It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ET disclosure talks

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   

ET disclosure talks

hello

just found this

While viewing a presentation by Professor Bruce Bueno de Mesquita (New York University and member of National Academies of Science) regarding his new book, "The Predictioneer's game" on CSPAN-2 November 22, 2009. I quote the following from the author: "Recently I was asked to analyze what would be the right venue and timing for announcing that the earth is being regularly visited by extra-terrestrial beings." "This came from a person who is a very distinguished scientist [who] runs a distinguished research institute in the hard sciences." Bueno de Mesquita would not divulge the name of the prominent scientist, but this comment adds veracity to the claims that the US government is investigating the same issue. The context behind the statement was that Professor Bueno de Mesquita was responding with examples to a question from an audience member regarding sinister and bizarre requests. So he cited the ET request as one example. While he viewed the inquiry with skepticism, he was clearly taken aback by the highly respected source of the question (i.e. a most prominent scientist associated with an equally impressive research institute).

www.ufocasebook.com...

www.ufocasebook.com...

The Pontifical Academy of Sciences held a "study week" to explore the question of the existence of extraterrestials. Credit: The Vatican The conference was meant to focus on the scientific perspective on the subject of the existence of extraterrestrial life, and pulled in perspectives from atheist scientists and Catholic leaders alike. It was split into eight different segments, starting with a topics about life here on Earth such as the origins of life, the Earth’s habitability through time, and the environment and genomes. Then the detection of life elsewhere, search strategies for extrasolar planets, the formation and properties of extrasolar planets was discussed, culminating in the last segment, intelligence elsewhere and ’shadow life’ – life with a biochemistry completely different than that found on Earth. Speakers at the event included notable physicist Paul Davies and Jill C. Tarter, the Director of the Center for SETI Research. Numerous astrobiologists and astronomers researching extrasolar planets also were in attendance to give lectures. The whole series of speech abstracts and a list of participants is available in a brochure on the Vatican site, here.

“Just like there is an abundance of creatures on earth, there could also be other beings, even intelligent ones, that were created by God. That doesn’t contradict our faith, because we cannot put boundaries to God’s creative freedom. As saint Francis would say, when we consider the earthly creatures to be our “brothers and sisters”, why couldn’t we also talk about a “extraterrestrial brother”? He would still be part of creation.” Even with the discovery of over 400 exoplanets, the question of extraterrestrial life still remains to be answered in our own Solar System. It is a pertinent question for the religious and non-religious alike.

people, we are getting close!!

thanks

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by deejayiwan
people, we are getting close!!

All I can say to this is... I truly hope you are right. We as a people need something new besides war and poverty. This might actually be uplifting for us all.

MessOnTheFED!

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by MessOnTheFED!
Totatly agree, The thought of meeting somone from another planet! Amaze's me. I would think about their ways of life and space, more than our normal human lifes.

[edit on 25-11-2009 by jonnyc55]

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I assure this disclosure project is fake get over it

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   
My opinion about disclosure is on this thread here which haven't received a lot of attention:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I talk about disclosure on the second post. It would be interesting though to read the first one as to get a background to how I got to the conclusion.

If possible give your opinion about my ideas!

link   
reply to post by starwarsisreal

Well its this friday, theres no point saying anything like that.

link   
reply to post by jonnyc55

Exactly. If we were to have disclosure it might make people realize that all the Fighting and Wars going on all over the world are only petty in comparison to the actual realization that we are not alone in the universe. Maybe it will make the people of this world get their butts off of their shoulders if you catch my drift.

MessOnTheFED!

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Disclosure is always "just around the corner"

I hope it'll happen, but it won't.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Okay I bet ya $10000000000000 it will not happen beat that

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by starwarsisreal

So let me get this straight....starwarsisreal and disclosure is fake??? Is there anything else that you can let us know is fake. Obviously you are in the know..

MessOnTheFED!

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Look pal why the #@$% would the Elites put up the disclosure it will ruin there plans

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Well Buddie contrary to popular belief, the "Elites" dont have a strangle hold on everything on this planet. Perhaps your coin purse, but not mine.

MessOnTheFED!

[edit on 25-11-2009 by MessOnTheFED!]

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   

[

Things like this, where you just wish a little green hand helped you on board there spaceship to fly into the cosmos.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Look the The disclosure is a disinfo the Elites probably said it to keep alll of us off track from the real thing

[edit on 25-11-2009 by starwarsisreal]

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   
True they may have some bad plan behind the smokescreen of UFO's and E.T.'s just to keep us conspiracy people busy and distracted on the matter. However it keeps me interested all these rumours of disclosure.

I just can't say in words how much i want aliens just to bloody land.

[edit on 25-11-2009 by jonnyc55]

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by jonnyc55

Hey people I really think you would find my thread interesting (which I have mentioned in this thread before). Check it out, it talks about all this that you are discussing.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by deejayiwan

Ok. Good post mate, well written and simple to read. My kinda post!

How ever i feel inclined to believe a few other things. As if we were in group, 'My names ProTo... and I'm a theorist.' I think that your argument has many good points but I'm a firm believer in the 'them' and the 'they' of this world. Them and They being the global elite of coarse. To me the whole ideal of a global elite willingly disclosing all of this information is 100% strange, unprecedented and just plain scary. Think of it this way, your want to control the population, so far you've manged to dumb down the highest advanced and largest group, your making good head way with the others and anyone that stands up against you publicly is considered a whack job by the other, those you are controlling. Your manipulating economies and you are created wars with an amazing profit margin. Now WHY all of a sudden would you give these theorists, the people standing against you, why would you give them a source which would give them credibility? It would be like shooting yourself in the foot.

Don't get me wrong, I believe the idea that all of these groups hide in plain sight is 100% correct. I think that through their symbolism and traditions they can live amongst us and do their rituals/plans without any one being any the wiser. However i do not think that a group of such power hungry control freaks would/could be stupid enough to throw a lot away at the last second. I believe that if disclosure ever happens it will not be done willingly by this worlds Governments. It will be those from above doing it on their time.

Originally posted by MessOnTheFED!

Well Buddie contrary to popular belief, the "Elites" dont have a strangle hold on everything on this planet. Perhaps your coin purse, but not mine.

MessOnTheFED!

[edit on 25-11-2009 by MessOnTheFED!]

First off, In this thread you've posted some good stuff and you do know what your talking about. However i disagree with this part. The global elite. Now take a look at those three words. The.Global.Elite The Global Elite, the most elite people on planet Earth. Now to be given this title, this rank in my eyes you must have 3 things.

1. A lot of money. If you don't have a lot of money, then your not very elite...
2. Influence. Now this often comes with money so we'll keep these two close together.
3. An insane mental issue which for some unknown reason makes you a power hungry control freak.

Now with money comes power, as the old saying goes. I believe that the Global elite are the people at the top of these banks, the top of these mega-companies. Now these people can manipulate economies by simply changing where they trade. Making some 'accidental' errors in investments etc. The Elite are elite because they have a finger in every pie. Which some thing of this magnitude, it would be foolish if they did not have a high level of involvement.

All in all, disclosure is highly unlikely. However, if it does happen, the elite have an ace up their collective sleeve for it.

Hope thats ok. Been a while since i posted!
Fox

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by jonnyc55

[

Things like this, where you just wish a little green hand helped you on board there spaceship to fly into the cosmos.

Hell no...people with such pessimism deserve to be last on spaceship or no spaceship at all. When the day comes, put me on the list first, I WANT OFF THIS PLANET...

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Check out the latest GFL message i posted in the other topic "disclosure efforts...?"

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by starwarsisreal

Look the The disclosure is a disinfo the Elites probably said it to keep alll of us off track from the real thing

[edit on 25-11-2009 by starwarsisreal]

You got any facts/sources to back up what your saying?.........or are you just stating your opinions?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join