It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hacked climate emails include calls for ‘Earth Government’ as foundation of new world order

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Hacked climate emails include calls for ‘Earth Government’ as foundation of new world order, splitting of America

A group I am apart of was sent a mass email by the founder and he sent me a couple links, this was one of them and I thought I'd share (sorry if this topic has seen too much light already, but I thought this would be something to add).

One of the leaked climate emails was apparently a press release from “Earth Government” Newsletter dated 27 Mar 2003. The document calls for a ‘democratic’ world government that would amalgamate and reform the prevailing global institutions including the United Nations, IMF, World Bank WTO, NAFTA, FTAA and others “for the good of all.”

New EU president confirms New World Order desire (19Nov09)

AND

Queen Elizabeth II speech to parliament 2009

Read the full story here .

Also...

The bulk of the leaked or hacked climate emails can be found at Wikileaks. If you download the emails and look for email #1048799107.txt you will see it.

If you click on www.infowars.com... you can see the email in question in full. Just scroll down a bit and you will see it.

Personally, whoever hacked & leaked these emails is a genius. For once we get to see some un-doctored leaked information - and I know I speak for the majority of you all when I say that that is awesome!

Edit: I thought I'd add this video from 2007 showing Obama's empty promise to bring our troops home.

For those of you who cannot watch videos, this video is Obama promising to bring our troops home, here is the exact words he said in the video (full quote):

"I will promise you this, that if we have not gotten our troops out by the time I am president, it is the first thing I will do. I will get our troops home. We will bring an end to this war...." -Barack Obama

Edit: Added direct d/l link for all leaked emails

Direct link to wikileaks Climatic Research Unit emails, data, models, 1996-2009

[edit on 26-11-2009 by highlyoriginal]

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Isnt it scary how the media is shutting up about it ?

Yea, they are without any doubt corrupt on the same level as the rest of them, the MSM are Co-Conspirators to this NWO and do not take responcibility to the People which is their Job...

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Well this one has gone viral in a hurry.
Can't seem to find the actual alleged e-mail message though.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by PhageCan't seem to find the actual alleged e-mail message though.

The link (source) for the first part of my OP includes the email, and also includes the information regarding how to find the email in wikileaks for yourself. [url=http://www.infowars.com/hacked-climate-emails-include-calls-for-earth-government-as-foundation-of-new-world-order-splitting-of-america/]This[/url ] link is to the source, and if you scroll down just a bit, you will see a copy (word for word) of the alleged email
For some reason I'm having trouble with wikileaks right now (at least with the hacked emails).

I will post the wikileak info when I get a chance, it's 3am here though and I got family stuff today to worry about so I'll do it when I can.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by highlyoriginal

Originally posted by highlyoriginal

Hacked climate emails include calls for ‘Earth Government’ as foundation of new world order, splitting of America

One of the leaked climate emails was apparently a press release from “Earth Government” Newsletter dated 27 Mar 2003. The document calls for a ‘democratic’ world government that would amalgamate and reform the prevailing global institutions including the United Nations, IMF, World Bank WTO, NAFTA, FTAA and others “for the good of all.”

I can't seem to find this precise email. Do you have something more that would allow us to inspect the actual source email?

CRU Emails - Searchable

EDIT:

Found it.

[edit on 26-11-2009 by loam]

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by loam

From your link I typed in Earth government
and found this

That the one your looking for?

Edit: you edited when I looked ha

[edit on 11/26/2009 by EvilBat]

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Subject: Press release from Earth Government and April Newsletter
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 16:05:07 -0800

Press release from Earth Government and April Newsletter
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

This Press release from Earth Government is found at
[1]http://members.shaw.ca/earthgov/HNewsPR05.htm

Formation of Earth Government for the good of all

March 27th, 2003

To all Peoples of the Earth,

Germain Dufour, President
Earth Community Organization (ECO) and Earth Government

So this is an email SENT to CRU.

There is no suggestion this was from or supported by anyone at CRU.

I get spammed all of the time, but it doesn't mean I'm a supporter of all of the penis enlargement claims sent my way.

I don't think there is much to this one, imo.

[edit on 26-11-2009 by loam]

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Here you go everyone...

Direct Download For All of The Emails I suggest you all download these emails before they are gone. If this link to the d/l isn't working for you, try another d/l source on the first link I posted above.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Forget the "‘democratic’ world government". Let's build Colossus - the super-computer to do the world governing. But let's build it underground on the Moon this time.

"Colossus: The Forbin Project"

[edit on 11/26/2009 by Larryman]

[edit on 11/26/2009 by Larryman]

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Larryman

Never heard of that movie, but when I clicked the link I noticed it was from 1970... watch and see what that movie depicts actually happens. That would be one hell of a prediction!

Back on topic - Why aren't more people complaining about these emails? Obviously the MSM is keeping it hush hush, but seriously no one has the balls to write a story about it other than online? Or am I missing something here? Has somebody reputable wrote an article about all of this yet? If so, I'd like to see a link.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 07:20 AM
link   

[

"I will promise you this, that if we have not gotten our troops out by the time I am president, it is the first thing I will do. I will get our troops home. We will bring an end to this war...." -Barack Obama

"Take that to the bank"
We taxpayers were taken to the cleaners with the "Banks Bailout"

Why hasn't this been done

Can't we take him for his word

"Change"

Please Mr "President" Keep your promise

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Back on topic - Why aren't more people complaining about these emails?

What do you mean? There are plenty of threads on the general subject of the emails. You just happened to make this thread focus upon one of the least meaningful of the bunch.

As I already said, anybody can receive spam. It doesn't make you a supporter.

Obviously the MSM is keeping it hush hush, but seriously no one has the balls to write a story about it other than online? Or am I missing something here?
Has somebody reputable wrote an article about all of this yet? If so, I'd like to see a link.

New Scientist: Hacked archive provides fodder for climate sceptics

FOX

CNN

ABC

I'm sure I could find more....

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   
When I listened to the Kevin Trenenburg video - a thought occurred to me.

He stated that much of the raw data was proprietary information - meaning that it couldn't be released under freedom of information.

However, the scientific peer review process REQUIRES that a scientist releases the raw data that supports his conclusion in order that other scientists may examine his methodology of calculation.

Much of the the global warming debate centres around peer review but if no scientist is allowed to examine the raw data or if the raw data is limited to only a few scientists....

what does that say about the peer review process? What does that say about the "consensus" that the earth is warming?

Tired of Control Freaks

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by loam

Wow...nice wordking there Loam...."the hacked emails provide fodder for CLIMATE skeptics"?.....

It should be "The emails provide EVIDENCE in favor of the skeptics of ANTHROPOGENIC GLOBAL WARMING"....but of course some people like to play with words, and try to confuse people into believing those who doubt AGW are "sckeptics of "CLIMATE"...

BTW, i know you didn't make up that title, but you seem to be endorsing it as you didn't say anything against it.

[edit on 26-11-2009 by ElectricUniverse]

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Well folks, in the long run it comes down to this.
Either fight them or Join them.
It really is that simple. The USA has the easier ability to fight given we have approx. 290 million guns in house holds.
But even peoples in small countries can fight back.
Pitch forks and torches. You would be surprised what can get done.

If you don't like what the leaders are trying to do, take them out.
Vote them out.
Push them out.
Start BS scandles against them. Fake some pics to shake it up. Women claiming they got raped by some powerful man, etc.
How about some hackers switch some funds around on them and point a finger.
Do what it takes. If they don't play by the laws and rules, then neither should we to take them down.

And if all else fails, there is a creed among a select few men.
One shot, one kill.

[edit on 26-11-2009 by j2000]

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by loam

I get your point but you don't have to give me crap about the topic I chose to talk about. If you don't find a thread I made intresting then don't bother posting in it. Easy enough.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Don't worry about Loam, he lives in his own world. He doesn't like to directly say that he is an AGW fan, but you can see he is by the fact that when some AGW proponent makes a comment in one of his threads he doesn't say anything about those comments, but any members that doubt the AGW and post responses to his threads?... he jumps all over them making implications that such members don't care for the "CLIMATE", which some people can't differentiate from the "environment"....

BTW, I posted a thread similar to this one which does show that the AGW claims are being used to try to form a One World Government.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

There have been other threads about it, but people like Loam like to ignore such evidence, just the same with the evidence that refutes AGW.

[edit on 26-11-2009 by ElectricUniverse]

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

Thanks for the support

Good to see there is more information backing up my OP. I had a busy day today with family and all for the holiday so I was unable to make any posts regarding the topic at hand. However if I come across anything else that relates to this mess I will make sure to add it to the thread.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 04:23 AM
link   

A group I am apart of was sent a mass email by the founder and he sent me a couple links, this was one of them and I thought I'd share (sorry if this topic has seen too much light already, but I thought this would be something to add).

New EU president confirms New World Order desire (19Nov09)

AND

Queen Elizabeth II speech to parliament 2009

Read the full story here .

Also...

The bulk of the leaked or hacked climate emails can be found at Wikileaks. If you download the emails and look for email #1048799107.txt you will see it.

If you click on www.infowars.com... you can see the email in question in full. Just scroll down a bit and you will see it.

Personally, whoever hacked & leaked these emails is a genius. For once we get to see some un-doctored leaked information - and I know I speak for the majority of you all when I say that that is awesome!

Edit: I thought I'd add this video from 2007 showing Obama's empty promise to bring our troops home.

For those of you who cannot watch videos, this video is Obama promising to bring our troops home, here is the exact words he said in the video (full quote):

Edit: Added direct d/l link for all leaked emails

this seems a bit 'fishy' to me....could it not be a hoax?...'to all peoples of earth' just doesnt read right...

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by alienesque

What exactly do you mean - are you trying to say that you think maybe the whole "hacked emails" story is possibly a hoax? Or just part of a certain text you read regarding the situation?

Because honestly, I can't see how you could think the whole situation is a hoax - I mean never say never but this looks pretty legit... But who knows?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join