It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ET disclosure talks

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I look forward to yet another disappointment on November 27th.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ProTo Fire Fox

Unfortunately for us all, given the "Global Elite's" track record consisting of lies and fear, I believe you are right in that aspect. They willl stop disclosurre if at all possible. However, what if disclosure came not from these "Elites" but another source. I dont know..... E.T.s themselves maybe. That is total speculation on my part, but it is feasible and deep down i hope it will happen.

I know these "Elites" do have a strangle hold on many people. I suppose i am one of the lucky ones, seeing as how i dont have to life in a tent city and i do have a pretty decient job. If i offended anyone with that remark i am truly sorry. I sometimes forget that other peoples hardships totally dwarf my own.

MessOnTheFED!

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   
This seems more likely at the moment:

www.australia.to...:-ufo-disclosure-coming-later-if-ever-&catid=168:ufo&Itemid=315

UFO Reports with David P. Kuhlman
UFO Disclosure Coming Later, If Ever
Written by David P. Kuhlman Tuesday, 24 November 2009 08:33

The Internet, as well as many other sources of information within the UFO genre, are buzzing and humming with talk of an official announcement being made by our government at the presidential level regarding UFOs. Is this a possibility? Sources relate that their have been and still are secret meetings being conducted behind closed doors strictly discussing the UFO phenomenon, and how it will be best to relate this information to the general public in a few short months. What? Months? Yes, months. Many believe we are at the long awaited brink of disclosure, and our president Barack Obama could offer a possible announcement soon after January 1st 2010, if not before.

In lieu of all the other business and political turmoil the United States finds itself in at this very moment, a come clean admittance of the existence of extraterrestrials and UFOs seems unlikely to me at the present time. I mean, would the president make one of the most important and mind-boggling discoveries known in the history of all mankind at this moment, a time, which finds each and every red-blooded American already at odds with a government that seems to be turned up-side down? I do not think so. Many changes have come to the U.S. in an unwelcome form in the past year, and the long awaited confirmation of an extraterrestrial presence among all of us made now, would also bring forth the fact to all of us instantaneously which we all had previously suspected, that our government has been in fact telling us lies and misleading information all along regarding the UFO phenomenon. Truly this is not the time for any branch of our government to bring forth this kind of information if they ever were in the first place. I think the populace of this country is fed up with half-stories and outright lies that keep all of us in a state of discourse. When disclosure comes however, the big lie will have to be addressed once and for all. Will we buy their excuses then, even in not so stressful times? It remains to be seen, if it is ever disclosed by choice at all.
We have all long awaited our government to do the right thing, to make public all that they know regarding UFOs. It has not happened. Will it? If there is the perfect time to disclose such information of monumental proportions, it is not now. We all should be able to see the ramifications it would cause in any other situation or time, so just think what it would cause to happen now, a time of mere uncertainty and upheaval. Clearly, we have the right to know, but timing is everything. The government may be conducting covert meetings and research into public disclosure of UFOs. This has been happening for some time and is not a new development, wouldn’t you think? Who ever has turned it up a notch and said that disclosure on UFOs we will have in weeks or months from the U.S. government has simply made a careless comment based on mere speculation and propaganda and the result on an over imagination that really wants the truth much sooner and not later. In reasonable terms, it will be later, much later, if at all. Let’s be reasonable.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   

As saint Francis would say, when we consider the earthly creatures to be our “brothers and sisters”, why couldn’t we also talk about a “extraterrestrial brother”

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by bigdaddy7ftr

Interesting article, but......I think Obama could use disclosure to his advantage, yes it would prove that the US government has been lieing for decades, but not HIS government, what better way to show the people of the US and indeed the world, that he's the real deal when it comes to change and openness.

Just a thought

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Well it will never a good time for disclosure if we look at the government .. problems won't go away..so I think disclosure now, will work in favor of the goverment....

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Okay, ET talks as in Nancy Zetas? ;-)

Kidding eheh. Look what's up up for graps.

1- We are not alone that for sure (gazillions star in the milky way alone)

2- Some of the UFOs can't be explain and seems to have intelligent behavior.

3- I like pie.. oh wait I meant 3,1416 is great.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by starwarsisreal
I assure this disclosure project is fake get over it

Yea by the government, but if WE as PEOPLE do EVERYTHING we can, including scientists who don't blow this subject off, as the one mentioned in this thread has not, we could do it on our own. It won't be easy, no, but its better WE do everything we can, than sit around and wait. I think the government just throws the "disclosure card" out every now and then to calm things down and have everyone just sitting back waiting....lets not sit back and wait. To be honest its getting a little old hearing, "Obama to disclose UFO/ET's this month" every other month or so....he isn't going to disclose ANYTHING...and I've said this before and I'll continue to say it, IMHO, I don't think he knows as much as everyone thinks he does about this, I mean after all, there are levels ABOVE the president, many levels, for Top Secret activities, and I believe this subject is at the top levels, and for them to just come out and disclose things they have worked so hard to keep secret for 60 years or more..makes no sense. I don't by the "disclosure hype"...sorry

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 04:03 AM
link   
disclosure thread #987543

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 04:06 AM
link   
So when this supposed disclosure happens, will every single scitzo, drunk, etc person who has stated aliens did things to them be relooked into?

Will we welcome the first ever ET life with open arms, and open wallets?

Will they tell us what is right and wrong, and will they believe in God and Jesus, or Alah, Zues or etc.

Ive been hearing the same old disclosure crud for way too long... I have my personnel views and opinions but firstly and foremost if they were to appear to us, we would have to rewrite almost everything in existance. How can we be sure that these aliens are 100% true and correct in anything they say.

Supposedly they watch, and watch and watch some more of us, yet apart from balls of light, grainy camera shots and frisbees being thrown we are still not even 100% certain they have visited us. They even anal probe, abduct and mutilate cows but still we are unsure of their existance or not.

oh sure ive had sleep paralysis and etc myself, on quite a few occasions and felt presences and even a chocking sensation. It scared the living daylights out of me, despite it being pitch black and etc... But honestly if these are not sleep paralysis and aliens at work then why the hell would I want some careless beings treating us like how we treat ants on the ground.

They can shove off, and get the hell out of humanity.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 04:19 AM
link   
The good aliens have been here for ages .

you have probably passed one in the street and not even realised !

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

That's what I've been thinking about. If any former president disclosed, the government would lose all of it's credibility. But, through Bush, it allready did, and Obama got elected thanks to "change" and stuff like that. So, if he discloses, he will be able to keep his credibility (I did not lie to you, the other ones before did, but see how I changed things). It would actually be very good for him (people are starting to dislike him, this would re-start the Obamania for a few monthes).

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 04:32 AM
link   
(R)eat THIS:

26 November 2009 • Many people have asked us for our current view of the information provided to David Wilcock and ourselves in June by Dr Pete Peterson that "time had been booked with the networks" for an announcement about Disclosure by Obama tomorrow - 27 November. The simple answer is that we're not holding our breath: there's no immediate sign of this, and we doubt that this will happen. Dr Peterson himself stated as an immediate caveat that it was just a plan, and that plans often change. Our recent marathon audio interview with Clay and Shawn Pickering (alongside the most interesting July Barcelona panel discussion on Disclosure, which Kerry and I hosted) gives some insight into the many problems of the subject. And as a note of interest, we were told recently by an insider source that a speech had been written for Bill Clinton - in his first term of office - as a Disclosure announcement. We do not doubt that. But of course, the anouncement never saw the light of day. We were not told why it was canceled. Recent events, however - as our friend Stephen Bassett always points out - suggest a steady build-up to an announcement of something, sometime. Two weeks ago the Vatican held a conference on extraterrestrial life (we enjoyed the ET phone Rome headline). We now know from NASA that there's water on the moon. And there have been more interviews by Larry King on UFOs this year then ever before. Like everyone else, we're watching and waiting for the announcement to be made: whether it's this year, next year, or in 2012, it has to come sometime. The world is as ready as it ever will be. --Bill

projectcamelot.org...

Thats all. ONE DAY before the date, oh we doubt this will happen.

Thats it for Project Camelot. Credibility gone.

[edit on 26-11-2009 by LARRY07]

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 04:41 AM
link   
As I said in the other thread, there will never be intentional disclosure by the authorities. I believe it would cause the rapid extinction of our species.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChristinaA
As I said in the other thread, there will never be intentional disclosure by the authorities. I believe it would cause the rapid extinction of our species.

Why would disclosure lead to the extinction of the human race?

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 04:59 AM
link   
As I said in the other thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Knowing it made my brother kill himself

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 05:31 AM
link   
What ATS needs is some kind of calendar in which to document all these disclosure predictions and impending-doom prophecies from self-proclaimed aliens. That way we would know what to expect when we wake up the next morning.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Because access to global information is becoming more and more easier by the day it does not mean something is going to happen. What it means is more opportunities to put out disinformation and fake material to fuel the ever expanding frenzy.

We only have to look at ATS and see how threads are started with old information by people who really believe their information is original, only to find it has already been discussed and debunked. If one then looks at the overall stats it would indicate “disclosure threads up” therefore something is going to happen.

Go and Google “disclosure imminent” it will give 1,390,000 results, “Disclosure will not happen” will give 3,840,000 results. So based up the information flow, disclosure will not happen.

NOTHING is fact until it happens; predications can quickly be forgotten or over written by a revised date. However if it did happen, one thing is for sure no matter what you are told or see the human basic instinct for survival will kick in and chaos will rain.

Who will you now believe?, the government who has been deceiving you or the friendly alien with the cheesy smile who has sit by and watched us kill and exploit our own brothers and sisters for the last 5,000 years.

IMHO if disclosure does happen, it will not be the structured and will organised plan we would like to think it will be. Don’t wish for something you will not be able to control, as once this ball starts rolling you had better have a well thought out plan for survival.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Lets see...

I think this is another thread by the same OP along the exact same subject line but just an added time frame.

I am not going to bash m8, for I am hopeful too. I am not going to say I'm tired of reading these because regardless if anyone is, they are still here reading and commenting to you.

So I shall continue to read and hope, but I will not plan. I will just go on as usual and wait. All that we can do is just that.

Anyhow, thanks for the post. One day you may just be on the dot.

Cheers!

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
www.maar.us...
THE EXTRATERRESTRIAL CIVILIZATIONS DIFFER A LOT.
Greens, grays, Reptiles, etc are evil.
There are good humanoids of Nordic type.
Learn to discern before you meet them! It is quite possible Obama to make a disclosure for those who aided US hi-tech with the Nuclear power and space technology, that is not necessarily benevolent gift for the humankind. Rather brought us to the brink of extinction.

CERN dimensional portal, official position www.theregister.co.uk...

Roswell behind Hi-tech leap
"Let there be no doubt. Alien technology harvested from the infamous saucer crash in Roswell, N.Mex., in July 1947 led directly to the development of the integrated circuit chip, laser and fiber optic technologies, Particle beams, Electromagnetic propulsion systems, Depleted uranium projectiles, Stealth capabilities, and many others! How do I know? I was in charge! (A matter of public record)I think the kids on this planet are wise to the truth, and I think we ought to give it to them. I think they deserve it.
--Colonel Philip Corso Army Intelligence officer, former head of the Foreign Technology at the U.S. Army's Research and Development department at the Pentagon. Four years director of intelligence on President Eisenhower's White House National Security Staff
www.subversiveelement.com...
netscientia.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join