It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do we hate ? Its become an academic question.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by femmefreud

No , don't get me wrong , that was not directed at him/her or anyone else it was all hypothetical and everyday scenarios.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Why do we hate?

Because maybe we dont realize we don't need to?
Hate bad, love good?

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   

No , don't get me wrong , that was not directed at him/her or anyone else it was all hypothetical and everyday scenarios.
reply to post by De La Valletta

No worries hon, I know that ,i was joking, maybe i was in bad taste and i should apologize,,,

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by femmefreud

Glad that could be cleared up , no harm done.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I think that the inability to see any middle ground between two people has been programmed into the population and reinforced over the centuries by ruling classes and leaders.

The sense of greed and entitlement that has been propagated on both sides of the political field is a good example.

All political campaigns are run on divisive and emotional issues. None are based on uniting issues.

I think hate , to a great degree, is cultivated and the crop that is gathered is votes.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Every one of you made sense maybe thats the problem with figuring out what makes it tick...There are too many possibilities, So i suppose each circumstance will have to be handled accordingly, It would all depend on where the hate stems from. Look at the examples you all gave for it, they all differ in some way, even fear, fear is a common emotion everyone experiences but what brought it on would be the way to fight it , Its definetly not cut and dry.

<< 1   >>

join