It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saudi Witchcraft

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by karl 12

It doesnt go exactly like that.
And every part of the world has its own seemingly absurdities.
If you want to really be reasonable about the issue start making a list of people that are killed by other people in the entire world and then stop to think what you are going to do about it.

I will say again, try to be more understanding. People die and people are born everyday, in every single country of the world.

[edit on 25-11-2009 by Geladinhu]

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Geladinhu
It doesnt go exactly like that.

Well what the hell does it go like then?

Did you even read the article?

TV Presenter On Death Row For Witchcraft

A man has been sentenced to death in Saudi Arabia for witchcraft because he makes predictions on television.

Ali Sibat is not even a Saudi national. The Lebanese citizen was only visiting Saudi Arabia on pilgrimage when he was arrested in Medina last year.

A court in the city condemned him as a witch on November 9.

The only evidence presented in court was reportedly the claim he appeared regularly on Lebanese satellite issuing general advice on life and making predictions about the future.

The case is causing outrage among human rights campaigners but has made little news elsewhere despite the ludicrous nature of the charges and the extraordinary severity of Sibat's sentence.

uk.news.yahoo.com...

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by karl 12

Exactly.
A man is condemned for witchcraft. Thats what the article says. No more, no less.

But you were going a little further and being over-judgemental by stating that: Human beings are getting their heads chopped off by a medieval religious cult because they beleive them to be supernatural wizards and witches.

Now that is a biased statement of which you make because thats what you learned and are unable to think outside of that box. I could easily say that you are also part of a cult that believe others to be intrinsically evil and ignorant, thus intervention on their affairs would be the right thing to do. See how this weapon of cultural bias shoots both ways?

How does it really go? I'm not sure, I would have to study the culture in which this is happening and interview a lot of people participating in the case.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Geladinhu

So you're complaining about my description of islam without even having the decency to explain why you think 'murdering people for witchcraft'
is acceptable?

The reason I used the word 'cult' is because I beleive islam to be one - just like all the other sects from the abrahamic mythologies.

The reason I used the word 'medieval' was because 'murdering people for witchcraft' was something that occurred many centuries ago in the dark ages of medieval England - when most people were ignorant,scared,uneducated and insecure.

I could be wrong in the use of my words but that doesn't give you an excuse to keep avoiding the issue.

Why do you think murdering people for witchcraft is acceptable and would you feel the same way if a family member was accused?

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by karl 12

I didn't say it was acceptable, I don't even know what exactly is happening there. As I said before, I would have to study the case closer to understand what is truly taking place there.

My point is simple and it doesn't really concern the witchcraft thing because I really would need more information to give a more accurate opinion about the issue. I don't agree on the way you are seeing this, thats basically why I'm still arguing. I understand that you don't agree with people being murdered. What I don't understand is that you seem to only see this as being unacceptable because its related to witchcraft, something that you have really no clue about.

If we are to address the issue of people being murdered we should forget about the reason this is being done because it happens all over the world. There is no point and efficiency in holding on to details that we really don't understand. Do you follow me?

I wouldn't be happy with a member of my family being murdered. And it doesn't matter the cause. If are to talk about witchcraft we need some more deep information about it. But if you just want to talk about murder, then fine, common sense is enough.

Is it all clear?

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by JJay55

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
Let me see if I have this right, Saudi Arabia kills a few people over Sharia law. The U.S. kills thousands in Iraq and Afghanistan and we're somehow MORE ADVANCED IN THE WEST? The US seems to me to be the most violent and aggressive nation on earth, did I miss something?

Yeah, you missed the part on 911 when Islam declared war on the US.
Happy Thanksgiving. Try not to behead anyone.

I can take alternate viewpoints but please try to do better than to throw "conspiracy theories" at me for answers. Even if the official version of events on 9/11 were true, that would not constitute Islam declaring war on the US.
That same logic would mke our invasion of Iraq a "christian war" by virtue of who declared it (i.e. GWB)

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by hangedman13
No, homosexuality is quite common in Islamic countries. I've talked to a few folks who were in Afghanastan, and was told that homosexual acts between men is common. Women are for procreation, if your looking for fun it's between men. Historically it's quite common. The Spartan army comes to mind.

In Saudi Arabia and other strict Islamic regimes, unless you're married, if you want to get laid, 4 out of 5 times it'll be with another guy. Opportunities to mee someone of the opposite sex, form a relationship, carry on sexually, are severely limited. Risk is high, punishment severe.

Saudi males rationalize their homosexuality by saying if you're on top, you're the man. On the bottom, you're a homosexual.

Sounds nuts. Them's the rules.

Life's pretty miserable for most women in these societies.

The whole society is perverted.

M

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Geladinhu

Please understand that Islam is a developing group of nations with absurd practices. This developing group of nations seeks to lead the world. If this group of developing nations still tries people for witchcraft it does not share the worldview of other nations. Therefore, Islam must reform or back down. It is not likely it will back down or reform, instead it will push it's agenda on the rest of the other nations. That's politics.

When Islam pushes this agenda and forces other nations to accept this practice it becomes problematic. That's all.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Let me see if I have this right, Saudi Arabia kills a few people over Sharia law. The U.S. kills thousands in Iraq and Afghanistan and we're somehow MORE ADVANCED IN THE WEST? The US seems to me to be the most violent and aggressive nation on earth, did I miss something?

Yeah, you missed the part on 911 when Islam declared war on the US.
Happy Thanksgiving. Try not to behead anyone.

I can take alternate viewpoints but please try to do better than to throw "conspiracy theories" at me for answers. Even if the official version of events on 9/11 were true, that would not constitute Islam declaring war on the US.
That same logic would mke our invasion of Iraq a "christian war" by virtue of who declared it (i.e. GWB)

No logic involved. Islam declared war on the West. In case you missed it there are plenty of transcripts all over the internet. Go to any site about Islam and read it.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by mmiichael

Originally posted by hangedman13
No, homosexuality is quite common in Islamic countries. I've talked to a few folks who were in Afghanastan, and was told that homosexual acts between men is common. Women are for procreation, if your looking for fun it's between men. Historically it's quite common. The Spartan army comes to mind.

In Saudi Arabia and other strict Islamic regimes, unless you're married, if you want to get laid, 4 out of 5 times it'll be with another guy. Opportunities to mee someone of the opposite sex, form a relationship, carry on sexually, are severely limited. Risk is high, punishment severe.

Saudi males rationalize their homosexuality by saying if you're on top, you're the man. On the bottom, you're a homosexual.

Sounds nuts. Them's the rules.

Life's pretty miserable for most women in these societies.

The whole society is perverted.

Hi michael and hangedman.
Yes, I've heard that our troops are told to look the other way in the common practice of homosexuality in the ME. With the uneven ration of muslim men to women I'm sure the guys just do each other a favor and it's accepted. But the Islamic government pulls the unwanted and executes them for homosexuality.

So many examples of how this society is perverted and the West is still oblivious to it.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Yes, I've heard that our troops are told to look the other way in the common practice of homosexuality in the ME. With the uneven ratio of muslim men to women I'm sure the guys just do each other a favor and it's accepted. But the Islamic government pulls the unwanted and executes them for homosexuality.

So many examples of how this society is perverted and the West is still oblivious to it.

Stories I could tell. I have friends who've spent time in Saudi Arabia. There is sex - but it's W-E-I-R-D.

The whole emotional engine of the society runs on enforced sexual repression. Everyone is fixated on sex but the frustration is channeled into anger, hatred, destruction.

Strange emotional programming for the guys who will never get any action. Violent death is the delivered orgasm of a repressed life.

The country reluctantly gave up legalized slaver in 1961 after international condemnation. But still openly practiced. A million unfortunate slaves technically working under contract as indentured servants. Mostly Filipinas and women from other very poor countries. They have no legal rights, can be raped or murdered without recourse. Saudi Arabia has no real judicial system.

The Saudi royals know the whole system will crack wide open some day.
England already prepared as the new exile home.

My suspicion is they overestimate how effective their hidden War of the Worlds is really doing. The PR campaign worked well, but we'll see what happens when push comes to shove.

It will be ugly.

M

[edit on 26-11-2009 by mmiichael]

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Strange emotional programming for the guys who will never get any action. Violent death is the delivered orgasm of a repressed life.

My suspicion is they overestimate how effective their hidden War of the Worlds is really doing.

Your assessement of the strange emotional programming explains AQ's recruitment plan perfectly.

I suspect an overestimation too. But that allows our response not to be underestimated, eh? Kinda makes me think it's gonna be suicide by LE... of course violent and destructive.

Please tell more of your stories!

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   

My suspicion is they overestimate how effective their hidden War of the Worlds is really doing.

Your assessement of the strange emotional programming explains AQ's recruitment plan perfectly.

I suspect an overestimation too. But that allows our response not to be underestimated, eh? Kinda makes me think it's gonna be suicide by LE... of course violent and destructive.

Please tell more of your stories!

No stories on this board. Examples of Abnormal Psychology don't go down well with Sunday School audiences.

The empty Fundamentalist Islamic culture promoted by Saudi Arabia has produced a prevalent psychopathology with joyful man-woman sexual love never entering the expectation of millions of Muslim males. The drive is subverted to fantasies of final release from acts of death and destruction in the name of their religion.

Real sicko subversion of feelings actively encouraged by a state seeking a reserve army of obedient malleable kamikaze defenders.

The Wahhabists have created a Frankenstein Monster. I'm hoping the building rage will ultimately be turned inward.

The unasked question is are they successfully on their chosen path of destruction of the West - or one of self-destruction?

A time bomb is ticking. Will it blow us up or explode in their faces.

77 pilgrims died at the Hajj yesterday. Their disturbed Disney World. An unusually severe rainstorm. A bad omen. Allah is sending a message to the Saudi royals. But I don't expect them to see the error of their ways until it's too late.

They're determined and shrewd. They understand how to manipulate mass populations. But lack the necessary self-awareness to successfully pull off their world dominating Master Plan. The failure of Fascist Regimes. Building in their own self-destruct mechanisms.

Mike

[edit on 26-11-2009 by mmiichael]

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   

I'm hoping the building rage will ultimately be turned inward.

They're determined and shrewd. They understand how to manipulate mass populations. But lack the necessary self-awareness to successfully pull off their world dominating Master Plan. The failure of Fascist Regimes. Building in their own self-destruct mechanisms.

Next phase will include burning of the Saudi oil fields so maybe the rage will be inward. I'm wondering if this has anything to do with Dubai recently admitting their inability to pay interest, a calculated move. Hopefully the beginning of the infighting in the ME that will indeed be aimed at the Saudi princes. Iran seems to be scrambling with nukes so it sure does seem like the area is ripe for a backfire of male aggression.
But is that a normal pattern? Sure a single frustrated male will go all Chris Brown on a domestic target but would a mass of males be able to take down something so insulated? What would be a perfect catalyst?

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
See my thread "Proof of Radical Islam's True Agenda" and look at the comments. There's a link to a film produced by a member of the Danish Parliament who's warning about this sort of thing and the impact its having on Europe and the U.S.

The comments are running like 2-1 against me for posting the truth. We don't seem to want to see or hear reality. To present the facts is to be labeled a "racist."

I for one am glad you posted this. We need to wake up to what's coming at us. This is a real culture war and our "tolerance" will be our demise.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by IamLael
See my thread "Proof of Radical Islam's True Agenda" and look at the comments. There's a link to a film produced by a member of the Danish Parliament who's warning about this sort of thing and the impact its having on Europe and the U.S.

The comments are running like 2-1 against me for posting the truth. We don't seem to want to see or hear reality. To present the facts is to be labeled a "racist."

I for one am glad you posted this. We need to wake up to what's coming at us. This is a real culture war and our "tolerance" will be our demise.

Oh you will get the cyber terrorists who have the job of disrupting. The ignore button usually works well in those cases. The mods have shut down some of my threads too... that's kinda sad.
There is plenty of proof of Islam's agenda. Islam is not hiding much. The 7 phase plan is unfolding just as they want. 2010-2013 will be quite interesting and planned to catch us with our pants down because 10 years since 911 has made us complacent. Most don't know that the 10 year warning is part of the fight.

[edit on 28-11-2009 by JJay55]

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Geladinhu
Witchcraft is real, if you don't believe it spend a couple of years in Africa where there is no internet or television. You would be astounded, its a serious matter over there.

Yes it is real.

We're conditioned in the west to think it's "make believe" so our rulers can keep this knowledge for themselves.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Next phase will include burning of the Saudi oil fields so maybe the rage will be inward. I'm wondering if this has anything to do with Dubai recently admitting their inability to pay interest, a calculated move. Hopefully the beginning of the infighting in the ME that will indeed be aimed at the Saudi princes. Iran seems to be scrambling with nukes so it sure does seem like the area is ripe for a backfire of male aggression.

But is that a normal pattern? Sure a single frustrated male will go all Chris Brown on a domestic target but would a mass of males be able to take down something so insulated? What would be a perfect catalyst?

Let's just say for now I have a bit more insight into what is thought about the confrontation the Muslim world is forcing on the West.

A lot was learned with the antagonism with Communism. The way it's being played right by the civilized world is to give the Saudis, the Iranians, the al-Qaida, the Muslim Brotherhood a lot of slack. The operative word is stoicism.

They are winning their battles and skirmishes on their chosen fronts, most of the time. This has given them confidence. Hopefully overconfidence. They boast, they congratulate themselves, the overreach, they get sloppy.

Mistakes will be made. Mistakes are being made. A bio-weapon, maybe a dirty bomb somewhere, something will happen that will cross the line of conflict and competition to outright war.

Then the gloves will be off.

[edit on 29-11-2009 by mmiichael]

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Mistakes will be made. Mistakes are being made. A bio-weapon, maybe a dirty bomb somewhere, something happen that will cross the line of conflict and competition to outright war.

Then the gloves will be off.

Your post makes alot of sense. I agree, we are poised for the WMD mistake. That strategy will result in more train incidents in Russia and the outskirts of the battlefield which picks away at freedom and economy. Thus the same sickness is being spread into the West in the form of PTS.
so what's the timeframe?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join