It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A couple of things...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Just a couple of thoughts I would share:

1. UFO Abductions are NOT REAL! I have read many accounts and also a lot of books...plus did my own investigation..because I once believed, but felt that you would never understand something unless you do own your own research..
. There are too many inconsistencies for this to be an actual phenomenon. Where are the witness to a abduction in a city...An entire city does not sleep...so how come no one comes forward, saying thet witnessed something strange over another persons' house.
How does an alien race that is so advanced can cut a person open and leave no scars but will manage to leave scars when they take a sample of them. I was part of a few investigations where we filmed people over a few weeks...nothing happened to all but one...a few of the rest told us that the ET's contacted them through telepathy and told them they could not do it because they (the abductees) were being monitored

The one guy we filmed over a few weeks, had an experience. He told us the next day....the story goes as usual...came, took him and did some tests...blah blah blah.
I have to admit I was excited...because we had taped the whole episode. I was certain there would be only two possible outcomes when it came to these videos..either the camera would blink out due to interference of some sort or we would have actual proof. Either one to me would have been proof of something to me. The third did not even occur to me...we had watched the tape and were shocked. He woke up around 2:45am looked around, laid back down and for three hours....he moved around quite a lot for about two hours...restless sleep...and then he stopped for about 2o mins...awoke and began to sob. The shocker...was that nothing happened...he dreamt it. We informed him that we would be shipping the video to him and that he most likely not like what he saw...what surprised me was the outcome. He mailed the video back to us....damaged(he must have took a hammer to it or something) and a letter calling us every possible name you could think of. Telling us that we had some how faked the footage and were looking to make a fool of him, that his experience was real. I was on the verge of disbelief about this phenomenon before this...this only sealed the deal. (P.S. I cannot give names or places...it was partof the agreement)

There are UFO's(no doubt about that but I believe they are black ops not alien) and there is video, photographs and also mulitple witnesses to back this up. When it comes to the aliens or the abductions...there is none..nada...nil..zilch to help the claims. I believe in alien life..just not that it is visiting us. Why do the supposed implants look like either glass, rocks or some other mundane object. Why are they in places that one would get if they had fallen.

Many more questions but I'm going to move on.

2. Revolution in America is stupid and will not happen. If the revolution happens and you do manage to win(highly doubtful)...do you have plans...do you have a leader set in place...are you willling to negotiate with other countries. Any intelligent person will you tell that the revolution wll be just another form of dictatorship with another group telling americans how they should live thier lives. Also sooner or later the new people in charge will come to realize that they will have to put taxes in place in order to sustain a new government. Are they willing to foot the bill out of thier own pockets and also in to order to stay a powerful nation the taxes would have to be high. With the chaos and anarchy that would be happening, what is to stop another country from invading with all the disorder going on. Would you really want a nutjob of in charge of the nukes? The genocide that would also take place...people killing people they choose are not fit to live amongst us and also the fact that they would forcibly remove the immigrants they deem unnecessary to the country.

3. Indians vs Native Americans. Why do people still insist on calling Native Americans(or First Nations up in Canada)...Indians. If I am not mistaken...indians are from india. If you were Irish...would it not make a difference to you if someone called you a German. I mean they are two different people in two separate areas of the world, with different cultures. Columbus made a mistake...because he believed he was somewhere else. It's not about being PC...it's about being correct. It makes people look like idiots by calling a people by the wrong name.

I had more....but I forget...

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by kerazeesicko

Indians vs Native Americans. Why do people still insist on calling Native Americans(or First Nations up in Canada)...Indians.

Or they're any of the people "native" to North America, except those that are from the far north. From the American Herritage Dictionary:

Of or relating to any of the Native American peoples except the Eskimos, Aleuts, and Inuits.

Words can have more than one meaning. A word can also have a new meaning applied to it. This is the case with many words in English today, which either have a new, or completely different meaning, than from the days of say, King James and earlier.

[edit on 11/25/2009 by octotom]

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 08:40 AM
link   
On statements 1 and 2 there is no way to answer these questions correctly. Neither can be proved or disproved.

Your statement concerning Americans is correct as far as I can tell. That is a gripe I also have. There are no native Americans unless you were born here.

Like the term African-American. Unless you were born in Africa you are American if you were born here.

The same holds true with Irish and all other countries. Not picking on black people. Don't call me a racist.

I am proud of my German heritage but was not born there so I'm 100 per cent American. And happy to be so.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Bless you for number 2

Besides let's say we do win..how long until our new goverment becomes corrupt?

-Kyo

top topics

join