It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are You Resisting Spiritual Suffocation?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Hope no-one minds if I get on my soap box about this.

Here's how I see some of problematic areas to do with suffocation of the human spirit:

- We are beginning to accept routine as the norm.

- Routine is dull and predictable and leaves little to the imagination.

- We are not taught to dream and put into effect those dreams for a better and more spiritual life.

- Backward thinking laws are being introduced by those misrepresenting us whom are in power. Laws which are restricting your freedoms rather than encouraging them.
RESIST SUCH CHANGES

- Simple progressive thought streams, ideas and ideals have little to no outlet for fruitition. Voices pertaining to rational change inititiatives are often not heard, and often lose momentum due to red tape and bureaucratic resistance.

- Nothing happens any more and we are rarely excited. This is a classic indication of a stagnation occuring in reality.

- Something needs to be done! - We've heard this time and time again so the fact that NOTHING IS BEING DONE should ring alarm bells. We need to get clever! And together ACT with intellectual and spiritual purpose.

- We have some great minds on this planet with potential for many new areas of leadership. We should recognise, promote and facilitate this.

This may sound crazy but we need to get tactical. This is a war on terror. Terror imposed on us by the powers that be. Treat any course of action as a battle plan and be prepared to take on and sideswipe/correct the resistance you may experience.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   
[edit on 25-11-2009 by redoubt]

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by redoubt

Sorry, i don't do chemtrails. Please stay on topic.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by pharaohmoan
reply to post by redoubt

Excuse my imperfections... but I was serious.

Never mind.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by pharaohmoan

"Are You Resisting Spiritual Suffocation?"

Yes, i am resisting spiritual suffocation. The spiritual influences, from my own personal experience, are the main reasons for the divisions within the mind and between humans. I have nothing against people who engage into a spiritual quest. It's part of their experience.

We all have different experiences we need to achieve and integrate, within the parameters of our own programming. When humans will know the reasons behind this programming, and how to integrate the energies associated with the experiences, then they will start their path towards true freedom, with no karmic ties, and no manipulations present within their own psyche.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   

This is definately a problem that has been brought on us by TPTB in order to make us into docile, mindless slaves to serve them in their New World Order.

They put floride into out water to dull our wits, keep us scared and paranoid through the MSM, work everyday to drive us away from religion and spirituality and the signs are increasing everyday that they are trying to cull our numbers through war, famine (often man-made) and disease.

We need to free our minds and spirits before they enslave us body and soul.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by FortAnthem

Originally posted by FortAnthem
We need to free our minds and spirits before they enslave us body and soul.

So true my friend.

[edit on 25-11-2009 by pharaohmoan]

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Some of the best pointers and realisations I've come across to date:

Waking Life Excerpt - Theory and Action

"If the world that we are forced to accept is false and nothing is true, then everything is possible.

On the way to discovering what we love, we will find everything we hate,
everything that blocks our path to what we desire.

The comfort will never be comfortable for those who seek what is not on the market.

A systematic questioning of the idea of happiness.

We'll cut the vocal chords of every empowered speaker.

We'll yank the social symbols through the looking glass. We'll devalue society's currency.

Confront the familiar.

Society is a fraud so complete and venal that it demands to be destroyed beyond the power of memory to recall its existence.

Where there's fire, we will carry gasoline.

Interrupt the continuum of everyday experience...
and all the normal expectations that go with it.

Live as if something actually depended on one's actions.

Rupture the spell of the ideology of the commodified consumer society so that our oppressed desires of a more authentic nature can come forward.

Demonstrate the contrast between what life presently is and what it could be.

Immerse ourselves in the oblivion of actions and know we're making it happen.

There will be an intensity never before known in everyday life to exchange love and hate, life and death, terror and redemption, repulsions and attractions. An affirmation of freedom so reckless and unqualified, that it amounts to a total denial of every kind of restraint and limitation."

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Doesn't awareness solve this? Knowing that what they are doing is intended to enslave you or do whatever? They do not own your soul or your spirit. Whatever part of you it is that is invincible. A lady nearly ran me over in traffic today. I could have "resisted" and waved my arms in the air, honked the horn, yelled. But instead I got back into my lane and didn't even look at her. When I read this and other ways to hurt the system I think of a person in quicksand who most only makes it worse by moving so much. Only if they aren't in true quicksand will the struggle make it better. The world isn't going to come together, society is extremely screwed up and led by greed/selfishness, insecurity. I guess I just don't look to wishful thinking because once this petty life is over, they aren't going to own your spirit, they aren't going to own your soul.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Did I wrong you in another life?

You posted:

Here's how I see some of problematic areas to do with suffocation of the human spirit:
- We are beginning to accept routine as the norm.
- Routine is dull and predictable and leaves little to the imagination.
- We are not taught to dream and put into effect those dreams for a better and more spiritual life.

I replied honestly. I believe that there could be certain aspects of chemtrails that effect the behaviors of the people they fall upon. Certain chemicals and compounds might well act upon people and could cause behavioral issues.

Then you said:

I was not made aware by anything in your OP that this point of view was disallowed.

Now you have listed me as your foe.

Your logic is your own. I will not argue your thought process. But please be advised that if you go out looking for enemies, you will generally find them, whether or not they actually exist.

Have a nice day.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   
I'm not just resisting it, I'm thriving in it.

Keep it coming, these threads are great.

There has never been so much communication or information exchange between people, as today!

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Novise

Yes, but there is a possibility you will reincarnate into this same system or one like it!

new topics

top topics

join