It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guinness Celebrate Swine Flu Vaccine

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by jameshawkings

I see the point that you are making and both of these commercials clarify your points beautifully. I also understand why some some people have difficulty seeing the whole picture.

Edited because my cat Lazarus did battle for the mouse and he won.

edit on 21-3-2011 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by jameshawkings

I saw a lot of disturbing imagry.
A shuttle explosion.
Fallout.
An earthquake.
A tidal wave.
Human slavery.
Terraforming.

But all that negativity was probably from the nasty punch-in-the-stomach feeling that the commercial gave me.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
James I think you really saw something significant here. Especially when you connect the people behind it and their agenda for mankind. No this is not paranoia.

I have to agree though with David Rockefeller. We are a cancer to this planet, literally. But what he fails to realize or probably is to cowardice for to realize that this state is his making. Him and his kind. They have done all their best to keep humankind ignorant, subordinate, enslaved and in fear.
Certainly mankind itself has a major role too. And that is their/our acquiescence. We are going to pay the price for that. For blindly accepting lies and deceit and refusing to confront the truth and confront the deceivers of mankind. What a dark history we have. But hopefully there is still time. I see a mass awakening emerging, slowly but steadily.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join