It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christianity, Satans Greatest Deception

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Sigismundus

Blessed is he who grabs your babies and bashes their heads against the cliff faces !!!
My translation:
Oh Babylon, let me personify this city/state/empire as a woman, who has as her cherished fruit, buildings and architectural structures. Blessed will be the opposing empire who takes those cherished things and makes them, in the end, as a pavement, a flat and featureless waste, to be trodden underfoot and never rebuilt.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Your not being clear on what you want to debate?
Your kind of jumping around, (slave for God?) thats not the kind slavery I was talking about.

Are you trying to figure out who the Israelites are today?

The Biblical races today? I know them all.

We can start with the Biblical Israelites, this is 2010, the Israelites today are slowly waking up back to their culture that was stolen and screwed with.

A simple google search "hebrew israelites".

want the oldest pictures of the Israelites?

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by EndOfTheWorld7

listen, i'm a whitey, but there's one thing i'm not, and that's a bigot. first of all, i already studied this topic indepth and i didnt just isolate it to the bible but to all the ancient texts, including extra biblical texts (pseudopigraphia), sumerian texts, akkadian texts, and texts from cultures outside mesopotamia, such as egypt. this is what i found out!

sumerian EN.LIL is the foundation for the biblical JEHOVAH.
his name is etymologically traceable. observe:
EN (LORD) LIL (AIR/SKY/BREATH) =
LIL=
IL=
EL=
AL

Enlil was a son of ANU, who is etymologically traceable to the egyptian AMEN. observe:

amun=
amen=
amentu=
mentu=
entu=
enu=
anu

i firmly believe EN.LIL'S black headed people are who you are talking about. That is in the non biblical texts, predating the bible.

HOWEVER, if you follow these same texts, you will notice that there's also someone named

EN.KI
EN (LORD) KI (EARTH)
He was a son of Enlil.
He created the people, the old texts claim. Now it's my belief that he created the nephilim, rulers and leaders, who would go on to be the pharaonic line following the black sea flood but that's a different story. Suffice it to say that if white people. specifically, were made the planet's rulers, why the heck hasn't anyone in my family tree been the leader of a country? i can tell ya why! because enlil didn't just have BLACK HEADED PEOPLE!

Enki became synonmous with Enlil by the time of the Tower of Babel text. The two were woven together and what either one did, both were attributed with it in the guise of YAHWEH because ENKI did whatever ENLIL told him to, basically. I mean, he did make some odd decisions along the way, that much is certain. Like, Enki is the one that confuses the languages at the tower of babel in the akkadian texts.
For example, in the akkadian text "ENMERKAR AND THE LORD OF ARRATA, we meet the biblical Nimrod. (hint: he's enmerkar). Nimrod was just a title, not his real name. In a passage called THE NAMSHUB OF ENKI, he confuses the languages of the people and is the same story as the tower of babel story.

The story claims the whole universe was worshipping Enlil in one language. everyone was happy, then the prince defiant, Enki, put contention in their language. if you'd like i can provide the links for you to read this stuff for yourself!

[edit on 1-2-2010 by undo]

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Forget my last post, start with the scriptures.

Deuteronomy 28:68
And the LORD shall bring thee into Egypt again with ships, by the way whereof I spake unto thee, Thou shalt see it no more again: and there ye shall be sold unto your enemies for bondmen and bondwomen, and no man shall buy[save] you.

Show me a time in history where any race has ever been brought some where as slave on ships?
I'm hoping you at least know the scripture isn't talking about Egypt because you don't need a ship to get to Egypt when living in the Old World, you don't need a ship to get around the Old World period.

After that we can move on to the next scripture, but this is easy.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   
You cannot reason with an idiot. People should not waste their time. This is insane. I dated a pagan and let me tell you, there is not a godess like they claim. There isn't even mention of women angels in the bible. let us pray for these people who scoff in these last days.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Spykemann

who is the idiot?

i want to be clear on this.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

I know about the Sumerian texts, frankly I wasn't really interested after reading up on it, I respect if thats what you believe in, but I personally think it's a bunch of crap that really wasn't that important.

I stick to the Bible, mainly because of it's truths and future predictions which no other book has been doing.

edit : Oh no are you one of those that think the nephilim were giants or angels that had sex with humans? that breakdown is wrong.

[edit on 1-2-2010 by EndOfTheWorld7]

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spykemann
let us pray for these people who scoff in these last days.

Actually we should condemn and curse out the scoffers in the last days, not pray for them, according to the Bible.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by EndOfTheWorld7
reply to post by undo

And the LORD shall bring thee into Egypt again with ships, by the way whereof I spake unto thee, Thou shalt see it no more again: and there ye shall be sold unto your enemies for bondmen and bondwomen, and no man shall buy[save] you.

Show me a time in history where any race has ever been brought some where as slave on ships?
I'm hoping you at least know the scripture isn't talking about Egypt because you don't need a ship to get to Egypt when living in the Old World, you don't need a ship to get around the Old World period.

Such transient inquiries.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   

there's a problem though, with the current translation of the bible. for example:

the word images is listed in a verse describing what God was going to do to the egyptians. it says basically, that he was going to destroy their "images." strong's concordance reveals that the original word for images in the verse is mastaba! pyramids were mastabas! they were a mastaba on top of a mastaba, on top of a mastaba, etc. who knows how many tombs and pyramids were wiped and their ruins buried in the sands of egypt! but we don't even know to look because the text is just not revealing enough!

i also believe the first people created were black people, but, and this is a big but, i don't believe any of us came from this planet in the first place and that enlil has created ALOT of people, alot of races and they have been spread out across the universe. we were brought here, i believe, threw the gates of eden and that those same gates are now synonmous with the bottomless pit of revelation 9

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   

well they weren't in israel yet, so i'm going to assume it means they were transported from mesopotamia to egypt, probably up the nile or down the nile rather ( nile river flows north), along the same route used to establish ancient naqada and abydos!

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by EndOfTheWorld7
reply to post by undo

And this my friends is a look inside the mind of a true dyed in the wool Racist, man Im sorry, Im not flaming, but everything you lean towards is disgusting, No ones blood is superior to anothers. When whatever higher being that wants us to be better to one another be it the Judeo-unitarial-versalist God, Mohammad, Vishnu, Buddha, Bodhidahrma, I can tell you this that despite each indigenious peoples attempt to destroy their own religion to make themselves right and supreme upon the face of the earth, That inevitably you will start to argue about, Well their Religion says!! I can hear the argument now. One day that being will come down from on high and paddle your....well you get the idea.....

I started out in a christian household I now look at things much differently, why, because Christards bug me and most of the time are elitest jerks. There is no time in this life to hate someone for how they look, or whatever your skew on life is, open the drapes, stop cutting yourself and watch the clouds.

[edit on 28/01/10 by TacticalVeritas]

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Ok, I don't really think about us coming from a different planet and all that though it is very possible, I find it irrelevant because our lot is here.
I know we sure as hell didn't come from monkeys.

Your obviously aware the chariots and angels are UFO's.
Of course the first people were black, not necessarily African(Hammite) in that sense.

Esau was the first white man, who was cursed with the loss of pigment in the skin, according to the Bible, also science seems to match up the date correctly with the coming of the first white man with SLC24A5.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 11:09 PM
link   

but god doesn't hate me, and if he hates esau and i'm esau, then something's wrong with the picture you're presenting. you realize, i've heard this same argument from white supremacists, only in reverse?
i had the same reaction to them.

i'm sorry but if i have value as a human being, god gave it to me and you cant' take it away.

[edit on 1-2-2010 by undo]

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by TacticalVeritas

What part of that quote you took from me is racist?
Everything I have said is from history and from the Bible.
Don't blame me because history and God is racist. If you can't handle history then too bad.

If you think the Bible is a fairy tale then beat it, I'm not debating with anyone that has no clue about religions.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

I'm not sure if your saying you are Esau or if your not.

Either way he does say he hates Esau / Edom.
Theres no scripture saying God will love Esau after beating Israelites to a pulp for 400 years straight.

God gave the Edomites power in this day, the last time was Rome and before that was Petra, this is why Masons and Illuminati worship the ancient Edomite king.

Just because your living doesn't mean God loves you, your responsible for the sins of your forefathers, unless of course you don't believe in fair judgment.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Esau was the first white man

my theory, based on the ancient texts, including the bible, is that the other races were brought here during the tower of babel event. the tower that reached into the heavens, opened a gate way connected to other planets, and brought more slaves, with different cultures and languages, thus creating the confusion.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   

well do you quote yeshua? cause if you do, don't miss the part where the gentile lady says: but lord, even the dogs get the scraps from the table. notice he doesn't say to her: oh man you cruddy gentile races killed my ancestors, be gone, you cursed one.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo

well do you quote yeshua? cause if you do, don't miss the part where the gentile lady says: but lord, even the dogs get the scraps from the table. notice he doesn't say to her: oh man you cruddy gentile races killed my ancestors, be gone, you cursed one.

Thats exactly what he did say....

Matthew 15
But he answered her not a word. And his disciples came and besought him, saying, Send her away; for she crieth after us. But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel. Then came she and worshipped him, saying, Lord, help me.
But he answered and said, It is not meet to take the children's bread, and to cast it to dogs.

There he says he is only here for the Israelites, he doesn't give a crap about anyone else.

Also I hope you know about the "gentile" breakdown, a lot of the time when they say gentile they are talking about Israelites in a gentile state of mind, living with the heathen and following their gods.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   

why'd you stop quoting? what does he say next? he was testing her understanding of his deity and her ability to humble her pride. if a gentile realizes who he is and can actually behave in a manner befitting the station of a believer, he / she was ever after grafted in to the tree of life. now you're saying that's not true.

if you won't quote the rest of the verse, i have to assume you have decided to filter out those parts you don't agree with. which is okay if that's how you see it, but not okay if you mean to tell me that yeshua saved me so that you could say he didnt.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join