It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bubbahotep

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 04:14 AM
link   
I saw this movie last night it was O.K it had Bruce Campbell playing Elvis and Ossie Davis plalying a black JFK it was supposed to be a piss take of The Mummy or along the same lines as The Mummy has any1 seen this movie?

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Me and a mate want to watch this film so bad i dontthink it will get a release over here maybe on dvd/video Bruce Campbell is the man

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I loved that movie! I've always been a huge Bruce Campbell fan, and was ready to drive to Atlanta, GA (about 4 hours) to see it. Fortunately, an art theatre here picked it up for a few weekends. I keep looking for word on the possible sequel(s). "Bubba Nosferatu"

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 04:40 PM
link   
God I wish that I would have the oppertanity to see it already.

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Never fear. The www.bubbahotep.com... website headlines a May 25th DVD release. It is billed as a "Limited Collector's Edition," whatever that means, and seems to have a good many special features. DVD Details

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 06:43 PM
link   
What the... Never even heard of that movie, but it looks hilarious, and it totally looks like the kind of humor I like. And Bruce Campbell is DA MAN!

Looking foward to see it.

mrq

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 12:33 AM
link   
I saw the trailer for it and it looks hysterical.
Plus Bruce Campbell is frickin' awesome.
The DVD comes out May 25th....
s'posed to be a lotta extra stuff on it.

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 10:59 AM
link   
So my local video rental vender finally got it in and it is definatily worth a viewing. Although it seemed to be a bit slow going in various spots the shear originality of the plot was worth the price of the rental.

new topics

top topics

join