It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Authorities: Hanged Ky. census worker killed self

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Authorities: Hanged Ky. census worker killed self

news.yahoo.com

FRANKFORT, Ky. – When an eastern Kentucky census worker was found naked, bound with duct tape and hanging from a tree with "fed" scrawled on his chest, suspicion fell on the hardscrabble Appalachian area where bad news seems like a way of life.

Perhaps Bill Sparkman had been a victim of violent anti-government sentiment in an area known for a rampant drug trade and where "revenuer" is still a dirty word.

That speculation was doused Tuesday when authorities said that Sparkman killed himself but staged his death to make it look like a homicide. The conclusion that Sparkman died by hi
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
Census worker hanged with 'Fed" on his body

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   
This is the guy who was hung and had FED scrawled on his body ... apparently they are now saying that he hung himself and wrote on himself.... Odd that a man would kill himself to frame an entire community.

I think it speaks volumes about the amount of biggotry that was going on when this story broke ... saying that backwoods "gubment hating" "hillbillies" were involved.

I think either way you look at it this story couldnt get any weirder.

But it does seem to show that the motive was there ... apparently he had not one but 2 life insurance policies that did not cover suicide... the beneficiary will not be named according to police but in the same paragraph the son is believed to be said beneficiary

news.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 25-11-2009 by conspiracyrus]

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   
One things for sure... Something here doesnt make any sense. Why make your suicide look like a homicide? I suppose it might effect your family if your insurance doesnt cover death by self destruction, but other than that , I cant see any reason for doing anything other than jumping offa somethin big ! And if its REALLY a homicide who is covering for who and why ? So many questions and not enough hard data .... bummerliscious.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Why did they not find anymore duct tape near the scene? He just happened to bring enough to bind himself without the tape getting bunched up together (since it was no longer on a roll)?

There's something fishy about that.

new topics

top topics

join