It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Red Alert: The Second Wave of The Financial Tsunami

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Red Alert: The Second Wave of The Financial Tsunami
by Matthias Chang
The Wave Is gathering force & could hit between the first & second quarter of 2010
The US economy will be spiraling out of control in the coming months and will reach critical point by the end of the 1st quarter 2010 and implode by the 2nd quarter.

The policy-makers of these countries faced with the total collapse of the international financial architecture have concluded that the solution, the only solution is quantitative easing (i.e. massive injection of liquidity) to salvage the “too big to fail” banks and reflate their depressed economies. This is best reflected in Bernanke’s candid remark that, “the US government has a technology, called the printing press (or today, its electronic equivalent), that allows it to produce as many US dollars as it wishes at essentially no cost”.

Read whole story here:
www.globalresearch.ca...

Gerald Celente said we would be buying canned goods as Christmas presents this year. Maybe that what we should do if first quarter of 2010 is going to be that bad.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   
If the crash in the housing market (bubble) was thought to be bad, we should all be prepared for same or worse crash in the commercial real estate (bubble) that's coming next... This isn't over by a long shot...

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   
When Gerald Celente speaks, i listen.

We are in for something not even the main stream media will be able to cover up. Which reminds me, how DO they sleep at night spreading propaganda and dissinfo?????

new topics

join