It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christianity, Satans Greatest Deception

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by acasillas73

Actually the series of events in Genesis chapter 1 is congruous with evolution: first the fish, all the way to humans. It is actually astoundingly similar.
Evolution did also not destroy religion. It just challenged a certain middle-way populism in liberal theology. What was a minority of rural, "backward" fundamentalists in the early 20th Century were encouraged by Darwinism to write their "Fundamentals", which would see the rise of a new global Christianity from the traditionally impoverished and racist backwaters. If Satan had a plan for religion that was anti-humanist that certainly sounds like it.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Religion is a huge distraction to humanity that has one purpose. That purpose is to prevent us from discovering the actual truth. Most or maybe even all Christians believe that Satan is the root of all evil, but he's not. The Bible clearly states that evil originates from God. The Bible was inspired by evil intentions and there is absolutely nothing we can do to change that. Murder, rape, famine, idiocy, cannibalism, torture and deceit are just some of the acts performed by biblical characters simply because God told them to do so. How the hell is that a good thing? I don't find any pure and loving qualities in Christianity at all. Burning people for practicing rituals, destroying families and non-christian relationships and attempting to force others into believing irrational and unfair "aspects" of life is NOT holy. I believe Satan is an innocent man who wanted nothing more than to end God's uncontrollable rampage of power and pride. He is a lonely soul, condemned within the Earth for eternity and may actually be protecting us from what is obviously a pure and deceiving lie. It is a possibility that the only way he can protect us from such a thing is to convince us to join him in suffering until there is a way out. Why do you think he is so desperate to have everyone in Hell with him? There is only one rationalization for such a question: He desires revenge for what God has done to him. God created his angels, commanded them to obey and threatened them with eternal torment if they didn't comply. Same exact scenario with us humans. He created us without our consent and commands us to obey him -- otherwise, we burn forever. Is that fair? Of course not. For as long as I live, I shall continue to declare the Bible as unholy and deceitful for eternity. Blessed be thine martyr.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
You will know the root of the tree by the fruit that it bares.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   
The root of the tree I speak of is God and unfortunately, the fruit it bares is evil itself. There is no speculation in my mind towards this matter and your response to me is completely contrary to the truth. I am diametrically opposed to all false matters that are deemed as true. After all, you cannot know what is not true. To retreat from my beliefs and miserably destroy myself with Christianity's unjust laws of life would be similar to massive genocide within my body. Instead of "May God have mercy on our souls", let me demonstrate a more accurate statement: May God hopefully have mercy on our souls. It's not a matter of how and when he will do it. It's a matter of if he decides to do such a thing at all, depending on how miserably obedient we are to him and his "supremacy".

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by iamcamouflage

This is critical thinking at its best.

I have had this thought myself and with all the deception and misleading of man that Christianity has done for the past 1600 years since the Romans hijacked it...I would have to wonder if the proof is in the pudding.

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by iamcamouflage

I need to correct you on this one - it's NOT Christianity - but Christendom - that is Christians in name only.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   
I wrote this for a Philosophy class years ago, reading your post I thought Id share it. Cheers
Okay Sacreligious, maybe, but hear me, er rather read me out first.

Heres the way it works.....Satan is the angel of Light music and eventually the father of lies and all sin....you see Satan was a son of god, in the sense that we all are, because as christian theology goes he, God created everything. Well in the Bible there are a few things that dont jive ( yeah everyones heard it Contradiction) but there are key things. At a certain point Jesus says that If you had faith the size of a mustard seed you can tell a tree to uproot itself and plant itself in the ocean and it shall thrive....Sounds a bit like Magic doesnt it??
He never says faith in him or his father, Just FAITH alone would do it, Meaning that faith is the single most powerfull thing any of us can cultivate.
Now Jesus being Satan, If faith is the most powerfull weapon that a human can muster then it would be in satans favor to fracture faith to the point no one would ever know who was right and therefore no real faith could ever foster.....What is the best way to Lie?? intermix truth and fiction, be complete in what you are trying to knit together so it looks plausible.....In the Hebrew Text it says that "God will never take the flesh of man" to do that would mean God is sinful and fallible. However Jesus was a direct violation of that old promise.....God also would never call himself god or separate himself into parts..."I am the One" as it is written in older scriptures.
satan was a son of god...not a lie.....God would never take the flesh form of man, satan would...Jesus preached no other way but through him....a violation of old law being nothing worshipped higher than God himself. the appearence of Jesus did more to fracture faith and start wars than any other person in history....dont get me wrong the core values be a good person love one another treat everyone as family that is all good but also in every other religion in the world, so why has christianity spawned so much bloodshed over centuries and the things people have done in Jesus's name is sickening, Last but not least in Genesis it says after the war in heaven satan was thrown out and down to earth and this world made his, How can you trust any religion that would come out of a place like that???? Faith is all it takes Faith to be a good person faith in each other, faith that there is something greater than us and wants us to be better in ourselves and each other. Just remember its only a theory. This is only a repost if you have already read this please feel free to move on I have nothing more interesting to add here...other than satan has gone back to the fith lvl of hell ( he likes it there cause it easy access to the other 8 levels) he resides in the white house, cleaning toilets and working his wooden dummy

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Interesting posting. I have often thought similar thoughts but then for whatever reason it gets me to thinking that if Christianity is the Devil then Lucifer must be the one real God. This is claimed by many so called illuminate groups and can be researched if you're so inclined. It means to me that what is up is really down and what is down is really up. We have entered a "Twilight Zone" where what is believed is in actuality false, and what is despised as the enemy of mankind is the Savior. Whew....it has me pondering way too much but I get the idea and as I stated at the opening, interesting posting. I for one got something from it.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Oxford Scholar Richard Dawkins sums it up nicely in his Book, the God Delusion where he states that the vicious (and delusional ) clan god of the Jews (found in the so-called Hebrew scriptures ‘that are so holy they defle the hands’) is one of the most absurdly disgusting characters in all Fiction, ancient or modern:

This god YHWH(which Christians ALSO worship, despite their blatant lies to the contrary about the ‘old testament’ not being an INTEGRAL part of their Weltanschauung) is portrayed as violently racist & sexist (and proud of it), and as a ruthless, narrowminded, jealous, petty, unjust, unforgiving control-freak; a vindictive, bloodthirsty ethnic genocidal maniac...

A misogynistic, homophobic, racist, superstitious, infanticidal, filicidal, pestilential, megalomaniac bully with sadomasochistic undertones…and playing favourites besides, with a group of illiterate desert nomads hopelessly lost in the desert going around and around and around and around in circles following the throwing of superstitious Urim & Thummim dice by ‘priests’ who believed they had a hot line to the 'divine' world of the fear based desert Arabs.

See Deuteronomy chapter 7:1-5 – this from the supposedly ancient Torah or “Moses” the absolute CORE of all the later Judaeisms on the planet:

QUOTE: Thus says YHWH: when your clan god YHWH shall carry you into the land where you are heading in order to take it over, he will chase out all the goyim before your faces, and many tribes, the Hittities and the Girgishytes and the Amorites and the Canaanites and the Perizzites,and the Jebusites, even the Seven Mighty Tribes that are even larger than you.

And when YHWH your clan god has delivere them into your hands, you shall utterly genocide them all :

You shall exterminate every one, and utterly holocaust them:

Neither will you make any peace-treaties with them, nor shall you show any mercy to them whatsoever, nor interbreed with them, since they will convince you to worship other clan gods than ME, and the anger of YHWH will burn against you and blast you away in a moment.

But you shall deal with them as a Final Solution by burning down all of their altars and all of their groves and you will cut down their gods and melt down their idols.

For remember: you are a Special Race chosen by your clan god above all the gentiles and above all peoples on the earth to be a special race before his faces....'

Ick. Sounds pretty Satanic to me. And anyone who covers ANY of this voimit up is also a racist/sexist/xenophobic delusional animal.

(‘you’re way above and superior all the humans on the planet…’)

Almost sounds like Hitler, doesn't it?

OK....it SOUNDS EXACTLY LIKE ADOLPH HITLER in his ravings in MEIN KAMPF of 1922.

The only difference being HE had a DIFFERENT ethnic Group in mind as HIS chosen people…er Master Race) even down to the language being used.

And the fact that R. Yehoshua bar Yosef the Galilean Nazir (greek: ‘Iesous’) found it within his infinite wisdom to arm his band of merry men with swords on the hill to overthrow the Romans ‘during the Insurrection’ i.e. against the Palestinian Occupation by Rome (see Mark 14:52) at Pesach in 36CE during the 100th anniversary of the Roman Invasion of Pompoey in 63 BCE (see Greek Canonical ‘Luke’ chapter 22:35-45, whoever he was) by following his bloodthirsty hero from the same writer of Deuteronomy (e.g. Joshua 6:21, Joshua 8:24, Joshua 10:26-40 and other genocidal lovlies in the OT) is no excuse for him or his deluded followers.

But then again, look how THAT turned out. And 40 years later, even worse for nearly 1 million of them who were wiped out by Rome for their arrogance.

HERE'S A SAMPLE to CONSIDER (so much for turning the other cheek)

Psalm 137:8 O daughter of Babylon, who are ready to be genocided Happy is he that will pay you back for what you did to us

Blessed is he who grabs your babies and bashes their heads against the cliff faces !!!

If this ain't Satan, that I do not know what is !!

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dark Ghost
Christianity has many different denominations where some of the most key beliefs differ.

This is not correct. All Christian denominations agree on fundamental points. That is why they are called denominations and not cults. This is not to say that those outside of Christianity agree with the definitions or that everyone inside agrees, but essentially, this is the way it is.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by XxCONDEMNEDxX
Religion is a huge distraction to humanity that has one purpose. I believe Satan is an innocent man who wanted nothing more than to end God's uncontrollable rampage of power and pride. He is a lonely soul, condemned within the Earth for eternity and may actually be protecting us from what is obviously a pure and deceiving lie. It is a possibility that the only way he can protect us from such a thing is to convince us to join him in suffering until there is a way out. Why do you think he is so desperate to have everyone in Hell with him? There is only one rationalization for such a question: He desires revenge for what God has done to him.

Right out of Luciferian beliefs, yes? Maybe you don't realize it? You say "religion is a huge distraction to humanity". But you have a religion of your own, yes? And it entails a huge distration/deception for humanity?

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Christianity, like all world religions (and secular organizations and movements as well), is prone to error. Indeed, error is inevitable.

The primary tenet of Christianity was laid forth by Jesus as the "greatest commandment", which is Love God. The "second greatest" is to Love one another.

All other doctrine and dogma must be filtered by Love.

If a teaching in the Bible or elsewhere cannot be received and understood as an expression of Love, then simply dismiss it. It really is that simple, at least in concept.

In this regard, Christianity shares a common fundamental truth (that Love is the most powerful force in the Universe) with virtually all other religions and paths to enlightenment.

The corruption of this core message (which is told and retold a million times in myth and legend) is common once we attempt to apply logic into the creation of a set of systematic rules to follow. No system of rules is without error.

So how does one know that one is "on the right side?" Follow your heart.

Namaste.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by UrbanShaman

If a teaching in the Bible or elsewhere cannot be received and understood as an expression of Love, then simply dismiss it. It really is that simple, at least in concept.

This is what I will agree with.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sigismundus

HERE'S A SAMPLE to CONSIDER (so much for turning the other cheek)

Psalm 137:8 O daughter of Babylon, who are ready to be genocided Happy is he that will pay you back for what you did to us

Blessed is he who grabs your babies and bashes their heads against the cliff faces !!!

If this ain't Satan, that I do not know what is !!

Judgment = Satin?

You don't understand the scripture, thats why it sounds crazy.

daughter of Babylon = America

"Happy is he that will pay you back for what you did to us"
"Blessed is he who grabs your babies and bashes their heads against the cliff faces"

Is referring to the revenge in the end times that the white race (Edom / Esau) will feel for destroying the Israelites, who are in fact Natives, Blacks(non-african) and Hispanics that were destroyed by "whites" / Edommites. (Illuminati hides who Edom is and the real Israelites)

God did say he made Esau/Edom his sword and whipping stick, there job was to whip the Israelites ass for messing up through out history.

You would probably want some pay back too if someone enslaved and put genocide on your family for 400 years straight.

The problem is the image of a wimpy, sissy all loving God has been showing its ugly face from the corrupt Vatican.

Like it or not, real men settle things with violence.
Thats just the way the world turns.

Illuminati just tells you to be peaceful, so they can have all the fun with violence.

God likes judgment, that doesn't mean he's evil.
Evil would be no suffering of consequences for being bad.

Job 9:24
The earth is given into the hand of the wicked; He covers the faces of its judges. If it is not He, then who is it?

that's self explanatory, the wicked painted Christ and the Israelites white, thanks to Leonardo Da vinci and Michelangelo for putting Cesare Borgia as the new face of Christ.

Sirach 41:7
The children will complain of an ungodly father, because they shall be reproached for his sake.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by EndOfTheWorld7

omygosh you have got to be kidding me.

then i suppose this works for women too? like, we could call in the markers of all those poor women down through history of humankind, who were murdered, raped, abused, killed at birth, aborted before they could be born, and otherwise treated worse than a piece of dirt?

Are you SURE that the blood stays on the hands for generations, ad nauseum, based on something like melanin? cause at the very least, if you think skin color is relevant, you sure the heck won't be surprised when the black ladies all wake up one day to see Yahweh has exacted his "generational" revenge on the entire male population for their complete and utter disregard for those under their CARE!

[edit on 1-2-2010 by undo]

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   
i want an answer to my above post ^
if you can't answer it, i'll have to assume it's because you don't want the rest of the population to know just how horrible the fate of women is on this planet in your paradigm. you don't CARE what happens to them, because you don't think they matter! they aren't important enough. they'll just be in someone's heavenly harem anyway. Well I gots a news flash for you then, Yeshua is gonna have the only harem in the universe because at least he doesn't think women are dirt!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo

then i suppose this works for women too?

Nope, just tribal races.

Are you SURE that the blood stays on the hands for generations, ad nauseum, based on something like melanin?

Exd 34:7
Keeping mercy for thousands, forgiving iniquity and transgression and sin, and that will by no means clear [the guilty]; visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children, and upon the children's children, unto the third and to the fourth [generation].

Yes the blood stays and God kills babies for fun.

Nothing to do with skin color today, has to do with your tribal lineage through the fathers seed only, has your family line lived through the Deuteronomy curses? Has your family benefited from slave labor and blood?

Same people who slaved building Egypt are the same people who slaved building America.

Deuteronomy 28:68
And the LORD shall bring thee into Egypt again with ships, by the way whereof I spake unto thee, Thou shalt see it no more again: and there ye shall be sold unto your enemies for bondmen and bondwomen, and no man shall buy[save] you.

There has been a lot of mixing so skin color is irrelevant, unless of course you want to paint over and hide the real faces.

God deals with separate tribal races, not individuals, if you were being good while your whole race was being evil, you gotta pay too accordingly.

Don't take my word for it though, go read the Bible, and do so without a church preacher yelling and humming demonic crap.

But if you have any more questions I can answer them.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   

holy toledo. you mean to tell me that you think the only people who worked for slave wages are black or native? you know, i don't know how you can come to a site like this, read all the material, and not realize that the whole "THEY did it," philosophy is a political tool, not reality. it is NOT reality. if you think it's reality, go check the poor sections of cities, suburbs and rural locales, in which people of various colors live in abject poverty! it isn't isolated to one group and IT NEVER HAS BEEN. there have been poor people in slavery from every race religion creed and gender since the dawn of civilization (and before as well!).

you need to get out more. just looking at your own street is not enough evidence, i'm afraid!

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

I guess you haven't read much history books, neither the Bible, this is not what I think, this is what the Bible says.

Slavery started in Egypt with the Israelites, everyone should know that.
I know all about the history of slavery and the races that went through it.

Theres not a damn thing wrong with slavery, according to the Bible.

People being poor has nothing to do with anything. It's obvious your not a big history buff?

Please respond when you learn to read and write like an adult, half your post didn't make any sense.

This is why God said he isn't dealing with women, they bring confusion.

If you have a problem with anything I said, take it up with the Lord because he said it, not me, I don't have to bring out the scripture for that.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   

oh and have you read the sumerian and akkadian texts? slavery did not start in egypt because if it did, it would contradict E.DINU. what happened in E.DINU? Well somebody really famous that we all descend from, was the caretaker of a garden. Yep, he was a slave of Yahweh. A happy, willing slave of Yahweh. We are all slaves of someone, somewhere, but most people don't think past their own little bubble of reality. Me. me. me, it's all about me and my skin and my gender and my religion and my bank account and my children and my anger and my pain and ...... oh you get the idea!

You wanna debate theology? Oh boy.
Let's do it!

Edit: OH NOW ISN'T THAT CONVENIENT? That's how it works! If the person tries to defend themselves, just misquote scripture, erase yeshua's defense of women and the entire population of the planet, and wallah, instant gag order of only those people you have decided to hate .......seemingly for something they have no control over. It's ...it's incomprehensible!

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join