It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ya know what, who cares...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   
People need to grow the hell up. We need to stop the doom and gloom and just party, party and have a damn good time. Bring out that positive energy, i am so sick and tired of people being all doom and gloom. Lets put down the guns, put down the religious books, bring on the food, bring on the music, bring on the lights and bring on the dancing. No beer, and no drugs, this party is about positive energy.

We forget the values life brings us, we focus only on the negatives and that causes chaos.

Life is about having a good time, being a good person. Why be a worry wort and spend your life hiding from a false truth the media has spread.

The best way to do that? Party and party hard, share that positive flow of energy with everyone and get them in on it.

We need to forget. We need to re-align. This party doesn't have to last forever, no party does, but this party is a special one on many levels.

In the end, money and status doesn't matter, what matters is that you are happy. Forget about this 2012 crap, it doesn't matter. If you can even do this for a little while, you'll be better then everyone else.

Encourage everyone you can, just go out and party. Party with a passion, the goal is positive energy.

I know this post aint perfect, but think about it. Why worry? There is no stinking point. Concentrate on the now, concentrate on what makes you happy. Focus and bring in as much positive energy as you can.

We can beat this 2012 crap. It starts with thinking positive.

[edit on 25-11-2009 by DriftNinja]

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by DriftNinja

Tell that to the Family who barely has any food for their table.
Tell that to the widows who have buried there young Spouse because of war.
Tell that to the Father whose daughter is sick and he can’t take care of her.
Tell that to the women stoned for uncovering her face.
Tell That to the child who was blown apart in the market place.
Tell that to the Single mom who has lost her job.
Tell that to the kids who will go hunger tonight.
Tell that to the Child who is being sexual abused by an adult who cares for them.
Tell that to the mother who fears her husband coming home.

Lot to party for these days don’t you think Mr. Positive?

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by poedxsoldiervet

Tell that to the Child who is being sexual abused by an adult who cares for them.

I think the OPs point is that We ARE THE ONE's responsible for our own unhappiness.

You are still thinking in a negative matter, I think perhaps your identity might rely on the negativity. If we did not have negativity, who woud you be then?

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   

ALL of these situations put the focus on what is missing as opposed to what is there.

The family that BARELY has food... has food... and could show gratitude for what they have.
The widows who lost their spouse to war, have the love they feel for the spouse, they are still living, they have opportunity to go out and make new memories, while cherishing the old ones.
The father whose daughter is sick is of more value to the daughter by being with her and loving her. She is living, could heal, and always have the love her father gave her.
Etc... etc...

Why focus on what is missing? There are two sides to a coin... what an opportunity to see the other side when we are so blatantly faced with what SEEMS like the only side!

[edit on 25-11-2009 by siouxm]

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by dalan.

I think you two our confused, what is there to postive about when you are constantly getting # on?? I am the maker of my own destiny and I am doing the best I can with the cards I have been dealt. But I cant turn a royal flush out of a pair of Kings, no matter how hard I try. Understand what I am saying?

We cant help what life has dealt us we have tried to fix it, but sometimes you just cant help it. To me the glass is half empty untill I fill it up.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   

I don't know any of those people you speak of. But if I did, I would do everything in my power to bring them positivity, rather than use them as an excuse to bring everyone else down.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   

That sounds really nice.

I never, ever, ever get invited to any parties though.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by dalan.

I think the OPs point is that We ARE THE ONE's responsible for our own unhappiness.

You are still thinking in a negative matter, I think perhaps your identity might rely on the negativity. If we did not have negativity, who woud you be then?

I suppose that is what i mean. This was sort of a topic created on impulse, i never thought of the true meaning until the positive energy stuff came into mind. To answer your question. If we did not have negativity, personally i think we would be much better off. We at least need a better way to filter out that negative energy. We cannot simply get rid of it, but we can turn it into positives with a little effort.

Perhaps that's the problem, its effort. We rely on technology so much that we forget the basic values which were given to us. We forget to appreciate the simple things.

If we can band together and begin thinking positive, it will bring smiles even to people in need. I believe everyone can feel the balance of energy, some more so then others. If you are unfocused you won't feel the positives. This is what i mean by re-align.

[edit on 25-11-2009 by DriftNinja]

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Are you freakin' blind? Come to my 2012 End OF The World BBQ then. Geez, I think its been pushed down the page finally. I can't believe people were actually that uninterested in BBQing out on the day the world is supposed to end.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Commando717

Are you freakin' blind? Come to my 2012 End OF The World BBQ then. Geez, I think its been pushed down the page finally. I can't believe people were actually that uninterested in BBQing out on the day the world is supposed to end.

You didn't read my post at all did you? Try re-reading. If not i will elaborate if i decide it is worth the effort.

top topics

join