It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Should Israel be loved or hated?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Should Israel be loved or hated? Well look there are two sides when it comes to this one is when Israel is God's chosen country and deserved to be loved, the other when it is a terrorist state that kills innocent Palestinians. Question is who is right. I got an arguement with born again friends about Israel. They said that Israel made Palestine into a garden and the Palestinians where the ones who started. I met this Palestinian just a few months ago and I ask him does Israel commited war crimes and said yes. He goes on and say children no older than one years old also got killed

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Can both sides give proof about whether Israel is a country that deserved to be loved or hated

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Should Israel be hated or loved? I would answer: neither.
A bunch of specifics must be known for more in-depth answers though.
Who would be doing the hating/loving?
What nationality are they?
What religion are they?
etc...
If you ask a die-hard terrorist who dreams of Israel's destruction, what answer do you expect?
If you ask a citizen of Israel who dreams of seeing their nation be prosperous, what answer do you expect?
If you ask me, I would tell you neither. If you love Israel, you must hate something else, and if you hate Israel, then you must love something else. The situation of Israel has become too polarized.
You don't love Israel? Then you are an anti-semitic muslim.
You don't hate Israel? Then you are anti-islamic jew.
The whole thing is a mess really, it is much simpler to do neither and avoid being drawn into it.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Hated.

Every time I turn on the TV something negative is being said about it, I'm sick of it and wish it didn't exist.

If it didn't exist there'd be less trouble in the world.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   
A country should be judged on it's actions, not simply based on the fact it's *insert country here*. Right now Israel isn't on my good book, along with many other supposedly civilized countries including my own. You should hate what a country does and not the country itself imo. The Israeli people are just aa much a victim as we are for propaganda and a vile,unjust,corrupt and war mongering government.

[edit on 25-11-2009 by Solomons]

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by starwarsisreal

Israel should be treated according to their actions and statements, they should not be treated according to somebodies religious belief in middle america.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   
IMO, Israel is being manipulated by the an evil monetary system that is plaguing the U.S. right now as well. The old addage "Money is the root of all evil" has never been more true than it is today.

Money has a way of corrupting, manipulating, and making us abandon all senses of right and wrong. Israel has fallen for this temptation and has been corrupted. What's going to be interesting to see is if the righteous of the world can recongnize and wake up to the evil that surrounds all of us.

new topics

top topics

join