It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

User name/password issues for my pics.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Hello all. I have a problem with my user name and password. Trying to upload pic for my avitar and it seems my user name and password do not work. I can however log into the recent post section using the auto remember function by just clicking the user name box,then it auto enters the password for me and i get logged in. The problem occurs when I go to the member tools,ATS account settings tab and it asks for name and password.Any advise would be great.Thanks in advance.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   
you may want to check your emails received from ATS. I have different passwords for ATS board and ATS media.
If you need more explanation, just let me know.

Cheers!

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by lagenese

Thanks for the quick response. I just found the original email recieved from ATS when I first signed up and thats what I used with no luck. As for being able to access and post,not sure what the password is. Even when I go to the forgot password section,does not recognize my username.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Go to ATS media. After one attempt with your password, you'll see a red note "forgot password".
Click on that, fill in the requested info, click send, and they will send you another password in your email account.
Then, take that password, and log in to ATS media.
You will have 2 different passwords. One for ATS board, one for ATS media.
For BelowTopSecret forum, you can use the same password as for ATS forum.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Thanks,will try now.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   
You may have to create a new account.
I had to. My problem was that I had hyphens in my old SN (which was precisely like this one plus two hyphens between Jay in AR). It was something in that name that was tripping up the site.
I never really got much clarification on it. I just had to create a new account.

It doesn't appear that that is the case with your SN, but I've heard of others having the same problem.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by JMech

After you've done that, if you haven't seen this vid, i highly recommend it. It explains really well about the pics, avatars, background, etc.

(click to open player in new window)

Cheers!

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Tried,does not even recoginse my username. Don't mean to be a pain in the butt. I turned my cookie blocker down thinking that may be it but no luck. Thanks for your time though,really appreciate it!

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by JMech

Well, maybe you should try again. This is the way to do it. I've been trough it, i remember very well what i had to do. Try again, and remember, user/name is case sensitive. If you do not succeed, plz contact a mod. They will help you.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Ummm... That is why this thread was placed in board and business, I'm assuming. There should already be a mod here.
I've seen this problem with several members now.

Trying another password won't work.

I changed my password about 30 times and it never worked. I had to create a new account with a different SN.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Thanks guys! Tried again with no luck. contacting mod. Your responses so quickly are a great example of the benefits members recieve!

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Just curious, Did you ever sign up for a media portal account?
I found real quick that in order for me to use the media portal, i had to actually sign up, your ATS user and pass does not work until you actualy make an portal account.

top topics

join