space with consciousness. Just as I cannot tell you other things because it has to be realized by yourself to come to this understanding. Once you have reached this place of consciousness your given answers but some of the answers come with a price, once the veil is lifted and you see with your true eyes you will understand what I mean. I also wanted you to notice that consciousness=spirals, look at nature look at the world around you look at space look at your face; better yet look at your eyes.
Some of you might ask yourself how I obtained this information, simple I sat in meditation cleared my thoughts and listened and followed 11:11 literally all around the world I. I had faith in myself and just listened to my higher self my true self. As you sit and read and think I will share a secrete with you, no two people see the same thing it is only assumed that we do. When you come to an understanding that nothing is outside of yourself that, what you see is all in you. It now makes me smile to see man try to travel to distant planets and understand space when this entire time it has been locked inside of you. Some of you will not understand nor even care to and this is fine. More and more people are awakening and science is starting to back this fact. The vibration of the earth has been changing awaking up junk DNA it will continue to do so. Nothing is random.
So why go thru all of this? Because I love you all, because I understand that, we are a collective consciousness. Because I know and other know what is to come in the next 3 years. Because the most important teachings are locked inside of you and are taught to you when you reach this state of consciousness. The true and only teaching were never intended to be written nor spoken, this was to prevent what has already taken place. The truth shall set you free; this is why they keep you busy, because now that you know it has started. With a collective consciousness all information is shared everyone can tap into this as we are all 1 or 0 thought, this is what they are afraid of this is what they protect no more secrets.
All the great civilization before us knew this, why do you think all the information was suppressed or destroyed? For control, follow the money. I am doing this to wake you up. If everyone in the world just focused on developing themselves and not worrying about what others are doing, we would have reached peace a long time ago. Just be.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 03:46 AM
link   
reply to post by I am i

Welcome to ATS! Please remember this forum is for new member introductions only.

Scooby Doo...

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Wow, that was a great read and I could not agree with you more...

I have read up on the Ego- The False Center. And a lot of what you said coincides with that.

Looking forward to hearing more from you, and Welcome. I feel it will be a pleasure to have you here.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Yes i have also tried to teach this through some of my posts. People have such extraordinary wisdom inside of them they just need to tap into it. You did it through meditation and i unfortunately took the easy root through eating from nature. Nature has also been there for us all along but we ignore it to follow what professional brainwashing they give you.
If people also surround themselves and meditate in nature can be tremendous help. Then observe modern life and see the difference.
We are a natural organism with nature too.

You speak alot about what is also written in the ringing cedars books.

You explained this so well that some people cannot even comprehend what inside of them but you did it so well and i applaud you for that.

Welcome to ATS.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Applesandoranges

Hi,

I have heard of the ringing cedars book series, seems you've read some. How are they, and what are they about?

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 07:29 AM
link   
hello you!
since this is an introduction forum, i'd like to take the chance to introduce myself to you.
i'm a newbie here and also interested in numerology.

i know these numbers, 1111, 2222, 3333 aso as 'master' numbers.
eg, 1111 is the step into completition.

this number triggers your higher consciousness and connects you to your deeper knowledge. time aligns.

this is for example the best time to make a wish...

best,
bertrand

join