It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GODHOODISM...reaching our potentail

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I find this very interesting.... realizing our own enlightenment and reaching GODHOODISM. For me organized religions are a scam...a means of control and and stopping us from reaching our true potential.

A religion for all those tired of all the other silly mindless man made religions?

www.godhoodism.com...

[edit on 25-11-2009 by Hemlocks]

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Hemlocks

are you serious, a religion for those that are sick of organised religion?

we already have one, it's called militant atheism, they even have their own messiah, do we really need another?

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   
This is also known as Satanism.

Not trying to be belligerent or imply anything, just saying it literally is the philosophy of Satanism.

Check out the Church of Satan website.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by pieman
reply to post by Hemlocks

are you serious, a religion for those that are sick of organised religion?

we already have one, it's called militant atheism, they even have their own messiah, do we really need another?

Besides organized religion, I stay away from organized apostasy too.

You mean Richard Dawkins? I was going around calling it "religious atheism" as in "to be religiously, zealously atheistic". Much gratitude to you for the apparently accepted term "militant atheism". Now I can communicate better.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
What about following your heart and just doing what you think to be right and acknowledging spirituality as part of your life without the prescribed dogma? Worry more about the impact you have on this world while you are here and less about getting into the best spot in the afterlife. And if you don't believe in an afterlife, well then, screw it! What does it matter.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by emsed1
This is also known as Satanism.

Not trying to be belligerent or imply anything, just saying it literally is the philosophy of Satanism.

Check out the Church of Satan website.

But they're so cute and cuddly! I could just eat them up!

What about autotheism? Same thing? More food for me?

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by EnlightenUp

hey, i dunno if that's the accepted term, it's just what i was using. it seemed fitting but religious works (and it'ld probably annoy them to boot).

sorry, bit of a side note but is your avatar based on a crop circle, if not, there's a crop circle based on your avatar.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by pieman

hey, i dunno if that's the accepted term, it's just what i was using. it seemed fitting but religious works (and it'ld probably annoy them to boot).

sorry, bit of a side note but is your avatar based on a crop circle, if not, there's a crop circle based on your avatar.

They do try to take cheap shots whenever they can. If they get a few back, fair is fair. They should at least be slightly intellectual in nature.

Side note: I just used a hypercube projection then added some other representations of occult ideas. I wouldn't mind seeing the crop circle though.

Edit: Fundamentalist atheism? Atheistic extremism?

[edit on 11/25/2009 by EnlightenUp]

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   

damn, i've looked for half an hour and i can't find that circle, maybe i'm going nuts but i remember a circle that looked like you avatar except it had curved lines!! sorry.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   
contra theism or anti theism ?

second line

new topics

top topics

join