It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blue parasol picture in a catalogue

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

Hi,

Please clearly state your point?

My thread was/is a parody and meant to bring humour to others - to give to liofe? Never sure where your are coming from or going to?

Peace!

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by The Wave

Don't you see? He's obviously fighting the disinfo agents that are swarming this thread trying to discredit your parasol pic.

They'd have us believe it is anything but a parasol, just look at the theories put forth here.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
It is clearly an illuminati pyramid. See the wooden eye at the top....

You UFO freaks will no doubt claim that you are right and I am wrong but you are wrong either way because I said so.

P.s. Teslandlyne... watched the first video on the link you gave me, absolutely fascinating and I'm downloading the rest of them as I type.... real eye opener!

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Seiko

Sorry,

But I now think it's a hamburger - especially as my digestive system is about to kick in. Me fickle? Never!

But thanks for the warning anyway.

Peace!

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

Cool, I think we're on the same page now

Yes, it is very difficult to convey tone via internet, email, text, etc.

Trust me, the fights me and my girlfriend have had because I would text or email her, thinkin I was being funny, but she sure didn't see it that way

Anyways, back on topic.

The Blue parasol picture in a catalogue that I missed the UFO.

Ah, the U.S.P. (Unidentified Stationary Parasol).

Cheers

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Wave
reply to post by zaiger

Hi,

I explained - I don't have the raw footage (and even if I did, I wouldn't want it to be manipulated or....).

As such, you either accept it's an (out of stock) aqua marine parasol or assume it's nothing more than a UFO or wosre...red parasol....

Peace!

Sorry but your wrong about the colour, Nasa got to this image first and what your seeing is actually a false colour representation of a grey parasol.
Also no point posting the original pics as everyone knows that the aliens alter the EXIF data to make it look fake (just ask Jaime Maussan)

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Wh00pS

Hi!

Damn,

Always an answer. But being arrogant - it is a light blue (or aqua marine....or...grey...) and I'm certain, well, nearly sure, or think it could be a manipulated catalogue picture to make it seem better than it really is.....parasol. For heaven's sakes - it is not....something else.

Peace!

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by The Wave

Why don't you learn a skill, anything, just so we don't see any more dumb threads such as this one.

Perhaps you ought to get one of those parasols to shield your skull 'cause it seems the heat's got to you.

How can the mods allow this crap?

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Has anyone analysed crop circles to see if there is any significance between them and the sudden appearance of this alleged 'umbrella'?

I think the most amusing part of this thread is the reactions from people who are overly offended by it. There's a time & a place for this sort of thread, and it probably isnt here... but try and lighten up a little people.
Id much rather see a thread that is completely demented & meant as a joke, than one that is equally as insane, but posted by someone who seriously believes they have a relevant point to make.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Would you have known it was a Parasol if it wasn't labelled as a Parasol?

To me it still looks like a Light Blue Umbrella... Even if they've mislabelled it as a "Parasol"...

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Hi,

I suppose the weather office is being inundated with calls by ppl

demanding

DISCLOSURE !!!

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   
This thread makes me happy.

(And it's pretty obviously CGI.)

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   
I was wondering guys with all these parasols being around everywhere, i am seeing them more and more these days. My neighbor just got one and i am seeing them in movies and on TV more and more, i just saw one on a Lowes comercial.
Do you think this is the NWO masonic illuminati reptilian government CIA way of preparing for disclosure? I think disclosure is going to happen November 30th at 12:01pm.
It's comming soon guys.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 12:55 AM
link   
The link you provided is known to be a hoax site. They always pass off sightings of planets and moon faces as blue parasols.

To the poster who said it was aqua colored..... are you an idiot? I can't believe you really think it's aqua.

This video clearly debunks the whole Blue Parasol nonsense. Get a grip on reality people...

edit: typo.

[edit on 26-11-2009 by jimmyjohen]

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots
You dont believe in a moon base? DONT CLICK ON THE THREADS! You want conversations about things that only have hard evidence? Hate to break it to ya, you are in the wrong place.

Seriously, hilarious....

Wait, hang on. Don't believe in a moon base? Who? Where?

Perhaps it's threads that say "Moon Base discovered!" and some of us are interested in seeing what evidence there is, only to be met with This as the PROOF!!

And yes, I'm afraid hard evidence is often required to PROVE something... Not mere speculation, that is for discussions, not proving a concept.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by MarrsAttax
I think ATS are missing a trick here. They need to start producing ATS Umbrella T-Shirts NOW!

Slogans could include:

Unidentified Flying Umbrella
New World Umbrella
Duck and Cover
Parasol Activity

The parasol is blue, and there's nothing you can do...

In space, no one can hear you sunburn...

gosh, too early for this many vodkas I think..

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

That I kinda agree with, it should be in BTS but I know it will end up there eventually, so may aswell have a giggle.

5 pages however, still..

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 01:17 AM
link   
I don't think this is an attempt to be funny. I think OP is making a good point in a way that is somewhat humorous - but the point is still valid.

Many posts are just as vague as this one, just as ill supported by good evidence. Perhaps if our members would post things with good evidence, there would be less room for satire.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

Interesting, do you think they may be the same? Is there perhaps a fleet of these behind the moon?

I found this on a secret agent NASA page... Shhh!!

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ha`la`tha
reply to post by zaiger

Interesting, do you think they may be the same? Is there perhaps a fleet of these behind the moon?

I found this on a secret agent NASA page... Shhh!!

Quick! Call Richard Hoagland!

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join