It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cigar Shaped UFO Hagen Germany

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Cigar Shaped UFO Hagen Germany

hello

i posted already a thread about NAZI cigar-shaped UFO called Andromeda Gerat

but now i found this video...

its EXACTLY looking like the plans for Andromeda Gerat

...and this one too...

greyfalcon.us...

When the US Army came upon one of the uncompleted machines in 1945 the craft was first mistaken as some sort of radio tower due to the strange antennas protruding from the craft. The immense size of the uncompleted machine didn’t reveal its purpose until someone actually climbed up on top of it and immediately spotted a cockpit with very thick glass that was shattered. The semi-completed craft painted gray with no markings was heavily damaged as the Germans retreated, taking with them all of the prototype’s sensitive navigation equipment and the strange propulsion system. This caused damage to the craft except for the two open exposed bays - which were empty of any Haunebu or Vril discs. Flying cigar matching Andromeda seen postwar - a US copy? Photos seem to indicate that the other prototype “Freya“, or one similar to it, was completed and flew sometime in 1944/1945. The exotic craft was designed for a speed of 300,000 km/hr! If one did escape in March 1945, that one most likely had the Vril Chefin aboard and achieved channeled flight. Their final destination? The Aldebaran system.

www.greendevils.pl...

www.zamandayolculuk.com...

The ANDROMEDA DEVICE existed on the drawing board, it was 139m long and had hangars for one Haunebu II, two Vril I's and two Vril II's. There are documents showing that the VRIL 7 large capacity craft has started for secret, still earth-bound, missions after it was finished and test flown by the end of 1944: 1. A landing at the Mondsee in the Salzkammergut in Austria, with dives to test the pressure resistance of the hull. 2. Probably in March and April 1945 the VRIL 7 was stationed in the "Alpenfestung" [Alpine Fortress] for security and strategic reasons, from whence it flew to Spain to get important personalities who had fled there safely to South America and "NEUSCHWABENLAND" (explanation follows) to the secret German bases erected there during the war.

On June 1934 VICTOR SCHAUBERGER was invited by Hitler and other members of VRIL society, to work with them to develop a flying machine that could fly and jump the limits of solar system. At its book "The Spear of Destiny", TREVOR RAVENSCROFT, describes "...with twenty years age Hitler was already a adept of the concealed and the mysterious in trying amount to right through drugs, higher consciousness estates..."; In those days that secret society Hitler, created a special group designated for SS "SCHWARZE SONNE" (Black Sun) of which left emissaries for Tibete, with some frequency whose primordial subject was it of they know the techniques of the meditation for communication with extraterrestrial entities. This fact came to confirm when Soviet soldiers found in Berlin on April 25, 1945 the bodies of 6 monks of Tibet, in circle.Contained this small parentesis, retake. VICTOR SCHAUBERGER together with the Dr. SCHUMANN already, previously referred, they got in the ends of that year of 1934 has just built a new object in disk form, the one that they designated for RFZ 2 whose operation beginning was already previously identical to the tested but improved. Using a propeller VRIL (also known by SSM-L, that is Schumann SM-Levitator) the machine, with 5 diameter meters, it generated a electromagnetic field that moved easily, alternating of color every time that its speed oscillated.

so what do you think?

thanks

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 09:28 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   

He said it was either stationary or moving very slowly, and he lamented the fact that nothing further could be done in terms of an investigation, due to the fact that none of us (neither my husband or myself, nor the individual who snapped the photograph of us) had actually seen the object at the time it was captured on film. The picture was taken with a 35 mm camera, not a digital (I don't even think they HAD digital cam- eras at the time!), and the photos I'm sending you show the sky behind us and the object enlarged. Originally when I first noticed the object I was putting our developed photos of the trip in the photo album, and spotted what I thought was an eyelash (!) on the portion of the sky behind us where the object hovered. When it would not brush off, I began looking closer, under magnification, etc., and then ended up sending photo and negative to Mr. Maccabee. It is very interesting to me that the entire time we were at the conference, immersed in UFO information and lore, we saw not one single unusual thing in the sky, yet we come home and put pictures in our al- bum and discover one was present right there in the day- light sky, without our being aware of it!! It's almost like someone or something were going, "Neener, neener, neen- er!!" Enclosed are the pictures of the object, and though I could not capture the photo of the one on your site that resembles it, it can be found on the page of 2007 sightings. I'm sure you'll see the resemblance, and with my photo- graphs here enclosed will be able to make comparisons of the two very similar objects. It's unknown as far as what was in my photo, but Mr. Maccabee did say that it was not something in the photo processing or a scratch on the negative, and thus is a true unknown. Just what it is anybody's guess! Sincerely Yours,

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 09:31 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by deejayiwan

Hi deejayiwan,
The Hagen cigar was most certainly a solar blimp. It was a gimmick of the YPS-Magazine in 1980. I had one myself, they were pretty popular around the kids here back then.
translate.google.com... Cheers

[edit on 28-11-2009 by derpif]

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Going high speed and brightly lit from standing
ether light waves most likely seen before only
in a Tesla lab.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   
They are called solar balloons.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Something like 660 upped videos on that channel but the
pick had to be cylinder.

There is a propulsion scheme for electrostatic support at each
end and an end to and force field for propulsion.

Got a classic in my profile or in my last post.
Apparent end to end standing wave arcs with negative green ether
carriers at the bottom and positive red ether carriers at the top
of the brightly like atmospheric gasses in the middle.
Going slow and low as in Belgium or Hudson Valley sightings will
you ever see the body.

As I posted above.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 02:48 AM
link   

top topics

join