It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm going all "Chris Crocker".....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Admittedly, Iam not a fan of American Idol..at all..but after seeing Adam Lambert I just was hooked..on him alone.
He was a favorite to win until it was found out he was gay...SO FREAKIN WHAT???
His performance at the AMA's was PERFECT. Not over the top..not any more taboo than the Britney Spears+ Madonna kiss, not any more flamboyant than Elton John on stage...
The guy is a showman, and he knows not only how to sing and dance but WORK THE STAGE..GET THE CROWD GOING. If you aren't a fan then thats fine, not everyone will be..but to me this guy has more talent in his pinky than most of them, and a brilliant career in his future. He may not swing my way..but I'd follow him like the Pied Piper anyways....
Stop hating on people for stupid things like sexual preference..my god we are so beyond that..

/RANT OFF.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I can not stand Adam Lambert! When he sings in a lower pitch, he's amazing. Tremendous talent! But these high-pitched shrieks go right through me.

I'm terribly annoyed that he's getting the red carpet rolled out for him when the whole time an actual musical artist like Kris Allen gets little to no attention.

Lambert was given an opportunity to close an awards show that he didn't deserve and chose to behave in a manner that ensured he'd be in the headlines, rather than simply perform a great musical number.

To me he is simply coming across as a media whore, rather than proving himself as a legitimate musical artist.

Not a fan, whatsoever.

I fully acknowledge his immense talent. I just wish he'd choose better songs to display it and not just shriek.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   
It has nothing to do with his being gay or not.. The kiss wasn't the problem.

The reenacting of fellacio was a bit much. I don't remember madonna or britney ever jamming someone's head into their crotch forcefully and repeatedly.

join