It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christianity, Satans Greatest Deception

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo

Esau was the first white man

my theory, based on the ancient texts, including the bible, is that the other races were brought here during the tower of babel event. the tower that reached into the heavens, opened a gate way connected to other planets, and brought more slaves, with different cultures and languages, thus creating the confusion.

I'm not into all that, I used to kind of believe that stuff but I found out more about it and moved on because it just doesn't match up with the Bible or anything else I know of so I don't get into that.

I personally think the Tower was just crap that God destroyed and wiped out.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   
in regards to your edit:

if she was already in the tree of life (israeli descedant), grafting her in would be redundant. now if you can prove he didn't open the door for all races to have access to the tree of life, i'll quit being a christian immediately. because clearly, i would be believing and paying homage to a god, who's followers intend to bash my babies heads against walls and torture me in various ways of which i'm disinclined to go along with, and i shall hence forth become a flaming atheist, since it wont matter either way.

i sure hope you know what you're doing.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 12:10 AM
link   

in regards to your edit:

now if you can prove he didn't open the door for all races to have access to the tree of life, i'll quit being a christian immediately. because clearly, i would be believing and paying homage to a god, who's followers intend to bash my babies heads against walls and torture me in various ways of which i'm disinclined to go along with, and i shall hence forth become a flaming atheist, since it wont matter either way.

i sure hope you know what you're doing.

Yes I know what I'm doing, and what makes you so sure your line goes back to Edom?
You are sure none of your forefathers were of another tribe ?

And theres no point in stopping worshiping now because as the Bible says when Edom goes into slavery (as a return punishment) the Israelites are going to force everyone to worship the Lord anyways, just as Edom made Israel worship other Gods on spite.

You know the Edomites and Khazars fed the slaves pork because they knew it was pissing off God?

Anyways John 3:16 is the scripture the churches like to use to trick everyone into thinking God is saving everyone.

John 3:16
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. 17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. 18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

Theres 4 meanings of the word "World"

Ok now where it says "world" in John 3:16 is the Greek word meaning kosmos which can be found with Strong's G2889 - kosmos, it means organization, as in Israel, saving Israel, Edom is living in his kingdom, he doesn't need to be saved.

Anyways I'm sending you a U2U of something that would better explain what I'm saying much better.

I rather not post it here because someone will flip out here, check your U2U

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by EndOfTheWorld7

no, my view is that the entire planet is a tribe. i remember researching the passages in ezekiel 38 and 39, which lead me back to the genealogies in genesis 10, which culminated in this epiphany that the entire planet was inhabited today, by a tribe of israel. lol i pointed that out to my mom, and she was like.......noooo, that's not what it means. and i was like, well, if no one else got off the boat but noah and the gang, and they repopulated the near east, far east, middle east, russia and europe. erm????

i think people get confused by the term "jewish", to be honest.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

Theres just too many scriptures of God saying he will destroy Edom and others, just google "destroy edom" and "hate esau"

Unless God is telling lies.

Obadiah 1:8

Shall I not in that day, saith the LORD, even destroy the wise men out of Edom, and understanding out of the mount of Esau?

And thy mighty men, O Teman, shall be dismayed, to the end that every one of the mount of Esau may be cut off by slaughter.

For thy violence against thy brother Jacob shame shall cover thee, and thou shalt be cut off for ever.

Mt.Seir = Edom

Ezekiel 35

Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, O mount Seir, I am against thee, and I will stretch out mine hand against thee, and I will make thee most desolate.

Therefore, as I live, saith the Lord GOD, I will even do according to thine anger, and according to thine envy which thou hast used out of thy hatred against them; and I will make myself known among them, when I have judged thee. 12 And thou shalt know that I am the LORD, and that I have heard all thy blasphemies which thou hast spoken against the mountains of Israel, saying, They are laid desolate, they are given us to consume. 13 Thus with your mouth ye have boasted against me, and have multiplied your words against me: I have heard them. 14 Thus saith the Lord GOD; When the whole earth rejoiceth, I will make thee desolate. 15 As thou didst rejoice at the inheritance of the house of Israel, because it was desolate, so will I do unto thee: thou shalt be desolate, O mount Seir, and all Idumea, even all of it: and they shall know that I am the LORD.

(Mt.Seir = Edom)

From the Book Who is Esau / Edom
Written by a Khazar Jew.

"God's hatred of Edom is not a temporary thing but is
perpetual. The doctrine that God loves everyone does not
stand up in light of what the Bible has to say regarding God's
merciless position towards the race of people called Edom.
Although the churches have tried to alter God's true nature,
we find that throughout the Bible God's position towards
Esau-Edom does not change"

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 01:29 AM
link   

there's problems still with the ideas you are proposing:

1) how do we know who committed the violence and who did not? it's assumed by skin color. that's just too convenient and dangerous, not to mention, unsustainable in any fashion other than by realizing violence is a global problem that crosses all racial boundaries.

2) after the passage of so many years, we also have mixing of tribes, so that edom is now part this and that and the other thing. how do you determine if they are more this than that? how do you know black guy so and so has more edom in him than white guy whicha-ma-gig? you don't. you may end up killing the wrong person, based purely on their skin color, setting yourself and your descendants up for a reprisal of the same situation you claim to be getting justice for. it's a vicious circle. yeshua meant to stop that from happening, not to encourage even more around and around we go, by suggesting only some people deserve salvation or justice.

3) there's more than one adam in genesis. and more than one first woman. she's called two different things, in two different parts of the creation passages of genesis, in the original language. once again, the over simplification of ideas when translated into english, has goofied up the text. it's assumed these events all transpired chronologically and in the exact same moment. he creates more than once and there's an indeterminate amount of time passing between the two creations.

etc etc etc. oh my gosh, etc.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 02:13 AM
link   

I believe the Bible to be a historic text of events related by those that couldnt explain it any other way, Have you ever been to the middle east, as far as I know most of the personages in the bible werent white, not the Romans not the Sumaritans Galaleans, im sorry to break this to you but Jesus was black, so your theory that the bible lauds whites and that they are "the whip of the tribes" is your interpretation of the text and not the reality, Short of those from Corinth whites were no where near the tribes of isreal when the bible was written.
As I said in my post before, people have tried to take any one of their religions and use it as a banner for whatever cause they are asserting it
to.
Truly there is no reasoning with you.
White is not right my friend, no one is. There is just human.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by TacticalVeritas

whew you didn't read his posts at all. he's saying the opposite.
he thinks white people are edom/esau, and therefore hated by god. but he also thinks some white people are okay. he hasn't as yet told me how we are supposed to know the difference. it's like a gamble. you MIGHT not be an edomite, if you are an edomite - - bad news for you. suddenly a huge section of the population would be informed that they are not being forgiven or accepted by god because an indiscriminate amount of years ago, their forefathers did this that or the other thing. when's this kinda thing end? it seems a vicious circle.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   

he hasn't as yet told me how we are supposed to know the difference. it's like a gamble. you MIGHT not be an edomite, if you are an edomite - - bad news for you.

Thats what the confusion of faces is about.

Ezr 9:7
Since the days of our fathers have we been in a great trespass unto this day; and for our iniquities have we, our kings, and our priests, been delivered into the hand of the kings of the lands, to the sword, to captivity, and to a spoil, and to confusion of face, as it is this day.

Dan 9:8
O Lord, to us belongeth confusion of face, to our kings, to our princes, and to our fathers, because we have sinned against thee.

The Lord got pissed at Israel for mixing way back.
Thats just the way it is, stuff got screwed up.
The Lord loves to be dramatic.
No one is going to tell you if your an Israelite or not, you'll know when you get slaughtered. Most would be easy to tell if your family went through the slave trade or got massacred by Edomites conquering the New World.
Thats what Deuteronomy is all about.

Click my name to see lists of the 12 Tribes and other nations.

when's this kinda thing end? it seems a vicious circle.

Thats what Revelation is about

2 Esdras 6:9
For Esau is the end of the world, and Jacob is the beginning of it that followeth.

World meaning Era which will be the end of Illuminati / evil Khazars, and the the most unexpected will be ruling.
Thats what NASA and stuff are all about, they actually plan to fight God and the Angels at the end.
(The Dead sea scrolls War scroll has some interesting info, I saw it in Dec when the scrolls came to my town museum)

Wisdom of Solomon 5:2
When they see it, they shall be troubled with terrible fear, and shall be amazed at the strangeness of his salvation, so far beyond all that they looked for.

Why is it strange? because the whole world thinks Khazars are real Israelites, and look at the real Israelites like peaces of crap.
(thou lots of Europe still do worship black Christ till this day, also plenty in the middle east know who the real Israelites are)

Rev 13:10
He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.

Originally the only reason other races first started reading the Bible was to read their Judgment at the end, thats why the Masons do what they do, they know they are Edomites so might as well milk it while it's good.
Not to mention every major Holly-Wood director knows the Bible very well and always use Biblical end of time themes and little clues here and there.

Every Biblical race has had there time of ruler-ship over the world at one point.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   

here, let me give you an example of how delicate and outside logical, common sense and common decency, what you are proposing, really goes:

my husband's father and brothers, were from hungary. they didn't move to north america, till hitler's rise to power. they located in canada and didn' t move to the usa until several years after that. they didn't move away from hitler because they were jewish. they moved because the guy was out of control.

this means on his dad's side of the family, none took part in anything to do with the african slave trade, either in africa or in the usa.

his mom was an irish, native american. one side of her family came to america sometime during the slave trade. they were not wealthy enough to own slaves at the time of the problem, most people weren't. in fact, many white people were also slaves at the same time the black people were, but you aren't told that because it doesn't serve the global agenda. it's a political manipulation issue, so they can bilk everyone out of money as reparations and actually not provide enough reparations for it to be helping anyone it was meant to help in the first place.

however, they are all white to olive-skinned, a bit of the red skin shows up but overall, they would be classified as caucasian.

grandfather clause? i have a grandmother clause for you.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   
next point:

yeshua doesn't call the israelites who had fallen away, gentiles. he called them many things, but gentiles wasn't one of them. gentiles are gentiles. jews are jews. a gentile who believes, is a gentile no more. yahweh has been known to change his mind about judgement (see nineveh)

next point:

insisting people were black or white or what have you, is really the thing that's screwing up this picture. for example, during my research of the ancient world, i noted that many of the pharaohs were of various races, including black, semitic and oriental. why isn't the egyptian empire listed as one of the empires in daniel's prophecy of world empires? they were certainly large enough and lasted a very long time. something's up with that.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   

they were not wealthy enough to own slaves at the time of the problem, most people weren't. in fact, many white people were also slaves at the same time the black people.

The number of white slaves is really small, that is really nothing compared to the Israelite West African slave trade who had their history wiped out.
The Hillbillies were the white slaves.
The entire white nation didn't get enslaved. however basically all of the Israelites were enslaved and genocide.

Also as I said before, and the Bible says, God doesn't care about one or two individuals that were nice, everyone pays the punishment for their race.

Did God spare any Israelites because a few of them were nice?
No they all got screwed. Innocent babies were used as Alligator bait, and the Lord laughed at Israelites being killed.

Don't you remember Soloman started to number his people and God got pissed off and started killing a bunch of Israelites even thou they had nothing to do with it?
You pay the price for your wicked leaders.

2ndly I said before, God is not dealing with Women, thats why the Bible has no women in the Genealogy, the men carry the seed/sperm, women are insignificant when it comes to Genealogy, whatever your father is, is your tribal line. Thats why an Israelite can look like any nation, theres even Israelites in China that traced there line and preaching the truth in the streets today.

Not being wealthy enough to own slaves isn't going to save anyone, not according to the Bible, did you benefit from the slave trade in anyway?
Did you get that job over the black guy because you are white?
Do you turn on your T.V and see Edomites on almost every channel and show?
Do you get to see history written in favor of your race?
Jesus isn't the only thing they painted white.

Blame your forefathers/leaders for not cutting you in on the slavery cash cow, it's called being a 2 time loser, not making it in Esaus Kingdom now and not making it in the next Kingdom.
Maybe down the line one of your forefathers could have been in Rome killing Israelites in 70 A.D
Maybe one of your forefathers was an Israelite and spiritually lead not to deal with it, who knows.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   

next point:

yeshua doesn't call the israelites who had fallen away, gentiles. he called them many things, but gentiles wasn't one of them. gentiles are gentiles. jews are jews. a gentile who believes, is a gentile no more. yahweh has been known to change his mind about judgement (see nineveh)

Understanding the word Gentile is one of the more complicated things in the Bible and is often used by the Church and Christians to make everyone think they will be saved in end time.

These people don't even know what they need saving from?
The Israelites are the only ones who really need saving, they've been getting there ass whipped more than any other nation, as a form of discipline from their Father, a Father disciplines his own children first.

Anyways Gentiles in the New Testament a lot of the time is talking about Israelites in a gentile state of mind, there were Israelites living with the Gentiles and doing as they do.
I'm U2Uing you a video on the "gentile" breakdown if your truly interested in but you may not be ready for that.

next point:

insisting people were black or white or what have you, is really the thing that's screwing up this picture. for example, during my research of the ancient world, i noted that many of the pharaohs were of various races, including black, semitic and oriental. why isn't the egyptian empire listed as one of the empires in daniel's prophecy of world empires? they were certainly large enough and lasted a very long time. something's up with that.

I think your mixing up the races, your confusing them.
Not all Black people are Africans(Hammies)

Israelite Blacks are not African, thats the whole point of the cover up lie, the Africans weren't selling themselves, they know who they were selling into slavery

Zondervans Bible Dictionary:

Ham: 1. The youngest son of Noah, born probably about 96 years before the Flood; and one of eight persons to live through the Flood.
He became the progenitor of the dark races; not the Negros, but the Egyptians, Ethiopians, Libyans and Canaanites.
His indecency, when his father lay drunken, bought a curse upon Canaan.
2.City E of Jordan.
3.The descendants of the original Ham. In these passages `Ham` is used as another name for Egypt as representing Ham`s principal descendants.

You mentioned Semitic, the mans name was Shem, who is Shemetic?
Anyone that came out of Shem,
so all these people are Shemitic:

Elamites - East Indians
Assyrians - Kurds
Syrians
Ishmaelites - Arabs
Moabites - Chinese
Ammonites - Japanese
Edomites - White people
Israelites - Blacks, Natives and Hispanics

All those people come from Shem, so it's rather confusing to say someone looks Semitic. Also it would be retarded to call anyone of those people Anti-Semitic because that would mean they are Anti-themselves.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   

okay, so you're telling me that yeshua not only isn't interested in saving me because of my skin color ,but that he also will kill me because of the nation's leader and laugh about it while he's at it. and to boot, my kids heads will be smashed by his followers while they rejoice, and because i'm female, none of it matters anyway, because he isn't interested in me?

the bride of christ is a bunch of black guys who hate everyone else?

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   
your version of yahweh

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   

okay, so you're telling me that yeshua not only isn't interested in saving me because of my skin color ,but that he also will kill me because of the nation's leader and laugh about it while he's at it. and to boot, my kids heads will be smashed by his followers while they rejoice, and because i'm female, none of it matters anyway, because he isn't interested in me?

the bride of christ is a bunch of black guys who hate everyone else?

You thought it was a bunch of white guys yelling in Church?

No, the Lord in the Bible says this, I filtered everything through the scriptures.

If you can find me scriptures where God says Edom or any other nation will be saved then please do so,
Also if you can find scriptures where God deals with individuals instead of whole nations that would be good also, because I been through the Bible and never seen anything like this.

You brought up pretty much no scriptures proving your point.

Your version of God is Satin, do any Evil acts for as long as you want and snap your fingers to be forgiven for 100's of years worth of sins.
That sounds real great. This is what the Church teaches.
You don't believe in Judgment do you? Your also calling the Lord a lair.

See your problem is you've been looking at the Cesare Borgia white Jesus for so long you thought you were some kind of super race that will be saved for being so great to the planet.
Turns out the Bible predicts Judgment, which you some how think it's ok to enslave and kill people for 400 years and get away with it.

See this is why God said women wouldn't understand the scripture.
Don't get mad at me for quoting the Bible.

Job 9:24
The earth is given into the hand of the wicked; He covers the faces of its judges. If it is not He, then who is it?

Sirach 41:7
The children will complain of an ungodly father, because they shall be reproached for his sake.

Luke 12:51
Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, Nay; but rather division

Matthew 10:34
Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

Romans 9:14
As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated. What shall we say then? Is there unrighteousness with God? God forbid.

Of course you don't believe in Judgment.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   

So you're basically saying as righteous as a person is he will be judged upon his background? If God is the creator then we all come from one source. You can't condemn all the people based on things few have done. In that case every religion and every person is screwed.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   

the problem is, YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT I THINK YET. only what i've told you, which wasn't' much. you only know what you WANT ME TO THINK, so you can justify anything your wee little heart desires. You know, that's the problem with the planet in the first place. everybody's pointing fingers, and shoving mirrors under each other's noses and no one is looking at the big picture. all these people accusing each other of crap they personally never did, on the pretense that someone probably did so in their family line or someone who looks like them did in 2 BC!

hardship? no worries, hardship is discipline from god. unless of your course, you are white. then it's not discipline. if you're white and discplined or having hard times, you're just a loser! you have insulted me in so many ways, i have LOST track!

i bet you think successful people are devils anyway so i can't win for losing to begin with! IF i had lots of money, i'd be a successful white loser. there is NO appeasing such irrational, circular logic!

you've tried to rip me away from my saviour, condemned me and my children to a brutal death, passed judgement on everyone that looks even remotely like me and all in the name of your interpretation of the old testament, which is so horribly translated at the moment, i'm surprised a learned person could take it seriously without first going over every last original word!

i forgive you for insulting me but i'm not gonna sit here all day and let you earn ego points off my "loser" of a life! it's not gonna happen. you are right, i am a loser. a loser whitey female. now move on before i get really angry and end up praying for you. you don't want that.

you sir, have got to be kidding!

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   
yeah he's kidding. anyone that could pick out just the verses that he did and miss all the other ones around them, is kidding.

[edit on 2-2-2010 by undo]

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Equinox99

So you're basically saying as righteous as a person is he will be judged upon his background? If God is the creator then we all come from one source. You can't condemn all the people based on things few have done. In that case every religion and every person is screwed.

I'm not saying that, the Bible is.

Yes we all come from one source, he did love us all at one point, but that didn't work out, everyone started worshiping other crap, so he made the first Flood and from then on separated the nations.

The Lord has been condemning whole nations since the start, why would he change now?
What happend to Egypt after they screwed with the Israelites?, desert waste land.
Babylon enslaved the Israelites... totally done for.
What happened to Africa after they sold the Israelites into slavery to other nations? Africans are eating flys for breakfast today.
Lots of slaves were sold to the Arabs in the middle east before whites started picking up slaves.
Whats going on in the middle east now? a war zone, Edom is laying the smack down.
Why did the Israelites (Blacks,Hispanics,Natives) catch hell from the white man?
Because the Lord wanted that to happen, discipline.

God wasn't lying when he said Esau is his sword and whipping stick.
And yes almost every religion and person is pretty much screwed.

You know the movie Independence Day and War of the Worlds? thats straight out of the Bible, cept the aliens are Angels.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20 >>

join