It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Make your own terrorist watch list

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Make your own terrorist watch list. This post is in response to the feds calling us terrorists. Since they misuse the word 'terrorist' let us misuse it as well.

My terrorist watch list

The Fed
The Obama adminstration
Kissinger
The Bush family
Rockefeller
The Elites aka the Illuminati
Rothchild

And the list go on and on

So you wanna make can make your terrorist list do it. You can put those in my list in yours as well. If you believe Reptilian aliens are planning the NWO you can put it your list as well.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   
UMMM... Wrong section.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Actually a really good idea. There should be large groups of citizens in every country, that demand all communications by the cartel, leaders, corproate heads and banks are monitored, and all technology used to access their data bases, because WE THE PEOPLE suspect them of crimes against humanity.

Its really the kind of thing we need, large, visible, proud, and loud groups of concerned citizens.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I would give a complete list...but calling out specific ATSers is against T&C

Just my 2-cents

[edit on 25-11-2009 by Aggie Man]

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by draknoir2

Not really if the people put reptilian aliens in their terrorist watch lists

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   
We should know what goes on in mothers of darkness castle, in belgium.

Thats place should have total sunlight, lit up with everyone in the world knowing about the place, and what they are doing there.

I am not talking about aliens here, we should all know what goes on here in this castle.

[edit on 11/25/2009 by andy1033]

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Moderators I apologize for posting in the wrong section though. It was an accident

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Well, since its in the UFO section can I add the Office of Naval Intelligence and NORAD to the list?

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by karl 12

If you want to you can. You can put possible culprits in the list aliens included

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by starwarsisreal

I don't quite understand how you are misusing the word "terrorist" in accusing the feds of terrorism. I mean there they are making innocent people FEAR for our lives and our property in order to control us? Surely that is the definition of terrorism. I think they are more than just suspects but yeah for sure they belong on the top of the terrorist suspect list.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Nancy Pelosi is a bonafide domestic terrorist of the highest order. How does the crazy bee atch get away with the crap she pulls while her defense contractor husband profits? Inside trading and major conflicts of interest.

new topics

top topics

join