It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Coming False Flag

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
This one will make 911 look insignificant

- As I'm writing it's late November 2009, there are already many Swine Flu jabs stocked in the Western world.

- By Jan/Feb 2010 there will be enough vaccines for everyone in all the major Western countries.

- Everyone is confused as to why laws have been changed to allow forced vaccinations; how can it be justified by this mild flu strain, especially with an 'untested' vaccine? Why have they stocked up one vaccine per person when not everyone will want one?

- There's a missing piece to the jigsaw

- In the first quarter of 2010 the media will announce that Swine Flu has combined with Ebola (or similar). We'll be whipped up into a state of panic. We'll be told that it's spreading like wildfire and 90% of the population will die. Suddenly the vaccine will seem like our Saviour, most people will readily accept it and the rest will be forced to have it or taken to quarantine. We'll be told that the original vaccine protects us from the Swinebola strain.

- In reality Swinebola will have been sprayed on various populations, it won't be infectious but will appear to be. The reason for this is that the Global Elite would never risk releasing an illness that would threaten their own lives, and even though they do want to kill a lot of us they also want to have enough left to allow them to live as kings; they don't want to through the baby out with the bathwater.

- As Microbiologist Joseph Moshe said, the vaccine is a bioweapon designed to damage your immune system. This way only the people who either receive the vaccine or are sprayed with Swinebola will be killed directly.

- It's going to be a Giant and Deadly False Flag

- It will make way for the One World Government (i.e. United Nations) to come and save us.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   
And then I suppose we will all drink Guinness and be happy................
Getting sick of this site.....
Above Top Secret my arse......[snip] lame

Censor circumvention removed

From the Terms And Conditions Of Use

1b.) Profanity: You will not use profanity in our forums, and will neither post with language or content that is obscene, sexually oriented, or sexually suggestive nor link to sites that contain such content. You will also not use common alternative spellings or net-speak alternative for profane words.

[edit on 25/11/09 by masqua]

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I think they are smarter than that.
Seriously, if there will be another false flag it will be something that no one would have imagined.

Too many people are suspicious of this vaccine/disease thing.
They can predict the outcome way too easily and I believe that part of their fun is in the "what will happen? will they still fall for it?". And since there are people that aren't falling already for the vaccine/disease thing I doubt that they would still do it.

It may have been a plan. But I'm sure they have plan A, B, C, D, E, ...

edit: I'm starting to think these threads are made by "them".

[edit on 25-11-2009 by Geladinhu]

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Geladinhu

Geladinhu,

I agree about the plans A, B, C, D etc. This has been planned for many years by very intelligent people. It will be very hard to stop this, but we can try!

The more that we spread this kind of information the more difficult it will be for them to pull off this stunt.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by jameshawkings

Spreading this information would be fear mongering, besides no one would believe it because they are not willing to. Everyone is just fine thinking about nothing and eating chips.

Who do you work for and what is your primal intention here?

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I have been using the term "swine flu ebola" since about april of this year. Because I jokingly told my friend and wife that they were going to say the swine flu merged with ebola because no one was scared of the plain swine flu, so everyone would line up to get their vaccinations, which actually contained a deadly plague like ebola.

It's funny that you had the same thought. S+F.

It might actually happen. I freaking hope not though.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Geladinhu

Spreading this information would be fear mongering, besides no one would believe it because they are not willing to. Everyone is just fine thinking about nothing and eating chips.

Who do you work for and what is your primal intention here?

Geladinhu

I'm attempting a preemptive defensive strike on the coming false flag attack. Though what I say could be perceived as fear mongering it will actually be the antidote to what's coming and allow people to have more understanding and control during the hysteria of the attack, and hence more chance of survival.

Some people don't like what I say because it's not nice, but often we have to be cruel to be kind. I want to pull as many people's heads out of the sand as possible before it's too late.

I'm just a guy who reads a lot and cares about my family and other people.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by downtown436
I have been using the term "swine flu ebola" since about april of this year. Because I jokingly told my friend and wife that they were going to say the swine flu merged with ebola because no one was scared of the plain swine flu, so everyone would line up to get their vaccinations, which actually contained a deadly plague like ebola.

It's funny that you had the same thought. S+F.

It might actually happen. I freaking hope not though.

downtown436,

There's a lot of evidence that this is what's planned. I'll need to get some together to show everyone here.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
They don't need a false flag, that card has already been played. Instead they are doing it right out in the open. Obama is going to go to Copenhagen and make some deal and the EPA is going to back door emissions regulations if the Cap and Trade bill doesn't pass.

They are going to make it to where nobody can afford to heat and cool their homes or afford gas to drive anywhere. It solves that pesky "overpopulation" problem, and gives them control over our food supply. Throw in health care and then will also get to decide who lives and dies.

Everybody is focused on this "false flag" that isn't ever going to happen, instead they are pursing their plans in the open right in front of our faces, and people are actually arguing FOR them to do it.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by flylead
And then I suppose we will all drink Guinness and be happy................
Getting sick of this site.....
Above Top Secret my arse......*&^% lame

Ive got a solution to remeby your current frusterations...... LEAVE! Go tell the preacher you are tired of church... [snip]

MessOnTheFED!

[edit on 25-11-2009 by MessOnTheFED!]

Mild personal attack removed

[edit on 25/11/09 by masqua]

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Okay, but I think thats not going to happen and that you will be not only wasting your time trying to avoid something that will never come but will look and feel like a fool after you realize that it will never come.

I think we need to stop worrying so much about the future and work for the now. Is it so hard to realize that its already bad enough as it is? Do you really need something that horrible in order to move?

I think Hastobemoretolife has it a little more accurate. We get stuck in the past and in the future, distracted by wild emotions and wild events that happened and could happen. We have to focus on what is happening now at this exact moment.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   

And we (you) know this how?

Are you an illuminatus turn-coat trying to save their soul?

Have you by any chance authored on a book on this topic recently that I can buy?

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   
The storyline is being prepared for Swinebola

2006 Top scientist Dr. Eric R. Pianka gave a speech to the Texas Academy of Science in which he advocated the need to exterminate 90% of the population through the airborne ebola virus.

BBC 2008 - Non-replicating Ebola created in lab
This allows you to spray a target population without worrying that it will come back to haunt you

On 23 January 2009 BBC - Ebola found in Pigs for the 1st Time

Swine Flu found in Humans for the first time on May 2, 2009

Now, let's take a look at what Scientific American says, it's worth noting that they are heavily sponsored by Shell.

The emergence of the new H1N1 flu strain has demonstrated the effectiveness of existing systems to watch for human flu outbreaks while also proving a long-standing theory that pigs could serve as mixing vessels for a pandemic virus.

The script is there for all to see, from the moment that all those vaccines are in place early next year expect to be told that Ebola has appeared on the scene.

The WHO have lots of information about Ebola on their website, I would recommend having a read.

[edit on 25-11-2009 by jameshawkings]

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Geladinhu

Geladinhu,

If I end up looking like a fool I'll be delighted, this is the best possible scenario

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by VonDoomen

VonDoomen,

Extensive reading and past study of false flag attacks. At first when I worked it out I almost had a break down, but now I'm back and want to get the message out

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by jameshawkings
reply to post by VonDoomen

VonDoomen,

Extensive reading and past study of false flag attacks. At first when I worked it out I almost had a break down, but now I'm back and want to get the message out

I have to admit that even to the most casual of researcher its obvious whats going to go down in the next 10 years with all this over population/global warming ect......mass deaths orchestrated by the Gov. and mass money made by the corporations.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   
They don't need to go to the hassle of bioweapons here in the US, they're turning 90% of us into paupers. It's slow, but very effective. Not that I entirely disagree with the OP but I feel that card is overplayed.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   
you know, of course, that their biggest tool is fear? without it, they wouldn't be able to do anything. completely anything.
now think about it before posting next from-the-top-of-my-head fearmongering piece of drama.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by jedi_hamster

jedi_hamster,

If someone had warned people about the twin towers before 911, it would have been scary, but knowledge is power and can save lives; it would have saved lives. Our best hope with the coming false flag is that as many people will have their heads out of the sand as possible, even if it does scare them.

The fear that the elite want you to have is about disease, not about the vaccine. They want you to love the vaccine. This is the key difference.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   

they wouldn't believe. and so they won't believe now.
even if you were 50% right (which is not the case, there are some serious flaws in your theory, they really don't need ebola, and they really are not able to produce enough vaccine to vaccinate entire population), they still wouldn't believe.

some things are unavoidable. you have to live with it. that's the way it's meant to be.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join