It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WikiLeaks to Release 573,000 Messages

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I think this is very relevent to 9/11 conspiracy theories.

news.bbc.co.uk...

Bomb detonated in World Trade Ctr. Pls get back to Mike Brady w/a quick assessment of your areas and contact us if anything is needed

The way that is written makes it appear it was sent by a government agency or the local police department.

It appears the sender of the message is fairly sure a bomb was detonated, too.

The truth WILL out!!!

[edit on 25-11-2009 by mirageofdeceit]

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by mirageofdeceit

We already have our proof bombs went off in the World Trade Centers. Google William Rodriguez. He was a security guard who heard bombs go off seconds before the 1st plane hit. Because he was a security guard he had the master key to the stairwells. His bravery, by not bolting from those buildings saved hundreds of lives that day. The firefighters would have been trapped on the ground level if not for William.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Well, these reports are helping corroborate the story.

Apologies for starting another thread on this - I just found another thread started before this one on this topic.

[edit on 25-11-2009 by mirageofdeceit]

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Depending on the actual content and whether Wikileaks actually gets to publish them all, this could be big.

My immediate thought, though, would be that those who have worked so diligently in suppressing so much... including god knows how many video records from the various security cams around the Pentagon, are not just going to let something damning slip out.

If and when such ever does make it into the light, it could mean the end of the republic as we currently know it. Even those who had nothing to do with it might be inclined to keep it under the rug just for that reason.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by mirageofdeceit

Hey could you post the whole message ???? I'd like to see that one. thank you !!!

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Truzzyx

I checked 0800-1000 - not there. Look later. I got that one from the BBC News article.

new topics

top topics

join