It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

moon thread from yesterday vanished

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 03:48 AM
link   
what happened to the moon thread that was here yesterday night? i know i didn't imagine it cause i verified its existence with my son, who i had shown it to.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 04:03 AM
link   
What was the exact title?

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 04:39 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

Maybe its been moved? Mods have been moving alot of threads lately. I find it annoying, But since its their job, What can I say

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 04:40 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost in the Machine
reply to post by undo

Maybe its been moved? Mods have been moving alot of threads lately. I find it annoying, But since its their job, What can I say

Mods have been moving threads since the beginning of time. The forum gods demand that things be well organized...

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 05:39 AM
link   
I think I saw a thread completely vanish from existence before... I wish I could remember what the thread was all about but it closed by itself (browser tab disappeared) Wasn't in history, closed tabs list.. couldn't find it on search or google even searching a full sentence or two I was sure was in the thread with no luck. It was very bazaar. Perhaps threads take some time to be indexed in search. The rest of it was odd though still.

Wish I could remember the thread but I don't think I even finished reading it before it vanished. All as I remember is the OP maybe claiming to be high up or a secret agent of CIA/Nasa or something.. and possibly, if I'm not confusing it with another thread something mentioned about the agency sort of hacking agents brain to install a sort of "HUD" effect like in video games which shows health/ammo ext to be displayed as if it were right in front of you. Was a very intriguing thread it disappearing was almost what you'd expect from the nature of thread if his claims were true.

Not sure if its related at all. thought I'd share though, maybe someone has experienced something similar?

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by fooks

no that's not it either.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Gemwolf

i don't remember. but he had really gooood pics of lunar structures, all covered in layer of lunar regolith (dust). i remember thinking.. . oh boy, that's gonna be hard to refute. then i checked to see if any skeptics had posted in it, and none had. now today it's gone

[edit on 25-11-2009 by undo]

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

It's going to be tough to track it down without a thread title of some sort or even an author.

Perhaps someone else knows which thread you're talking about?

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Is this the thread you're looking for?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by GAOTU789

no. it was much better than that. closer up, more definition and it wasn't spheres, it was structures with lots of right angles.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 07:53 AM
link   
I remember reading that thread maybe i'll find it

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 07:54 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Danna

yep, that's it! thank you!
i flagged it now so i don't lose it again.
sorry for the false alarm!

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Thread found, case closed.

As well as this thread.

new topics

top topics

join