It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Triangular UFO Over Tepec Mexico

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Footage of what appears to be a Triangular UFO in the sky over Mexico , filmed by Pedro Hernández ,who if I am correct is the same guy who filmed the UFO releases intelligent spheres video .

So what do you think , real or fake , doesn't look CGI to me but I am no expert , is this man the new cameron diaz

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 05:44 AM
link   
It sure looks like a triangle.

Who knows what it could be?

Thanks for posting.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Here we go again!

Get ready for a roller coaster of 1,000 replies and a flags!

I don't know what to think any more with the persistent appearance of CGI videos, al I know is this guy is DAMN lucky to have witnessed both of these events in his lifetime!!

The chances of witnessing a daylight triangular UFO and an orb releasing hundreds of spheres within 6 months of each other (and catching them on film no less!) must be astronomical.

However I'm here for the ride, Kiwifoot!

[edit on 25-11-2009 by kiwifoot]

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Does he say that the triangle remains stationary or moves off? We need an early translator!

The scene with the men laying on the grass and binoculars to the sky is priceless. Hehehe, good on them!

I wouldn't be suprised if those types of objects are fairly common higher up in the sky, but no one ever really takes any notice to see them.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 05:54 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/105152c8a16f.jpg[/atsimg]
2.bp.blogspot.com...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bf773a91db8c.jpg[/atsimg]
4.bp.blogspot.com...

On 26 July at 14:30 hours in the town of Metepec, Estado de Mexico, UFO Catcher, Pedro Hernandez, videotaping triangular object was very high in the skies above the city mexiquense. It is an unidentified where you see three lights which together form a triangle and that was captured on the hill of Calvary. It is recalled that Hernandez also filmed the 22 May at 17:14 hours in Ciudad Satellite, Naucalpan, the UFO-off areas "so a few hours after an earthquake recorded in the center of Mexico.

When asked Peter to describe the object us, told us: "I managed to focus with all the zoom on my camera, there were three bright objects. My companions, who were with me were watching with binoculars and mentioned that they had a pyramid. But they were far away and could not see well. "

The sky watcher reported that at the time of the shooting were "six people in the back of my house and we all saw the same thing, in fact, who first detected was a child who happened not believe in the phenomenon, he was the which told us where were these lights and three cameras we videotaped.

In analyzing the video, you can see first three items, of which, one stands out for its intensity and visual magnitude, but at some point seems to be an energetic halo that covers them. In the foreground you see the clouds and secondly to the same areas three apparent that later, when playing the video, become four luminous objects that range from white, yellow pass and reach the red.

more info here...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 25-11-2009 by easynow]

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 06:15 AM
link   
heya,

wow that is one awesome vid.

I thought id just post the spheres vid aswell, i hadnt seen it before maybe others havnt either.

Any idea wether it was stationary or moving? The triangle i mean

~TR

PS: off topic but im kinda new and was wondering how you get the writing underneath your name above member in the sidebar thing with your avatar.

EDIT: fixed embed (3rd time lucky)

[edit on 25-11-2009 by Tomb_Raven]

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Aliens have infiltrated the Mexican government. That is why the people are crossing the border trying to get away. They Know. ( Kidding)

Very good video, S & F. I wish I understood Spanish.

The news anchorman.. I have seen him on other videos.. he's kind of Mexico's local alien/ufo expert. Who is he? Does he have a website?

I have see the spheres video.. it is awesome.. there is more than one of the spheres videos because a lot of people shot the same video from different areas of Mexico city.

With all these great videos coming out, how can the world governments keep quiet any longer. People know. There is no fooling the people anymore.

[edit on 25-11-2009 by JohnPhoenix]

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 06:36 AM
link   
What I am very interested in is being able to see the other footage (and reports) that was shot by some of the other "six witnesses" (if my Spanish Translation still holds up). If the accompanying footage shot by them corroborates what he shot then that will certainly add more credibility to the story/capture by Mr. Pedro Hernandez.

Unless my translation of the video is wrong of course..

Still.. In the onset I'm leaning that this is not CGI and is actually an object of some form or another.. as to what that object is will be the subject of much conjecture and theories..

Johnny

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyAnonymous

Thanx Johnny , can you give us an outline of your translation , I and I guess many ATS members have no knowledge of Spanish so we are a bit in the dark

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

The news anchorman.. I have seen him on other videos.. he's kind of Mexico's local alien/ufo expert. Who is he? Does he have a website?

His name is Jaime Maussan , I dont think he has a web site but put his name into youtube or google and you will get a whole load of vids and info

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 07:27 AM
link   
i'm not as ready to believe this one. in an experiment to see if ordinary objects were being caught on film and mistaken for ufos, a couple of people released an ordinary kite and filmed it from a distance. They then showed it to some people, including this guy, and they all took it for ufo.

The cameraman also has had some of his photos and videos analyzed and there was evidence to suggest that his photos are fake. In one instance, he had cropped a picture of a ufo and simply pasted it into another picture. The pixels of the photo were analyzed and one could see a square crop and color mismatch. When shown the evidence he denied ever doing that.

In the second video of the so called spheres, it just looks like spider nest and its babies on a loose web blowing in the wind. The video being zoomed in, slowed down and music added to enhance. Really cheesy if you ask me.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 08:09 AM
link   
I am just curious how many of you have had the thought cross your mind lately that we are just about under a full scale invasion?

Think about it..if the number of "normal" but foreign aircraft were sighted over any country in the world as have been seen just in the past few months.. Someone would be in a full state of war with somebody.

At least to me, the number of sightings especially broad open daylight ones seems to be increasing a lot. At some point so called "normal" media outlets are going to have to take notice. Seems it is going to be very difficult to ignore much longer at the rate sightings SEEM to be increasing.

I am not so sure about this one...seems to just stay in one place too long

[edit on 25-11-2009 by expat2368]

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 08:19 AM
link   
I'm a bit skeptical about what Jaime Maussan presents on his show. He's in the buiness of getting TV viewers instead of hardcore UFO investigation. One of the MUFON programs on the Discovery Channel titled: "UFO's Over Earth: Mass Sightings In Mexico" spotlights some convincing photos taken on a camera phone by a Mexican citizen. Jamie was their contact for this sighting and it was spotlighted on Jaime's show. With a little investigation MUFON shows the photos to be hoaxed. Presented with this information Jamie still seems unwilling to accept the photos as hoaxed. I think he's more interested in his reputation and ratings than serious investigation. That said, there may be the possibility some legitimate videos are presented on his show, but with his level of investigation you'd be hard pressed to know which ones were real.

Here's the segment of the MUFON program I'm referring to.

My guess on the OP video here is that it might be a jetliner with the landing lights on with some fog in the air to give it that glow around the lights. Another possibility is that this is a pilotless drone aircraft. However, at the distance away it is, it's anyones guess.

[edit on 25-11-2009 by thepixelpusher]

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 08:54 AM
link   
I dont think Jaime Maussan is a hoaxer or is trying to deceive anybody , its just he is too ready to believe peoples stories .
The thing that blotted his credibility for me is his belief that this infamous video is real

Anybody with an ounce of common sense can see its an obvious fabrication but Jaime to the best of my knowledge still stands by it .
I like Jaime and hope he is on the scene and gets the scoop when ET finally comes out of the shadows , he just needs to be a bit more discriminating on the things he reports .

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   
One of the other reasons why I'm rather interested in this particular capture is that an associate of mine recently featured on "UFO Hunters" by the name of Dr. Mark Olson has had a number of intriguing captures of both day and night time.

I was so intrigued that I started what was to be a several week investigation that has turned into now over a four year relationship. I've spent numerous days and nights and have come to believe that what he has been capturing is definitely 'real' although as to what it is he is capturing remains a question that is still unanswered. I too have been fortunate enough to capture many minutes of what can only be described as 'unexplainable' while visiting and investigating his case.

:::CASE IN POINT:::

The UFO Hunters episode titled, "Giant Triangles" airing on the History Channel on March 18, 2009, are investigating the amazing sighting of the daytime triangle UFO (Pictured below) that was captured on video on June 15, 2004. Pat Uskert had just put his camera equipment away and Dr. Olson went out onto the back terrace when he spotted the daylight triangle.

I've asked Dr. Olson to come to ATS to share whether or not he thinks this capture in Mexico is similar to the one he captured in 2004. It should be apparent the similarities in Dr. Olson's capture and Mr. Pedro Hernadez footage.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d9007091e4e9.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/42ea273383d0.jpg[/atsimg]

And as a FYI.. lets please stay on topic about the capture itself and not get into some form of a credibility firing squad against the anchor host. I'm also an Anchor and I too make mistakes. I've been fooled more than once by hoaxers.. but you just have to let it go and hope that people wont harp on the few that got away.. Focus on the Presentation.. not the Presenter. Stay on the topic of the UFO Capture please and not on the show's presenter...

Johnny (I make mistakes too) Anonymous

[edit on 11/25/2009 by JohnnyAnonymous]

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
I dont think Jaime Maussan is a hoaxer or is trying to deceive anybody , its just he is too ready to believe peoples stories .
The thing that blotted his credibility for me is his belief that this infamous video is real

Anybody with an ounce of common sense can see its an obvious fabrication but Jaime to the best of my knowledge still stands by it .
I like Jaime and hope he is on the scene and gets the scoop when ET finally comes out of the shadows , he just needs to be a bit more discriminating on the things he reports .

But surely that makes him totally unreliable, how can you sustain credibility and support fakes even with direct proof. Of course the fact he makes his living from this sort of stuff would have nothing to do with it..

Definitely not!

He's gone WAY out of way to make sure he can portray the pictures in that segment as real simply so he can have an Exclusive.

Sorry, that's cheap rate journalism and belongs to The National Enquirer etc etc..

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyAnonymous

After watching the video a few times now I am pretty sure it is something in the sky and not CGI , whatever it is it doesn't appear to have aviation lights so not a conventional aircraft , it would be interesting to know the estimated height of the object .
Hopefully one of the other witnesses will upload their videos of the object , I would like to know if it has a red light in the center like the Belgium triangle .

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Ahhh yes, seaquet miritary prane. Rary rary good.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

I remember Jaime Maussan from yrs back being interviewed for the UK`s UFO Magazine by Graham Birdsall, and to my knowledge there has been a huge
change in Maussan`s appearance,back then he was very quiet reserved kind of a guy,now he has his own tv show and attends a load of lectures putting his name to everything and anything and looks like he`s been drugged most of the time imo.Some of the footage he brings forth is interesting ,then you have the obvious fakes that he still backs up even though these are obvious like the
lamppost alien mobile phone footage,the dwarf footage from Argentina and the cgi disc posted above.Has he been got at?who knows,but he is most definitely being set up for a very big fall if I can be honest!

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Looks like 3 metallic balloons held together with 3 sticks to me. It certainly isnt doing anything amazing like flying around performing impossible maneuvers. It just looks like balloons slowly floating into the sky. We cant see what happened to the object so im guessing it just kept floating higher and higher until the cams couldnt see it anymore. Its a very unimpressive bit of video.

[edit on 25-11-2009 by VitalOverdose]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join