It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Watched Robbie Williams live in concert last night

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
So I'm home last night in my jammies with greasy hair ready to snuggle into watch V....I sulked as his tickets were sold out for one of his first shows in 3 years, at a intimate gig at the Metro Sydney. Of course I pretended to be cool and said to my firends who know I get to go pretty much most gigs

"Meeaaah Im too old for concerts now Im fine, Im happy to just listen to his music"

I get a call within minutes of his start to say there is a ticket if I want it.
I flew out of the house and left my dog Elvis in charge to lock up. I arrived late sans makeup, greasy pony tail, pyjama tank top and leggins, and all pride thrown gleefully aside.

It was great. He really is one of the great entertainers. And I was actually never really a huge fan, just thought he was a cheeky bugger and fun.

He started with his new song and did our old favs, he entertained the crowd, gosh he knows how to turn on the "funny robbie" , though im pretty sure he's not like that all the time, either way the crowd lapped it up.

He teased himself about being old and not able to dance so well anymore and took the mickey out of George Michaels old man move.

Great energy, you still go it kid
TY for entertaining us, its not easy.

If he tours your area, go see him

Cheers Zazz

and here is a naughty phone video of the gig (not mine), see how intimate is was?
eeeeee 9/10

[edit on 25-11-2009 by zazzafrazz]

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by zazzafrazz

so no one gives a hoot, I actuallly think thats excellent

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   

I give a hoot, I am just jealous of you right now.

And as such, am ignoring you.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Jealous much!!! meee never....
Your post actually cracked me up!!
Thank you.

I must admit, im not a celeb person.... they have a talent, yes... sometimes....

I love music and I am the first to say someone has talent, but im not one to go all screamy girlie like... I went to footlocker to buy some trainers and a B-lister came in, and I couldn't get served, the blimin store got filled up with screaming fans and the workers were the worst!! ....
I could have stole half the store.... very tempted but I didn't.
Don't even start me on the bloody plonker from Blue... grrrrrr!!!

Anyways back to the topic - RW is one of only a few ppl I would pay to go and see. Im glad you had a good time, again thank's for making me chuckle

- Oni

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Kool Frazzy!

Not a big fan of his music.. but a big fan of Robbie the man! Looks like it would have been a great concert though! Nice one!

IRM

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Nice. Hope you had a great time! (sounds that way).

One of my old friends from school was a backup dancer for the Empire of the Sun at the ARIAS last night and met Robbie in an elevator after his performance.

She said he was an absolute gentleman.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Z. you should write his A&R material. That was a great piece. Don't just waste your talent on us yahoos on A/bts.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Thats awesome hon, we still can't even so much as buy the new albumn in the US. Looks like a nice comfy show. Glad you got to see it.

top topics

join