It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mossad spy caught...training?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Yes that is right... a mossad spy in training... was caught training... putting a fake bomb under a car on Israeli soil.

link to bbc article

So who here thinks that if this passerby had not alerted the authorities to this fake bomb that it would have turned real bomb and Palestine would have had tons of negative press attributed to it over a real terror attack. I have no doubt in my mind that this "passerby" was most likely some kind of foreign agent that was sent to thwart this "training mission". I mean a real spy would never been caught without prior notice. This whole thing wreaks of conspiracy. I believe that the public cops where alerted of a terror plot by a foreign intelligence agency.. most likely the US. And realized they where duped.

This is my first new thread so if anyone has any advice feel free to PM me. Cheers.

[edit on 25-11-2009 by BetweenTheLine]

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Nice catch for a first thread.

The young trainee was spotted by a female passer-by as he planted a fake bomb under a vehicle in the city.

~snip~

She said police initially asked her to come with them and identify the suspect.

"But after a few minutes, they told me it was just a drill," she said.

BBC

One can only speculate as to why the mossad would be training to plant car bombs. None of them are good.

Was it, as you suggest, in preparation for a false flag attack that would help to justify Israels continuing oppression of the Palestinians?

Perhaps he was training for a later mission to car bomb a specific target. Either way there is nothing good that can come from covert intelligence planting car bombs. I know this is probably commonplace in the world of assasins and spies, but I suspect that whatever the training was for, it would only lead to more suffering for the Palestinians.

Unfortunately the article is rather vague, and given that we are talking about the mossad, this will likely be swept under the rug in no time.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Yes indeed i did find that interesting if it really was what it said it was, a training mission to plant bombs.. it would seem to be in bad taste any way you spin it. But i think that's what its all about. Take the attention away from the real issue and make it about "hey why is a allied country training to plant car bombs?".

Anyways i want to get into the "why would mossad be training to plant bombs in public". And why didn't they just do it better? there are tons of ways to plant a car bomb without getting a glimmer of attention.

The only reason i can see a training mission to plant a bomb under a car would to test your detectability in a scenario were time was an issue. Where one could not get a police officer or construction workers outfit quickly enough. Again though I just don't understand why they would not just be training on private grounds with stand ins which can be used just as good as real people and can avoid accidents like this.

This whole thing just doesn't make sense and id really like to hear from people speculating on the details.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   
im bumping this for the daylight crew, I really hate to see such an interesting topic drift away. Come on people tell me what you think.

edit: im working on a new conspiracy, i dont think this thread is showing up on the forum. No way this topic is going un-talking about compared to the other threads going right now? What the heck is going on? Is there a way to view how many views this thread has?

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Darn are you guys kidding me? has 2 flags and 4 replies i mean it must be a decent thread? I swear people cant view this thread for some reason. Can anyone verify that the thread is showing up on the list? I really would like some insight to the events and see if we are all on the same page or if im off. Come on guys cut a new guy some slack hehe.

But ya, can anyone verify that this post is being shown on the list? i find it odd that no one else is responding to what i think is a decent thread, that hints on a false flag Mossad cover up. Every other Israeli thread is bombarded with posts and they are not in the least as interesting as this. Come on guys help a brotha out. Cheers.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   
I'd seriously put big money on at least 50% of those so called suicide bombers in Iraq and Afghan being set ups.

Let's not forget the vehicles that go through checkpoints have to get stopped and searched, who's to say an undercover agent isn't sticking explosives under the chassis and then letting it through to a busy market place?

S+F my friend..

[edit on 25-11-2009 by mr-lizard]

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 01:44 AM
link   
I too believe that train of thought. and it always happens when there is some kind of "balance" issues. Like there was a bomb on one side, and now there needs to be a bomb on the other. The whole situation makes me sick and to see an allied country training to plant bombs in this situation at its best is sickening. Not to mention if it really was a false flag op gone wrong, even sicker. TPTB these days have no sense of morality..well they do but its twisted and they probably in their own mind find ways of justifying this sickening black ops crap. People are dieing, but they don't care. collateral damage is a word they use instead of "someones father, brother, sister, grandfather... they take away the humanity of the situation and stamp collateral damage on it.

One day the world will wake up to the sick disgusting tactics. already enough is enough. I just wish it could come soon.

[edit on 26-11-2009 by BetweenTheLine]

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 02:23 AM
link   
While the first thought I had was also "false flag", remember that Mossad has a track record of assassinating enemies using bombs.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Mossad has a track record for doing a lot of negative things and then blaming it on their Arab friends... it's a shame really. Some may even argue that the Mossad were somewhat involved with what transpired on 9/11/01, but maybe that's for another thread.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 03:23 AM
link   
I gave this thread a flag.

What a sad world we live in... It's just a drill?

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   
I agree completely very sad indeed. Screwed and sick times we live in these days guys. Absolutely unacceptable yet TPTB deem it necessary and in the interest of supposed national security to carry out these terroristic events in the name of country. Absolutely disgusting and hypocritical that our events are called operations and there are labeled terrorism. Absolutely utter bs.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Wow, I think this young lady prevented an terror attack by the Mossad.

When the agent was caught by the police, I think the agent whipped out his Mossad creds and the police had to let him go but before the agent left, he disarmed the bomb so it would seem to be a 'Training mission'?

Whose car was the 'fake' bomb planted under?

S&F

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by BetweenTheLine

S & F for you. Good catch!

I'm curious (but not at all suprised) as to why this article appeared earlier this week and we have yet to see it mentioned in any other news source. It's sad they take us for such boobs.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Ah yes, that is also the theory im going with Star in a Jar. The article is a bit vague(really vague) so it doesnt say whos car or anything like that. Thats how you can tell something is up. By how vague the article is. Not to mention no other news feeds are reporting on this.

Funny how there is a TONNNN of bad press about everything related to israel and not like the cap and trade tax. If only we where talking about a horrible bombing in israel rather then taking abuout this.... oh the horror....

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Aha a training drill - planting a fake car bomb in a city. Other secret services practice with bugs and other wiretapping equipment, the Mossad with bombs. Our ally in the fight for freedom and democracy in the middle east shows us how determined he is in the war against terrorism and for human rights.

Maybe this was just a training exercise. But it could also have been a tried false flag attack event – explode a car, kill civilians, blame it on the Palestinians. Would have worked. After all, the Mossad has done these sort of things before. Remember, their former motto was: “For by deception thou shalt make thy war, but in an abundance of counsellors there is safety ”.

new topics

top topics

join